• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Original Post - 10/09/2020
  • ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
    Reaction score
    Hello and welcome to Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! My Co-Host & Moderator on Duty is DarthWolf.

This game has an interesting premise. This is based around all the Mafia games I think I could end up hosting. The winning game will go on to become the next Mafia game I host!
    Each player will be assigned a Game rather than a character and will have a role that has something to do with the theme of the game. The only clue you have to guessing what kind of games there are is simply to figure out what kind of games I would host (I’ll give you a hint: Japan)

I hope you enjoy this fun little side project Darth and I came up with!

My standard set of rules, main change is that I'd request that if you want to abstain from a Night Action (say you're a 1x shot power or something and don't want to use it), just give me a heads up so I know you're actually around to not submit it on purpose, instead of like forgetting or something. Helps me with Night Actions getting submitted too and can let me plan flavour text in advance. Of course you can always change your mind later, as with any action, but this way things work out more smoothly.
    1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
    2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
    3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled. If you intend to abstain from a Night Action, please let me know too, so I don’t mark you as inactive
    4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
    5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.
    6. You may not claim your Character or Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
    7. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. If you would like to join a dead chat, say so in your final post.
    8. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player]
    9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a random number generator. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.
    10. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
    11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
    12. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled

Our Players:
    1. @KenderCharmeleon - Won Day Three - Tokyo Ghoul:re Mafia, the Game Role Selector & Vote Collector
    2. @jamiebearcub - Lynched Day Three - Re:Zero Mafia, the 1x Janitor & Godfather
    3. @Frozen Fennec - Won Day Four - Valkyria Chronicles Mafia, the Gamer with Doctor
    4. @Blaine. - Won Day Four - Steins;Gate Mafia, the Mirror
    5. @Dio_Brando1886 @Jinjo - Won Day Four - Soul Eater Mafia, the Bodyguard
    6. @Midorikawa - Died Night One - Astral Chain Mafia, the Gamer with Roleblocker
    7. @Rainbow Cloud - Lynched Day Four - Overlord Mafia, the Role Cop
    8. @Max1996 - Died Night Two - Aldnoah Zero Mafia, the Watcher
    9. @Zachie - Lynched Day Two - Sword Art Online Mafia, the Gamer with Tracker
    10. @AlienXotic - Won Day Four - Psycho-Pass Mafia, the Cop
    11. @PokeTrainerSpyro @Midorikawa - Died Night Three - Code Geass Mafia, the Redirector & Miller

Our Substitutes:

Our Spectators:

Last edited:
    Night Zero - 19/09/2020
  • Day One - 19/09/2020

• Since everyone other than @AlienXotic has confirmed, we'll begin the game now.

Day One

Zinn sat at their desk stumped, “What am I going to do for my next Mafia game” they said looking at a list of their favourite anime series. Suddenly DarthWolf jumped out from his hiding place in the ceiling and announced “I know just what to do about this! You need to make a Mafia game about all of these ideas!” he shouted, pointing to the list. Zinn looked at Darth bemused, “What an odd wolf” they thought to themself, but gave the idea a bit of thought anyway. The longer Zinn considered it, the more they grew to like it. “Darth, that’s a brilliant idea, want to give me a hand in making it happen?” Zinn asked his furry friend, Darth agreed readily, eager to make another fun game with Zinn, the previous two he’d co-hosted with Zinn had been so popular after all.

After a few weeks of planning, it was finally ready. Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia was going to be their best game yet! Zinn beckoned to their friends and cohosts, convincing them to join in on the fun. “You won’t regret it” they told Zachie, “I know how much fun you had last time” said to Kender, “You’ll really enjoy it” is what encouraged Dio. And so before long the game had filled.
    Zinn looked at their list of game ideas and crossed out the name at the top of the list, with a big grin on their face. “I can’t wait to see how this plays out” they said eagerly to Darth, looking at their list of game ideas and the players that had been assigned to them.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 12! (Five times and counting)
    They were the Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia, the Unsurvivor!

Dear dragon_nataku,

You are Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia.

isB8DFaJEWEnkT-Kbb5I_yTcgiv4zmoyfaO1pzMCZszlQZx8Eyd6YddfpTgCs6sYO5MxI2epgXEVBYQrW6KuuPpQWG-Ojq0kvkK9vHiMZjF3Yptg9P1ZvYF76TSBbbykV0s6FBe-__8

“lol random idea from this: Future Mafia game Mafia. Each player is a potential mafia game idea you have and in the FT you scrap an idea after each phase. Winner is your next game” - DarthWolf

You’re this game, right here, the one we’re in, isn’t that so meta!?

The idea of Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia came from a private conversation with DarthWolf when I expressed concern over a lack of small sized Mafia games in the queue at the time and wanting to make a game from one of my vague ideas and he made the suggestion that we make a game about my game ideas.

From there we instantly started spitballing ideas on what roles would match the games I was already somewhat thinking of running at some point. Eventually it got to the point where we were committed to making it a reality, even though it was a kind of silly concept, but at the same time, also really interesting and would be fun to see how it went. So here we are!

1600521065096.png

The purpose of Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia is to decide what the next game Zinn will host here in The War Room, as such you are an Unsurvivor, your purpose is to get yourself killed off before the end of this game, to ensure that another game will win instead.

You are Independent and win when there is a sole victor, besides yourself.

Day One has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.
    You may now vote for each other.

Day One Midday Vote Count - 20/09/2020

• Day One Midday Vote Count
    Who has been voted for?Who voted for them?
    Max1996Zachie
    ZachieKenderCharmeleon, Midorikawa
    Rainbow CloudBlaine.
    AlienXoticjamiebearcub
    jamiebearcubAlienXotic, Max1996
    Didn't voteFrozen Fennec, Dio_Brando1886, Rainbow Cloud, PokeTrainerSpyro

Day One will end in roughly 24 hours.

There's no vote count that makes the lynch happen automatically, right? And what happens if theres a tie?
    Sorry I missed this one. Regardless of the number of votes on a player, I won't speed up the lynch unless the majority of players want me to and even then I'll only cut the Day Phase from 48 hour to 24 hours.
    And as for the latter question:
    In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a random number generator. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.

Day One End - 21/09/2020

• Day One End
    Max1996Zachie
    jamiebearcubAlienXotic
    KenderCharmeleonMax1996, jamiebearcub, Rainbow Cloud
    No LynchMidorikawa, Frozen Fennec, KenderCharmeleon
    Didn't voteBlaine., Dio_Brando1886, PokeTrainerSpyro

Zinn sat at their desk watching as everyone who had been assigned their Game Idea looked at their Role PM and they all began debating over who was going to be the best one. Zinn wondered what on earth they were doing with this flavour text... Perhaps in a method where each player is trying to convince Zinn that their Game Idea is the best and which ones aren't worth bothering with? Maybe I'll try that?
    So as they threw their joke suggestions around, Zinn looked at them, taking in everything they were saying, though perhaps missing things from time to time until they checked their records later, but Zinn always checked and double checked what was being done. Kender proudly proclaimed that he had a goal of his own and that he would love the help of his friends to help convince Zinn. Some others agreed, others didn't, and in the end when it came down to it, he almost got himself lynched. Though thankfully, he had just managed to sneak on by without any incidents.

Nobody has been lynched!

Zinn was looking around again at all the Game Ideas on their list and was slightly surprised, it was a tough decision, but the others had convinced Zinn enough that they should hold off just a bit longer before crossing any names off their list, it was after all only the first phase of the game, hardly enough chance to see what each Game Idea had to offer. So Zinn, who was weary from the day (leaving the house can be very tiring when you haven't done it in a week), declared it was the Night Phase and that they'd hope to see some exciting stuff happen while they were slumbering.
    Zinn reminded everyone that they needed to inform them if they didn't want to use an action or they might just get crossed off the list for inactivity. They were slightly disappointed at the amount of activity on the first day of the game, but it was to be expected, Mafia games can have slow starts like sometimes, but Zinn hoped the amount of activity would improve as soon as the excitement began to happen. As Zinn wandered towards their bed, they saw Darth on the way out, thanks to him being a wolf of the nocturnal variety, they were able to help with Zinn's game when they weren't around. "G'night Darth, I'm sure you'll do fine answering any Role questions the players might have while I'm asleep" Zinn mumbled before crashing onto their bed and quickly falling asleep...

Night One has begun and will end in roughly 24 hours.
    You may now submit your Night Actions, if any.
    If you are not submitting a Night Action and have one, please let me know before the end of phase.

Day Two - 22/09/2020

• Day Two

Zinn woke up after sleeping for like 24 hours straight to discover that the Mafia team had been up all night plotting and wanted to get an edge in the game, Midorikawa gave them chills, they decided that they'd kick her out of the game. Opening their desk drawer and pulling out the list of games Zinn noticed that someone other than themselves had crossed off Mido's name. "Oh well, I guess she's dead then" Zinn said solemnly, it's always a shame when a player dies in Mafia, especially early on. "I hope Mido decides to stick around to see how the game goes though" thinking to themselves.

"Hey everyone" Zinn said to the group, hanging out in the lounge area where the game was talking place, it even had a built in bar! "I'm afraid to say Mido didn't make it through the night". Everyone turned and looked at Mido who was having a drink at the bar, confused. "Oh I didn't mean she was actually dead, that'd be ridiculous, she's just not a living player in our game anymore" Zinn said, chuckling a little.

Midorikawa has been killed in the night!
    They were Astral Chain Mafia, the Gamer with Roleblocker!

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Astral Chain Mafia.

KjtdVd2KviU9NM0ysa69WSYpjH2dpGmbgnIl90q48uceFKWR5zy---06wRlnQ4XPQpSUG640tzNJnpETARIfIgBW6NtiliI_2iNRohcXuTG40enFqz55KQLoy1Lf7oraB4Sel-GuDOM

Astral Chain was a last minute addition to this roster of Mafia Game Ideas, simply because I’ve only just started playing it for the first time last month. I instantly fell in love with it, it’s got a great story, interesting gameplay mechanics and engaging combat, not to mention the detail put into each character and their personalities. The game is set 50 years into the future, most of the world has been invaded by strange creatures from another realm and what remains of civilization is onboard a massive floating ship in the middle of the ocean known as the Ark, that was put in place to stop the attacks. In recent years, the creatures have even begun to attack the Ark, thanks to scientists however, they have come up with a way to take control of some of these creatures to fight back against their own kind. In the game you play as a new officer tasked with controlling one of these creatures, in an effort to save humanity.

As a Mafia game, I can see it working very nicely, there are tons and tons of characters that could be chosen to add, unique roles or mechanics that could come with the creatures that are controlled. I think I’d have a lot of fun working on a game based around Astral Chain.

Hma2kOi3xXcsaWPzTtmwQ9ZMKlWODsMZ_FuVs-VGhoyto1K1aYpDyiDm1h7TM1cc3HGj90H8EnwZh7cGMLjnl0YnE1wNm7GXbeA7a6Aog5LnSXOX9hsTXHQV7rmVXSJD5dbJHut7fck
    Because you are associated with a video game with two other Game Ideas, you are a Gamer in a Game Room. You and two others share a private chat and each have an assigned power role and will make a vote on which power to use each night and on what player, if a vote cannot be agreed upon, the action used will be picked randomly between the current votes. The three Gamer actions available to you to decide on each night are posted in the Gamer Room chat. You will carry out the role specifically tied to you if it is successfully voted for.

Your Gamer power is Roleblocker, taken from the strong defensive attacks that can stop an enemy in their tracks seen in Astral Chain, this power may prevent the target from carrying out their Night Action, if they have one, but won’t prevent the Mafia kill.

You are Game Ideas (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Mido shrugged, downed her drink and walked towards a door marked "The Graveyard" that hadn't been there yesterday. Then everyone started clambering loudly about why Mido died and who they would lynch in return.

Day Two has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.

Day Two Midday Vote Count - 23/09/2020

• Day Two Midday Vote Count
    KenderCharmeleonBlaine.
    ZachieMax1996
    Rainbow CloudMidorikawa (Formerly PokeTrainerSpyro)
    Didn't voteKenderCharmeleon, jamiebearcub, Frozen Fennec, Dio_Brando1886, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie, AlienXotic

Day Two will end in roughly 24 hours.

Day Two End - 24/09/2020

• Day Two End
    KenderCharmeleonBlaine., AlienXotic, Max1996, Midorikawa
    ZachieKenderCharmeleon, Rainbow Cloud, jamiebearcub, Jinjo
    Didn't voteFrozen Fennec, Zachie

Midorikawa walked back into the room through the door marked "The Graveyard" with a plate full of food, "Hey guys, they've got catering in there!" she announced. She was now wearing a name tag that said "Hello, My name is PokeTrainerSpyro" and everyone realised Spyro had disappeared from the group already. "I think we should lynch all the players with experience" Mido said, others began to agree with her, especially Max who claimed to have been stalking Rainbow Cloud all night, which wasn't creepy at all. Eventually Jinjo walked in through the kitchen door that had the words "The Graveyard" on it, she too had a name tag, this one said "Hello, My name is Dio_Brando1886".

Jinjo greeted everyone and then proceeded to play pool with Jamie at the nearby pool table. Everyone was having a good time for most of the day. Mido spent more time at the bar, rarely leaving, except to go to the bathroom. Kender ran around with a sign that said "Vote Me" on his back, campaigning like he was a politician looking to get elected. Blaine spent most of the day admiring himself in the mirror. Rainbow Cloud was watching My Little Pony re-runs on an old TV in the corner enjoying every second of it. Fennec spent most of the day in her room, having been exhausted from what one could only assume was the most stressful job ever, Retail. AlienXotic was playing with a toy laser gun pretending he was a heroic alien defending his home against invading humans, Max played the human, albeit unwillingly. Zachie was making cow puns and trying to convince people to play MMO games with him. Zinn and Darth meanwhile were geeking out over Zinn's cosplay, profile avatars, username origins, The Sims 3, Japanese food and airfare costs to Japan. In that exact order.

The clock struck eleven and Zinn walked in, they were all ushered to a new door, which led to the outdoors, except they were still inside and the walls were digitally rendered to make it look like they were outside. "Welcome everyone, it's time for you to all place your votes, please do it in that booth over there, one at a time" Zinn said pointing towards a secluded table with a ballot on it. One after the other they all placed their votes, Zinn then walked over and started pulling each tally out and announcing the name on them, one by one, until: "Zachie, I'm afraid the Tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go home" Zinn said solemnly as they put out a nearby tiki torch

Zachie has been lynched!
    He was Sword Art Online Mafia, the Mafia Gamer with Tracker!

Dear Zachie,

You are Sword Art Online Mafia.

cpSrDcfBoDvbrNWgiiQ-IYCO7v0qf6LNP_A-7LgermKXhGKr1TEzL-fltP_fwRxTCyvZUThcIxE-p8Fwoi4Qioouhit3WHHuD4GIhYH8fBhxpyhxXovv6eXd5rz_lTgI5EX3f9Wef5k

Sword Art Online, everyone knows about this series right? Main character is Kirito who is some nerd who gets stuck in a virtual reality video game and meets Asuna and they fall madly in love. You know, your classic love story. SAO is controversial a lot, some people hate it, some people love it and some people love to hate it. I for one, think it’s a really cool series, it’s refreshing and different from a lot of other anime, while it’s kind of an Isekai, being trapped in another world and all, it’s one of the few (if any) where the main character and those stuck with him actually manage to escape and make it back to the real world, which is amazing and touches on nicely on what happens after the end of season one.

As a Mafia game, well someone else has already hosted an SAO game, but I was thinking I could base the game off a later season, there’s a bigger cast of characters to work with and different story arcs that it can be set in as well. Probably wouldn’t go with Season 2, but the Gun Gale Online arc could be fun to work with or even some of the later seasons. It’s something I’m looking forward to doing regardless, even if it might not be until a lot later.

lUzuvbT-x_6xA0oCBGhqvjfSivmOv-VcxXwEQFCkLqW6hp-Tz5pt73optmkDzaoM0eDhDF73zNwNzuqfoWmmbxz1uTXCwCxVGfMxU7V5lZxeYzuIPNn-YVyOXWRinJPDm1DG-p6pKa0
    Because you are associated with a video game with two other Game Ideas, you are a Gamer in a Game Room. You and two others share a private chat and each have an assigned power role and will make a vote on which power to use each night and on what player, if a vote cannot be agreed upon, the action used will be picked randomly between the current votes. The three Gamer actions available to you to decide on each night are posted in the Gamer Room chat. You will carry out the role specifically tied to you if it is successfully voted for.

Your Gamer power is Tracker, this power may discover who the target visited that night, if anyone.

Your fellow [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Scrap an Idea: [Player] in the Isekai Chat to do so. Unless otherwise specified, the player to submit the kill will carry it out.

You are Isekai Game Ideas (Mafia) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out or nothing can stop this from happening.

Suddenly the digital backdrop of the outdoors featured an image of a Miltank sitting happily on the grass, as a meteor in the background got closer and closer before it landed on the poor creature. While everyone was busy distracted by the morbid sight (to which someone laughed), Zachie had vanished from the group. Everyone had loud partying dinner (steak!) for their successful Mafia lynch and afterwards Zinn said a few words.
    "Now, I think it's time you all went to bed" Zinn instructed them, sending them to their private bedrooms.

Night Two has begun and will end in roughly 24 hours.
    If you are not submitting a Night Action and have one, please let me know before the end of phase.

Last edited:
    Day Three - 25/09/2020

• Day Three

The night went on similar to the previous, Zinn awoke to find a name crossed off their list, "Huh, interesting, I was hoping they'd pick someone else" they mused to themselves. Zinn went to exit their room, only to discover their door was locked, a digital display appeared over the door and on it was written "DEAD", same as was listed on Mido1's and Zachie's doors. "Damn, I was hoping this wouldn't happen" Zinn said as they went to the adjoining door that led to Darth's room, and his door was the same. Zinn pulled up the display and listened to the recording that caused both Hosts to be listed as dead.
    I won't be surprised if ZinnLav is doing the same thing like what they did with the roles in their first mafia game they hosted.
    ZinnLav has been modkilled!
    They were Seraph of the End Mafia, a Host!

Dear ZinnLav,

You are Seraph of the End Mafia.

jj_-ZMHWF2mUFIN-8o3kWdfrvHwwdnAPbA34Z3YJ63-j7Vy8uUEzV5wcHVupqi6gHRhzHzz50878BuQ3J5SDsQv9lyfC-WdCmZRz6ythRTd5pQP9CgAcfl8JV7d2nVcdJGYn5CC_QHE

ZinnLav every game said:
    “Hello and welcome to [Game], I am your host, Zinn Lavender!”

Based around a beloved manga and anime series of mine, Seraph of the End Mafia was something I felt like doing for awhile, even despite the fact that I hadn’t seen the anime before beginning planning, even though I’d owned it for several years. The flavour in it was pretty fun to write, but I ended up stumped a few times by completely unexpected events. I found it pretty funny to describe how the Doctor ended up dying by crashing a car because he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, rather than due to dying in combat or his allies trying to kill him.

The unique role I added to this game was the Bounty Hunter, which featured Mika trying to find his lost brother, Yuu and would turn into a Serial Killer if Yuu died and he wasn’t told this would happen until it did. I never expected Zachie to claim he was the independent on Day One however, so when Yuu died on Night 1, Zachie was stuck in a tough position, he managed to get by for awhile until the Town realised that he must no longer have his original goal, since his target had died. I also had a secondary unique role, featuring the Role Cop(ycat), a Town aligned Role Cop who also acted as a Backup for the role they checked, unless that role happened to be Mafia. I really hope to use this role more in the future because it’s a cool variant of Role Cop mixed with Backup, though it acts as a very powerful Town role.

7VYb_wwocDPPjiuyzD6VlZC5ZMZdacpCtXxroH4GrZai4XZAF_pVygaW0-viqtQ5orqEGzPU_zSzoJOs4AbNm5oqGj1Hkjk4M5KetCP2dsUPiYFyT3HtuiaJDz22WpgLenPQPDEW3MY

Due to being a previous game that I’ve hosted, I am a Host, it is my job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. I will still provide these services after death.

I am a Host (Independent) and will win if I am still alive when the game ends. If anyone mentions a previous Zinn ran game during the game in the thread, both Hosts will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.
    DarthWolf has been modkilled!
    He was Black Butler Mafia, a Host!

Dear DarthWolf,

You are Black Butler Mafia.

S3RuEdnJPaa_vhJ4fLE2pLMci2Amu6aFjoLgt6qMPDHmNqD-by_emVBFs1nMRmSxkAC_eubLAXbubsUvwB__KDJpDSlpshoo3YeVDyIdvRxVttEGg7CKzpejdpHso-nMOb-_jeQjhrc

DarthWolf when asked which previous game he wanted to be said:
    “I wanna be one hell of a butler”

The second game that I ever ran, one of my all time favourite manga series. This game was based off the Luxury Liner manga arc and even had a feature length movie that portrayed it, known as Book of the Atlantic. I had a lot of fun coming up with the roles for this game and though I struggled in places trying to figure out how to write the flavour text, I was very proud of how it turned out in the end.

As a Mafia game, it featured the unique role of the One-Way Lover & Compulsive Bodyguard & Mason for the character of Sebastian, it forced him to protect the Ciel player, his Mason partner every night, barring any Bus Driver or Roleblocker shenanigans. In the end, it was Ciel himself that brought the demise of Sebastian when he used his Backup power to gain Vigilante and the Bus Driver caused the Vigilante kill to hit Sebastian in a glorious night.

gHgX_EhgC3QBIWOjCtpFXnW0fVhqJM7bIes98L63Sm4h6B0YTxL3bEmiX-VvcNAPZyNKF6ZlbPLXihHNj6CJYpXjDOP8yeC1rg-Xw3s3d_nc7tAddcowf2BKE7l9isPfQyvC8RccZH8

Due to being a previously hosted game of mine and that it is a game that you, yourself helped plan and moderate, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If anyone mentions a previous Zinn ran game during the game in the thread, both Hosts will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Zinn sighed and woke Darth up to let him know that they'd lost the game, they both knew it was risky to include that as their losing condition, but where's the fun without risk? In fact Zinn didn't expect to make it this long anyway.
    But the game must go on, so Zinn activated the Host panel on their computer and unlocked all the player doors for the day, except for the now dead player and announced which player had been eliminated from the game. "Hey everyone, seems I'm confined to my quarters for the remainder of the game, the rest of you are free to keep doing what you've been doing though, oh except for Max, sorry buddy, better luck next time!"

Max1996 has been killed in the night!
    They were Aldnoah Zero Mafia, the Watcher!

Dear Max1996,

You are Aldnoah Zero Mafia.

Pn1EaGNZfWv-npcIsTP-C3OfqrWDy-b9i0HAEcUDYSL-I0k0dJ8UeEOhC03TvDG88RZTLuWzEmvFFpNGVAdYcu-boX6NwjsYG-kaysY8ciayuRNt21qopTcLLz0Dm2Gqcujd6kEw8YI

To be honest, of all the Game Ideas in this list, Aldnoah Zero is at the bottom of that list in wanting to run. It’s a pretty decent anime with mechs and a sci-fi plot and rebellion, basically every mecha anime ever. I mostly like the character designs and art style, the story is somewhat interesting and the main protagonist is a bit of a dick, but overall, I enjoy it.

It fits the criteria of a Mafia game, needing about 2-3 Mafia members or “bad guys” verses our heroes, the Town who are the majority. I feel like I might lack a bit on coming up with roles, but that’s the tricky part about mostly bland characters. But I think it could also be a fun challenge to tackle and that’s why it’s still on my list. So regardless of if Aldnoah Zero becomes my next game or not, at some point, I’ll probably make a Mafia game out of it eventually, and who knows maybe it’ll be really fun to work on.

Vq_yBj3behLP8OQwHNviqgsFIXHCinmJSBIMcOLdxPECPWIfNSctl6QtwvEpQTDWZInVlxrUzT-Gx2lGjNcOLEtCO-E9-ji6rOt1v29gaplHHEgcuLpZ8CO6UXIBAJuOysFRq67m-K4
    Because of always being on my list of Game Ideas to keep an eye on, you are a Watcher and will be able to see who visits your target that night by using your Night Action when you say Who’s visiting [Player] tonight? during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

As everyone left made their way to the lounge they'd spent the last two days in, they realised just how quickly their group was dwindling, paranoia and suspicion was rife among them. It wouldn't be long before the accusations started flying. Zinn and Darth sat down eagerly on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and turned on the TV, ready to watch today's entertainment, while discussing what game Darth would host next.

Day Three has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day Three Midday Vote Count - 26/09/2020
  • Day Three End - 27/09/2020

• Day Three End
    KenderCharmeleonjamiebearcub
    jamiebearcubKenderCharmeleon, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec
    Didn't voteBlaine., Rainbow Cloud, AlienXotic, Midorikawa

It was another bustling day in the lounge, everyone was discussing the events of the previous night, barely anyone cared that Zinn was locked in their quarters with Darth, not that they minded, since their rooms led to the outside. Mido suggested that everyone should go around in a circle naming their role to try and weed out the Mafia who would need quick thinking to come up with a clever lie. Some people hadn't shown up to Mido's little trust exercise, preferring... actual exercise instead, in the gym.
    Why are there so many rooms in this facility? Lounge, Kitchen, Outdoor Room that isn't outdoors, a Gym and of course their quarters and this Game Room people keep talking about, but nobody has found, the doors to the War Room & Situation Room were also locked until the game ended, if only there was a door marked "Mafia Room", then everyone could just stakeout in front of it until someone entered.
    But anyway I'm getting off-topic, where was I? Oh yes, the gym, it was state of the art and inside was, oh it turns out everyone claimed before this post, awkward... uhhh so... Alien, jamie and Rainbow were in the gym exercising when Mido walked in and demanded they claim their roles. "I'm a spoopy ghost" Rainbow Cloud claimed, Alien said "Pew, pew, I'm an intergalactic defender of justice" and finally jamie told Mido she was a Jack of all Trades, telling her that the internet was affecting her brain, whatever that meant.

Before they knew it, their 48 hours to vote was up. "Wow that sure went quick" Zinn commented to Darth. "I was expecting a bit more... sparkle this phase, ah well, we'll see what we have next"
    The signal sounded to inform everyone that an announcement was being made and they were all gathered in the lounge, electronic voting booths were set up in the corner. "That wasn't there a minute ago" Blaine noticed, having been in the lounge all afternoon, these unusual things kept happening, but they'd grown used to things not being normal when Zinn was in charge of the facility. "Please place your votes so we can get on with movie night" Zinn declared. Everyone began voting as they had the previous two days, and when they were done...
    "What is this nonsense?" Zinn said looking at the results and talking over the loudspeaker, "We're meant to be voting for what movie we're watching, the votes for elimination are after the movie! Whatever, we'll just do the elimination now then since you're all so keen"
    "Kender, I regret to inform you... that you won't be attending the movie showing... BECAUSE YOU WON!" Zinn said, trolling everyone into thinking Kender was getting lynched at first. Zinn explained "Kender's goal was to get a total of eight votes on himself throughout the game without dying, which he achieved wonderfully!"

KenderCharmeleon has achieved his Win Condition and has left the game victorious!
    He was Tokyo Ghoul:re Mafia, the Independent Game Role Selector & Vote Collector

Dear KenderCharmeleon,

You are Tokyo Ghoul:re Mafia.

R_0dfdyu5XTvvFXx7QcbLMjrqVxEydbDCQ1IuKZsSPUQT-LVf-mebA9GecCytrYwoQsvRw3QizlK4nrTchxocU36rxkUFG9FREUM_Z1lxa90J4-YFCe65kzXylwmRZElhlLd_V_9QOI

Tokyo Ghoul:re is a funny one in this list of games, because I haven’t actually started reading the manga or watching the anime. So this will be a fun one to work on if you end up winning, it’ll really force me to kickstart my way into the series.

If you’re familiar with the first Mafia game I ever ran, which was, of course, Tokyo Ghoul Mafia, you’ll know about how much I adore this series. It’s dark, bloody and serious, without being too disgusting, just the sort of mature manga that I like. As a Mafia game, I would have to set it in an alternate timeline where the events of the first Mafia game didn’t happen and things followed the timeline as normal, too many important story characters died during the first game. But I had loads of fun hosting my first game of Mafia and a sequel would be really fun to experiment with!

Vu3EDuQHM-JGeomTIu4u4ysPZyqOKgw-pNi7krb1DIi2U33fsb_TrugVcziRXytBMDgRntjakEvxPDYUOO02rOx6rAKS3ePuNd_zJ2Nuc4anPRCmGkUo6oaok6z84e00BloLQh7TTok
    Because you are a sequel to a game that I have already ran, you have knowledge of previous games, as such you are a Game Role Selector & Vote Collector. As a Game Role Selector, you may pick a role from my previous Tokyo Ghoul Mafia game. You must select a character any time before Night One ends by saying Zinn, I would like to be [Character] the [Role] and you will gain that role for the rest of the game, you do not gain the alignment of the character/role however and keep your original alignment and Win Condition.

You are a Vote Collector (Independent) and win if you manage to get a total of 8 votes placed on you throughout the game. This does not include votes placed by yourself (they count for 0) or ones that are not kept on you by the end of the day phase (they must show up in the End of Day vote totals). You will not win if you end up lynched while reaching your goal. Your victory does not cause the game to end and you are not considered hostile to other teams and will lose if you don’t meet your goal before the end of the game.

If you have any questions about what a specific role entails, don’t fail to ask, I’ll tell you what a role is about if you pick it as well, so you can confirm it is exactly what you want it to be.

Tokyo Ghoul -
    Rize Kamishiro - Serial Killer (basically a vigilante) (Vigilante, kill a player at night)
    Koutarou Amon - Roleblocker (Prevent another player from using their role, doesn't stop the Mafia kill)
    Kuero Mado - Role Cop (Discover a player's role)
    Ken Kaneki - Cop (Discover a player's alignment)
    Touka Kirishima - Doctor (Protect another player from a night kill)
    Nishiki Nishio - 2x Bulletproof (Automatically survive two night kills)
    Shuu Tsukiyama - Watcher (See who visits your target that night)
    Yoshimura - Double Voter (Each vote you make, counts for two)
    Renji Yomo - Bodyguard (Will die instead of the target if they would die that night)
    Uta - Ascetic (No Mason) (Any night action used on you, besides kills will fail)
    Itori - 1x Role Cop (No Mason) (Discover a player's role, once)
    Nico - 2x Bus Driver (Swap two targets around)
    Yakumo Oomori - Torturer (Without the kill, so a Jailer, Roleblock/Doctor)

EDIT:
    You are now a Double Voter, all of your votes, including ones already placed are worth two votes for the rest of the game. This will not be reflected in the vote totals but will affect the outcome of the votes.

Is this acceptable?

EDIT:
    Confirming you are now representing Mr Yoshimura, the Double Voter from Tokyo Ghoul Mafia. Your win condition and alignment remains the same.

"Well now that we have a victor, I guess we don't need to keep playing right? The purpose of this game was that the person who won with their game would be the next game I host, that's what I said at the beginning" Zinn declared, to which everyone began arguing and complaining, even Kender. "But they've come this far haven't they" Kender told the room, not knowing which direction to face Zinn "You should at least see it through and pick some runner ups, maybe they can be the games you host after Tokyo Ghoul:re" Kender made a good point Zinn thought, "Very well, you've convinced me, I can't lie, I am interested in seeing what happens next for myself"

The game continues...

"Now for the real lynch" Zinn told the group as Kender was headed towards the door normally marked "The Graveyard" which had a new name displayed reading "The Winners". "Not very creative, reusing the same room over and over" Fennec muttered to Jinjo. "Ahem, as I was saying, the person who got lynched today is, jamie! Thanks for playing, hope to see you next time"

jamiebearcub has been lynched!
    She was Re:Zero Mafia, the Mafia 1x Janitor & Godfather!

Dear jamiebearcub,

You are Re:Zero Mafia.

ShV_2een2zlqE9ceGQaS4JtXRz8yCkZ43kejpUoAmUNihsuLMp5vmJhoLQa-7hag2_bSWQ4ylp04CucSMyDlygE3EHDSQWYHTC056PVBiBd5ZgmJ1fTVhCXdGXnioIx6-LMTiKsPxVA

Re:Zero is a pretty intriguing series, it begins as your typical sort of Isekai series does, loser teen ends up dying from such and such and ends up in another world mysteriously, however this series has an interesting twist in that every time the protagonist dies, he ends up at the beginning of the previous day. He also can’t tell anyone about this power, because whenever he tries to, he can feel a dark force reaching for his heart and it riles up all monsters nearby to attack him. He saves a girl from being attacked by thieves and but she later ends up getting murdered, with his power, he does everything he can to try and prevent her death, treating each attempt as if it could be his last. He later ends up joining her household as a butler and ends up in some interesting adventures.

As a Mafia game, I feel like I could have a lot of fun playing around with the protagonists power to reverse time to prevent his and other people’s deaths, but would have to be careful how I do it, because nobody wants everything they did the previous Mafia day to repeat, but if I manage to pull it off well, it’ll be really exciting and fun to watch people play.

4x0t3skH7ddFIgpLLQmtiAqkN4I9oltmL7TXww-aJpJjsNmtk2Nk9KJmbB2G1hM0Lu-SESElaKvjGDe2kyVY93mgmZAmixrDNf_rEm6zh-pkciH1juwF6Ti4d56kcy_g4Ul_3FtDE5U
    Because of being about a series where the main character can reverse time to change the outcome of a death, you are a 1x Janitor and will be able to hide the role flip that would otherwise happen in the thread that night or the following day, on the death of your target and send it to yourself instead, once during the game by using your Night Action when you say Reveal the Truth to [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Because you blend in easily as a regular fantasy anime that isn't focused on being trapped in another world, you are also the Godfather, and will appear as Town aligned in any Cop Checks

Your fellow [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Scrap an Idea: [Player] in the Isekai Chat to do so. Unless otherwise specified, the player to submit the kill will carry it out.

You are Isekai Game Ideas (Mafia) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out or nothing can stop this from happening.

jamie eagerly ran towards the door, wanting to be labelled a Winner as well, but it had already changed back to the words "The Graveyard" and the smile from jamie's face faded and she entered it sadly. "Now who will clean the floors" Darth questioned Zinn, to which Zinn shrugged in reply "Maybe you could use your fur as a mop", Darth growled in response, "Let's just watch this movie and go to sleep"
    Eventually they did the real vote and couldn't pick a movie to watch, since everyone wanted to watch something different, in the end, movie night was cancelled and Zinn sent everyone to bed without dinner because it put them in a grumpy mood. Except for Darth, who got a juicy steak (that may or may not have come from Zachie), Zinn on the other hand had some turtle-bear soup (which may or may not have come from jamie).

Night Four has begun and will end in roughly 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day Four - 28/09/2020

• Day Four

Everyone began yet another day and they all had the feeling this game would soon be over. Zinn perused the actions everyone submitted and entered them into the data field. "Oh how interesting" they said looking over the results. Zinn turned on the microphone and began the morning announcement as per usual. "Mido, you've been killed in the night, for the second time, someone must really have a grudge against you" said in a manner you could even see the grin on Zinn's face.

Midorikawa has been killed in the night... again!
    They were Code Geass Mafia, the Redirector & Miller!

Dear PokeTrainerSpyro Midorikawa,

You are Code Geass Mafia.

YnVR60GtmNj-x9ldP4zM6iE98ImfygjxuMqOIbQDMW4b3GNkIhiVXJ5p7aQyNU4Tgcheka-kYgxXNEt_rpVNw9KD2RPG3_iO-YrUpSHavZnOfgAvuCPh2Cuq3cYDAhS8Dz29Nv7SSUo

If you asked me to choose what my favourite anime of all time was, I would probably tell you that’s a ridiculous question, there are so many. However, if I was forced to choose, the anime I would tell you is my favourite, would be Code Geass. It’s been around for years, but I only found out about it and got into it in the last three years or so, and ever since I’ve wanted more.

It’s got such a majestic gripping story, interesting characters who develop more as the series goes on, as well as a pretty unique art style and just the right amount of comedy mixed with drama. It’s perfect, I love it so much! Ahem, anyway… for whatever reason, I’m surprised I haven’t already ran a Code Geass Mafia game, I think I was waiting until I was more experienced of a host to tackle it, and I might be ready now. One of the best things about Code Geass, is that it’s a pretty long series, which offers the opportunity to make multiple sequel Mafia games (though probably set in different timelines, what with character deaths in Mafia that happen).

jQkgGBniMniLAKeuBzmJeOjXHoEUI7t2R_JXuTK4w6og9G_Ur5n0xJU4Vy7MfSrN-ElLsynJch_Q6lq4clK0NZ_vw5qPKdT8YmJVs-ESzLOE7mb1C6u6FmOiGCS_8d5crmW5ZFDtNPc
    Because of the power that Lelouch carries in the series, allowing him to order someone to do something without fail, you are a Redirector and will be able to force another player to use their night action, if any, on another player by using your Night Action when you say I command you, [Player], to target [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You cannot redirect the Mafia kill power.

Because of the nature of Code Geass being about a rebellion against society, you are also a Miller and will appear as Mafia aligned in any Cop checks.

Already people were placing their votes and Zinn had a feeling this phase wouldn't last even twenty four hours and so announced that majority lynching would be enabled so the game could go quicker.

As there are now five players remaining, majority lynch is now in effect! This means if three players agree on a lynch target, it will automatically lock in and the phase will end. (as soon as I see it to update the phase)
    Day Four has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.

Day Four End - 29/09/2020

• Day Four End/Game End
    Blaine.Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow CloudBlaine., AlineXotic, Frozen Fennec
    Couldn't voteJinjo

And so it was over already, it hadn't even been three hours since the day began and they'd already jumped on a lynch wagon, Blaine was too busy looking at his own mirror to realise he reflected his vote onto himself, but he soon corrected it. "Too bad, Rainbow Cloud" Zinn said over the speakers.

Rainbow Cloud has been lynched!
    They were Overlord Mafia, the Mafia Role Cop!

Dear Rainbow Cloud,

You are Overlord Mafia.

ixGwUtfD97FBuxwq9Qw0UHYIHPHLGlJOqQZsouczkQuuf7FDwoUWJXpkwOFDSf3tuYagfffXgYnZXAJh_2U_tvZGHZNI-D9IRN1a6FWdoH03JeOnaILtZn2vOmtRFJ-rKOTHIf1SPL4

Overlord is a fun series that I put off watching for awhile, thinking it was your standard sort of Isekai type novel, when in fact it’s a lot more interesting than I originally thought. It begins with the basic premise similar to Sword Art Online and Log Horizon, where it’s a video game in the real world but somehow turns into its own reality of sorts. Featuring the main character and his group of NPCs who are now real people who will follow his command, he tries to keep up his persona of being a tough and evil overlord, in fear that they’ll try to kill him if he doesn’t do what they expect him to do.

This would be a fun series to make a Mafia game out of, though the game balance might be hard to work out, since the “heroes” or main characters of the story are insanely overpowered compared to their foes who fight more with diplomacy to win, rather than pure might. But when and if this game ends up being the one I host, I’ll have to come up with clever ways to make the balance between Town and Mafia to work well, perhaps involving some kind of unique gameplay mechanics.

uGYxbRW_0leetyMsuyzB8NrOaSHaGQ5qSoDRz7oa_XsxX9GQ30-ObEKU4QmhT0kht2DuaoqgSyd2Xhk5G4O5E2_15KjK10b2NomkTRyGkuNxBEU9PtkxtMPmZ7MwjHBgh14IdloBraY
    Because of being a series about an overpowered demon lord in a strange world who can use powerful scrying magic, you are a Role Cop and will be able to discover the role of the player you target by using your Night Action when you say Scry on [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Your fellow Isekai Game Ideas are jamiebearcub & Zachie, and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Scrap an Idea: [Player] in the Isekai Chat to do so. Unless otherwise specified, the player to submit the kill will carry it out.

Suddenly all the doors to the facility unlocked, even the rooms of the "dead" players, and Zinn walked out and gathered everyone around, including those who had already lost the game. "I would like to congratulate Town for their victory, and I would also like to thank Rainbow Cloud, Jamie & Zachie for their time as our Mafia team" they said with a wry smile. "Let's not forget Kender either, I had a good time watching how he would approach his win condition"

Darth walked in with a saddle of sorts on his back, and on it was a cake that said 'Congratulations on winning Mafia team!', "Sorry, I was so sure Mafia would win, and I had to order the cake in advance" Zinn shrugged, using a knife to remove the word "team" from the icing. "Now, I shall provide all the information I have on this game, if you're interested. Of course, I'd also love it if you would all fill out my feedback survey, it can only help improve these games of mine!" Everyone had a good time at the wrap party and was just glad to partipate in another one of Zinn's fun games, and some were already eager for the next one, which of course would be due to Kender's victory, "Tokyo Ghoul:re Mafia, coming soon" Zinn announced, "and of course, I'm likely to still host the other games that were in here, they just might be further along down the line!"

The game has ended in a Town Victory!

Remaining Information
  • Jinjo has won the game!
    She was Soul Eater Mafia, the Bodyguard!

Dear Dio_Brando1886 Jinjo,

You are Soul Eater Mafia.

99mIWvtlfFYE7VVyss42WERSst_Ik_OB_juFRJLFaZsUDDrxenvmrM9P-Rt9Tz00dQCKhZQga1Yk7TbbReJknZQkOjbBuxacwa0RM_h50SvK2rOZODyYWu6HQPmA4SVYL3XX3Zh_oNo

Ah Soul Eater, besides mainstream anime series like Pokemon or One Piece and the like, it was the first anime I ever saw. It holds a special place in my heart. Though while the anime was alright, it ended up doing it’s own thing about halfway through the series, deviating from the manga. While still a decent anime ending, I later read the manga and fell in love all over again with how the series continued and where it ended up at the end. It’s a very personal series for me.

Soul Eater is kind of hard to explain the premise of, as it’s a bit abstract at times. It follows Maka and Soul, a weapon wielder and someone who can turn into a weapon, as they fight against those who would commit vile deeds, such as eating human souls, tainting their own and becoming something akin to a demon. As a Mafia game, I could see it as being a quirky and interesting one, involving wacky characters such as Excalibur and Death the Kid who would battle against more serious characters like Medusa. Definitely a game I’m looking forward to putting into planning.

5et2Ha-8YEHcA4zUdpD35dBkQH_IWiauRavRvi3t1vWi1lKd0WJxfm0LPzmD9itSZvFTKWigwuF7AvfWdxorNfc1DMVi-NC7b9dNlS548wvCo0MLLp69De2FJrSgQrIpk6VjDzpSd8g
    Because you hold a powerful place in my heart and feature characters who defend the innocent, you are a Bodyguard and can take the place of your target if they would otherwise die that night using your Night Action when you say Take an attack meant for [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

AlienXotic has won the game!
    They were Psycho-Pass Mafia, the Cop!

Dear AlienXotic,

You are Psycho-Pass Mafia.

WtUbf84DjqLTiKbQpqfYukS2CzqQRUbv6KfFqj6UGmlX-UAcMx_iXzRjLAtTxs1VY3SknspFgbOeNJ4zog67CDnH6_y99aHZ-H4g19yL5UZGTOKX3xTQ1mCuWY8GbdpqMtaC8_wAE9M

Psycho-Pass, in a word… Masterpiece. It’s a nitty gritty anime set in a “Utopian” society, which when you pull back the curtains is revealed to be a dystopia, known only to a select few. Governed by the SYBIL System, police can detect what a person’s mental state is, letting them discover criminal types before they’ve even committed any crimes, simply by deciding that they’re more likely to do so. It follows a new detective to the police force who comes across an obvious criminal who manages to evade capture and isn’t registered by the SYBIL System as a threat, leaving her to question whether the System is as perfect as everyone makes it out to be.

As a Mafia game, I think it could come with unique mechanics that could utilise the SYBIL System and each character’s mental state in determining whether they’re a threat or not. I definitely think I could have some fun coming up with how exactly that could work. I can also see enough “good guys” to go up against the “bad guys”, but it’s also a pretty morally grey series, so who knows what might happen...

i9PExPyhdzfVXJ9_KDBmX5UHgpflFex0rto70QcSlJ78moiaKaLvGq6YAU0i8CVikNjXlc_E9TApjf0Ic7GK696C9EJ8kRX9ULOalQzcqY9R9SB1nbqbZEQrMbArV8u7NDRy15t5G_Y
    Because of being an anime based around police who use devices to detect the mental state of people, you are a Cop and will be able to discover the alignment of the player you visit during the night by using your Night Action when you say Use the SYBIL System on [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Frozen Fennec has won the game!
    She was Valkyria Chronicles Mafia, the Gamer with Doctor!

Dear Frozen Fennec,

You are Valkyria Chronicles Mafia.

4oemQ7GgzXhBEigH02DjWfWieSkQdm6xQjVGqe5IBKLpyrpofhamfHdAKRp9SLAUkPF07yhFxfYESGoWe6mWyCvsT3I2-00W1lGbEPJwZFUUNfxejDWc4e86K4KNDcJZWbRyM8jY97I

I’d heard about Valkyria Chronicles in passing for ages, I’m not sure why I never even looked into it. It wasn’t until they added Valkyria Chronicles 4 to the Switch that came with a demo to play, it was a very refreshing gameplay experience, one that I hadn’t really seen before then. You have different types of units, each with different kinds of abilities and stamina for moving across the battlefield. Not to mention it’s set in a war torn country, just people who want to defend their homeland, nothing more and nothing less, a serious sort of war drama in a video game, it’s very moving.

As a Mafia game I can see it working with each of the different types of classes in the game, as well as certain characters, such as high ranking military officers as well as the clear cut enemy. This would be an easier kind of game to host, but no less fun, coming up with interesting ways that each character is different from another.

PMD0s4puqacLA18zHeY4tDIRjsi-sFNtOAs8qezbdykz-j0ZCEDnh2I4CDI2C0KkmXIvHnzo5vkbsfh3jTpS2RpGxE5feuhyJYyebMjZEpRmlaEuRy42M58snJ7UqEw3RyaNzko1X0g

Your Gamer power is Doctor, taken from all units having first aide healing skills at a moments notice seen in Valkyria Chronicles, this power may prevent the death of it’s target if they would die that night.

Blaine. has won the game!
    They were Steins;Gate Mafia, the Mirror!

Dear Blaine.,

You are Steins;Gate Mafia.

bgq67zkRVYi0O6K4_8Klb8zZ2nvXC4SOeJ6e5CyDanXjU_fogyAIK0RSmiD5jXKmjWdHFSj0sxpmEKq1bmoiOU3bY71hby_a0pk1mYwW8NKZt03rRr21ZyPV8mjbtaNet2LFaGTBikU

Steins;Gate was the first visual novel series I played, based around an in over his head “mad scientist” who accidentally invents time travel. He and his group of friends keep learning about how the time travel works, eventually going too far and causing disaster that they need to undo. There is also a “sequel” of sorts to the series, which follows a different timeline in a “what if” scenario, known as Steins;Gate 0, there are also a few different fun spin-off series as well. Steins;Gate is a part of the Sci Adventure franchise featuring other series set in the same universe like Robotics;Note and Chaos;Head.

As a Mafia game, I can see myself struggling on how to manage the time travel aspect of the series, as well as who the Mafia team might be, there are limited characters in the series as well so it would likely be a smaller than usual game to accommodate that. It’s an amazing series and it’d be fun to bring it to life in a Mafia game.

Qxy0JId2H2pfakPIIGh2I4YpHzKT7vewxiqI2ZQBxnSiBuSCXf5mqtYzleebiMh1XSU3p3Cyf0S2xCDyMp41TaoZBUZQT2N1tmsrtQ5PSrDdVZ0zWN--5CKBL8CuT8OmGTgczNOUCxA
    Because of being based around a Sci-fi series involving time travel and other quirky science, you are a Mirror and will automatically make everyone who would target you with their night action, instead target themselves. This however, does not include the Mafia kill and you can still die from it.

1601308511188.png

Spectator Role PMs
  • Oh yes and lets not forget our spectators.

@Tood & @prog rocker have also won the game!
    They were My Hero Academia Mafia, the Spectators!

Dear Tood & prog rocker,

You are My Hero Academia Mafia.

DCGqlgyRxY0oefbaknCCi-LswVQEALSgyrGvFCtGhoEcMCPVuBpCNLIwqJImj-HTM1UhVqhTW_j5sDCm-zazhjdBQszF8ny-lEvjwx9PQdMeIk1IHoMn828D7X6UZ1NFef1C93i5T3w

I love My Hero Academia, who doesn’t? It’s a fantastic superhero series. But man, this Mafia game for it that I’ve been promising for months just hasn’t gotten off the ground…

There are heaps of characters to choose from, we even know the basic premise and setting we want to do the game in. But matching super powered quirks to Mafia game roles, is really tough and difficult to do, because the game also needs to be fair and balanced. Have you seen some of those characters? They’re so strong compared to some others. It’s a real challenge and we just keep putting it off, but hey, one of these days it’ll be done and it’ll be my best game ever!

TZW4CqVryrTWQagkoIdwH9Xgj59HW0DOoysEvRpuf6baKUDQGZ5Ppv3nuiS1h9Uyb8eF_zDKxmM5E39VOf6hQdy6Wf4pYWiF6fxweTsQywmToIiuhvVzNnQKF-pvKMzKI5n39AVKzHg

Because you are already a game currently being planned by Zinn and have a view at behind the scenes, you are Spectators, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectators (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

@TheMalevolentOne & @HumanDawn (even though I never added you to the Role PM) have also won the game!
    They were Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia, the Spectators!

Dear TheMalevolentOne,

You are Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia.

gedjb8eTPWUZHsK9Wzp28yU4ezE-AyTK22VOZ_SnHlc-kznLcWKWnILPB5s5KaEZ7wSbGRoOJPvcKzrLvewpAa0YPj9mgLNvqJH0XblZA8LZb0zqmRuLMaBPi8a9bbMkH8_C3X088yM

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia, I think this idea came about during my Seraph of the End Mafia game, where everyone started adopting Fire Emblem characters as their avatar and we began roleplaying a bit in character. This gave me the idea to run a game based around Three Houses, the popular latest entry to the series.

I’ve been wanting to work with DekuNut for a while now, he makes really fun and interesting games that use unique gameplay mechanics and well, he’s a massive Fire Emblem fan, so he was the perfect fit for Co-Host. So far we’ve decided that like the spirit of the video game, the Mafia game will feature three factions fighting each other for the victory, but that’s all I’ll say about that for now. I hope you look forward to seeing it come to fruition!

qsCMsd8tJFpu4YRiVFyH-4KaIl-xSgn4s_lk5-wQi3_NrVjrpzT_bJ5CXPiCbw-Wkd9XflhkfwOx6W9EZYCs9psXl8bDRJrA4UDFYTB8L1pg4btQt66X91H-SGr155UQhnK02n-DSAQ

Because you are already a game currently being planned by Zinn and have a view at behind the scenes, you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectator (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Feedback Survey
  • Our Players:
    1. @KenderCharmeleon - Won Day Three - Tokyo Ghoul:re Mafia, the Game Role Selector & Vote Collector
    2. @jamiebearcub - Lynched Day Three - Re:Zero Mafia, the 1x Janitor & Godfather
    3. @Frozen Fennec - Won Day Four - Valkyria Chronicles Mafia, the Gamer with Doctor
    4. @Blaine. - Won Day Four - Steins;Gate Mafia, the Mirror
    5. @Dio_Brando1886 @Jinjo - Won Day Four - Soul Eater Mafia, the Bodyguard
    6. @Midorikawa - Died Night One - Astral Chain Mafia, the Gamer with Roleblocker
    7. @Rainbow Cloud - Lynched Day Four - Overlord Mafia, the Role Cop
    8. @Max1996 - Died Night Two - Aldnoah Zero Mafia, the Watcher
    9. @Zachie - Lynched Day Two - Sword Art Online Mafia, the Gamer with Tracker
    10. @AlienXotic - Won Day Four - Psycho-Pass Mafia, the Cop
    11. @PokeTrainerSpyro @Midorikawa - Died Night Three - Code Geass Mafia, the Redirector & Miller

Our Spectators:

I have a little survey here if anyone would like to fill it out, it’ll really help me in hosting future games:

1. Did you have fun?

2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?

3. Did you enjoy your role & have you ever heard of the series your Game Idea was based off before?

4. How was the flavour text? This is the first time I did it featuring actual players rather than in-universe characters.

5. What did you think of the unique roles? [Game Role Selector (Can pick any role from a previously hosted game) & The Gamers (Neighbourhood with a Shared JOAT they can vote for)]

6. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?

7. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?

8. Out of all the game ideas featured in this game which would you be most interested in seeing me host sooner rather than later? (Can be found listed in the pings above)

Back
    Top Bottom