• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Day One Midday Vote Count - 20/09/2020

Day One Midday Vote Count
Who has been voted for?Who voted for them?
Max1996Zachie
ZachieKenderCharmeleon, Midorikawa
Rainbow CloudBlaine.
AlienXoticjamiebearcub
jamiebearcubAlienXotic, Max1996
Didn't voteFrozen Fennec, Dio_Brando1886, Rainbow Cloud, PokeTrainerSpyro

Day One will end in roughly 24 hours.

There's no vote count that makes the lynch happen automatically, right? And what happens if theres a tie?
Sorry I missed this one. Regardless of the number of votes on a player, I won't speed up the lynch unless the majority of players want me to and even then I'll only cut the Day Phase from 48 hour to 24 hours.
And as for the latter question:
In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a random number generator. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.

Hiya, did not get the ping above from @ZinnLav for some reason so I wasn't aware the game had started yesterday, I'm sorry. Thanks for the ping @Rainbow Cloud.

Since it's the first day, I'm withholding voting for today since trying to vote off users right from the get-go on day one seems like a rather hasty decision to make in my opinion.

Since it's the first day, I'm withholding voting for today since trying to vote off users right from the get-go on day one seems like a rather hasty decision to make in my opinion.
Hmm...the above seems more like a Town-y thing to say...

Welp, that was my stand since not so long ago. People for First day lynch would say that lynching someone at first day, even town, generate discussion, and helps town at the end then waiting for Mafia to do the first kill and be passive about it. I'm still mitigated about it.

Also, I think we are in not position of towny readying right now on day 1, saying that you have a towny read makes me thinks you want to attract sympathy.

Unvote : Zachie
Vote : Max

Also, for people that find this behavior anti-town, I just want everyone having a good time despite of alignment, so, excuse me for that
in no way is that anti town. It’s not townie either. It’s neutral. Helping new players is the duty of all so no one is going to think you’re scummy for it.
Welp, that was my stand since not so long ago. People for First day lynch would say that lynching someone at first day, even town, generate discussion, and helps town at the end then waiting for Mafia to do the first kill and be passive about it. I'm still mitigated about it.

Also, I think we are in not position of towny readying right now on day 1, saying that you have a towny read makes me thinks you want to attract sympathy.

Unvote : Zachie
Vote : Max
While I don’t agree With max that saying one won’t vote is townie, I don’t think he’s trying for sympathy. He probably thinks it’s townie and felt like commenting on it.

on another note

unvote zachie
vote frozen fennec

I can understand not voting Yet, but not voting at all looks like trying to avoid any responsibility for any mislynch.

Well, as a first

Unvote : Max

Ok guys, it been since I got may role that I'm thinking how I can manage to do it, and I think, the best way to do it is to come clean with everyone. And I think the best way for me to do it is to do it early in the game. You will understand soon.

I'm an Independant! (Please don't lynch me) For winning, I need to accumulate votes each days, without dying. If I get enough votes at the end of the game, I will win with either faction that win, if I still live. So, at first, my instinct was to try to play town, and trying to make myself suspicious, but considered the number of votes I need, it don't think it will be possible. Also, since I need votes from you, here the deal I'm proposing you. As people will die, it will be harder and harder to get the required amount of vote I need before the end of the game.

I propose to help town and play as a Townie. If people don't know what using their vote for, or want to trade their vote with mine, just ask me. You could like vote for me, and and I would vote for the one you wanted to vote first. Things like that. I'm open to suggestion if you wanna help me. That would be very cool. Just be sure that you won't kill me with your votes lol.

So what do you say folks? ^_^

Well, as a first

Ok guys, it been since I got may role that I'm thinking how I can manage to do it, and I think, the best way to do it is to come clean with everyone. And I think the best way for me to do it is to do it early in the game. You will understand soon.

I'm an Independant! (Please don't lynch me) For winning, I need to accumulate votes each days, without dying. If I get enough votes at the end of the game, I will win with either faction that win, if I still live. So, at first, my instinct was to try to play town, and trying to make myself suspicious, but considered the number of votes I need, it don't think it will be possible. Also, since I need votes from you, here the deal I'm proposing you. As people will die, it will be harder and harder to get the required amount of vote I need before the end of the game.

I propose to help town and play as a Townie. If people don't know what using their vote for, or want to trade their vote with mine, just ask me. You could like vote for me, and and I would vote for the one you wanted to vote first. Things like that. I'm open to suggestion if you wanna help me. That would be very cool. Just be sure that you won't kill me with your votes lol.

How many do you need?

Well, as a first

Do the votes have to be on you at the end of the phase or does voting and unvoting count?

I've had this exact role in a Mafia game a long time ago, so I can believe it. I'm assuming it's cumulative?

Back
Top Bottom