• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Coke I’m assuming.
I kept it vague on what exactly you were drinking on purpose :p
I was probably the one laughing.
I know I was :v
I liked them. I think the gamer chat should have been all town though. Roleblcoker isn’t super strong for town, but doc and tracker are. Having them in a chat together having to vote makes a great nerf.

Heck you could make a mafia game on that concept....kind of want to now actually.
I'd love to see that, it's definitely a role with a lot of potential.
Overall I liked te game. It was simple and nice. It’s been a while since a mafia felt so peaceful.
I have to agree, from the games I've played, they just stress me out and even as a host this one was so chill, barely any accusations flying around, it was fun to watch
And I’m glad it wasn’t too complicated since I’m hoping that our newer players got a chance to learn some.
I try to make all my games beginner friendly and I actually felt this one might've been less beginner friendly than my other ones. What with the unique roles and the rarely used Mirror & Janitor.

kept it vague on what exactly you were drinking on purpose :p

That’s all I drink so it couldn’t be anything else.
try to make all my games beginner friendly and I actually felt this one might've been less beginner friendly than my other ones. What with the unique roles and the rarely used Mirror & Janitor.
True. Ironically the gamer room is a good idea to use as a mentor game. Have beginners in rooms with experienced players.

1. Did you have fun?
Yes.

2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
From what I read, seems the game was a bit tilted for Town?

3. Did you enjoy your role & have you ever heard of the series your Game Idea was based off before?
Yes and no.

4. How was the flavour text? This is the first time I did it featuring actual players rather than in-universe characters.
I thought it was good.

5. What did you think of the unique roles? [Game Role Selector (Can pick any role from a previously hosted game) & The Gamers (Neighbourhood with a Shared JOAT they can vote for)]
It was interesting. I think Neighborhood Chats would be interesting to keep and be usable under certain conditions (ie, 12 players, have one room with 3 players, 20 players, have 2 rooms with 3 players still, etc etc.)

6. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
Yes, and not sure. This is only the second Mafia game I have played.

7. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
Rainbow Cloud role checking themself was honestly pretty funny.

8. Out of all the game ideas featured in this game which would you be most interested in seeing me host sooner rather than later? (Can be found listed in the pings above)
Re;Zero and Psycho Pass

Back
Top Bottom