• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Awesome flavour text Zinn! :D

First of all, I'm very happy that we picked Zachie! Sorry dude, love you. I did an error in my vote count though. Did you know that if you had voted for me instead Zachie, I would have been the one being lynched. :bulbaLove:

Here are my current reading :

Almost certain that they are town now :
- Max (For being the one to stalk RC and tell the world)
- Rainbow Cloud (For being visited by Zachie)

I'm not sure about everyone else tbh. I think like Mido that the last member of the gamer room should come out. I doubt they put 2 Mafia in there, so it could help you cleaning your name.

Also, I need only 1 vote to respect my winning condition... Thank you for all your help so far, and I hope I can count on you for next day if I survive this night.

Woah, managed to lynch a mafia player first try. I'm a bit surprised.

The thing about the vote in the gamer room though makes me doubt a bit if Zachie visiting RC is really his choosing, since there is a vote to do in this room though. :unsure: Having someone from inside this room to tell us what happened would really help us. Though, doing so might be hanging a flag on its back for Mafia Night Kill though.

The thing about the vote in the gamer room though makes me doubt a bit if Zachie visiting RC is really his choosing, since there is a vote to do in this room though. :unsure: Having someone from inside this room to tell us what happened would really help us. Though, doing so might be hanging a flag on its back for Mafia Night Kill though.
On the other hand, it'd mean I can use my role on them. :3

So now we know that Max and RC are confirmed town, Kender is an independent, I'm leaning town on Mido since she came in on day 2 wanting to focus on the veteran players and I don't think scum Mido would want to put Zachie on the spotlight like that. It feels like whoever is mafia is playing safe and cautious since no one has been acting scummy.

If there was a vote, then it unfortunately doesn’t clear RC. The gamer room had two experienced players. So it’s possible that they would target other experienced players first to make sure they’re not threats. Zachie possibly went along with a suggestion even if it was his scumbud they were targeting so as not to be suspicious in the eyes of his fellow gamers.

personally by posts though, I think RC is town.

The thread?
Well, Mido1 got targeted, then Zachie got taken out. Just feels a tad bit quieter here is all.

That being said, I'll just state it since as @KenderCharmeleon pointed out, whoever is Mafia likely already knows I'm not mafia. My role is Doctor and I am the only remaining player from the game room that Zachie and Mido1 was in. As for insider knowledge from that room, the only thing that happened is Zachie gave us the suggestion to track Rainbow Cloud since they seemed a little suspicious and we both followed suit on that vote. Mido1 got killed off during n1 and Zachie got lynched during d2. That's all that happened during the game room discussion.

That being said, I'll just state it since as @KenderCharmeleon pointed out, whoever is Mafia likely already knows I'm not mafia. My role is Doctor and I am the only remaining player from the game room that Zachie and Mido1 was in. As for insider knowledge from that room, the only thing that happened is Zachie gave us the suggestion to track Rainbow Cloud since they seemed a little suspicious and we both followed suit on that vote. Mido1 got killed off during n1 and Zachie got lynched during d2. That's all that happened during the game room discussion.

Well, if the suggestion came from Zachie, I think it might clear RC a bit too, and it surely clean you a bit too FF if you are unchallenged. I mean, is there Mafia Doctor?

Sooo... Let's make a list of the remaining potential suspect :

- Max - Town (Helped catch Zachie)
- Frozen Fennec - Town (Unless challenged)
- Rainbow Cloud - Probably Town (Zachie's suggestion. Also that happened on day 1, I doubt that Zachie was too careful and expected to be spotted... Also, Rainbow got pretty early in the Zachie wagon)
- KenderCharmeleon - Independant
- Mido2 - :unsure:
- Jinjo - :unsure:
- Alien - :unsure:
- Blaine - :unsure:
- Jamie - :unsure:

Well, Mido1 got targeted, then Zachie got taken out. Just feels a tad bit quieter here is all.

So it was definitely Zachie that suggested it?

Also wtf Zinn. If fennec is town doc then wtf putting town doc with mafia. That means nightkill will always go through!

Back
Top Bottom