• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Day One - 19/09/2020

Since everyone other than @AlienXotic has confirmed, we'll begin the game now.

Day One

Zinn sat at their desk stumped, “What am I going to do for my next Mafia game” they said looking at a list of their favourite anime series. Suddenly DarthWolf jumped out from his hiding place in the ceiling and announced “I know just what to do about this! You need to make a Mafia game about all of these ideas!” he shouted, pointing to the list. Zinn looked at Darth bemused, “What an odd wolf” they thought to themself, but gave the idea a bit of thought anyway. The longer Zinn considered it, the more they grew to like it. “Darth, that’s a brilliant idea, want to give me a hand in making it happen?” Zinn asked his furry friend, Darth agreed readily, eager to make another fun game with Zinn, the previous two he’d co-hosted with Zinn had been so popular after all.

After a few weeks of planning, it was finally ready. Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia was going to be their best game yet! Zinn beckoned to their friends and cohosts, convincing them to join in on the fun. “You won’t regret it” they told Zachie, “I know how much fun you had last time” said to Kender, “You’ll really enjoy it” is what encouraged Dio. And so before long the game had filled.
Zinn looked at their list of game ideas and crossed out the name at the top of the list, with a big grin on their face. “I can’t wait to see how this plays out” they said eagerly to Darth, looking at their list of game ideas and the players that had been assigned to them.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 12! (Five times and counting)
They were the Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia, the Unsurvivor!

Dear dragon_nataku,

You are Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia.

isB8DFaJEWEnkT-Kbb5I_yTcgiv4zmoyfaO1pzMCZszlQZx8Eyd6YddfpTgCs6sYO5MxI2epgXEVBYQrW6KuuPpQWG-Ojq0kvkK9vHiMZjF3Yptg9P1ZvYF76TSBbbykV0s6FBe-__8

“lol random idea from this: Future Mafia game Mafia. Each player is a potential mafia game idea you have and in the FT you scrap an idea after each phase. Winner is your next game” - DarthWolf

You’re this game, right here, the one we’re in, isn’t that so meta!?

The idea of Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia came from a private conversation with DarthWolf when I expressed concern over a lack of small sized Mafia games in the queue at the time and wanting to make a game from one of my vague ideas and he made the suggestion that we make a game about my game ideas.

From there we instantly started spitballing ideas on what roles would match the games I was already somewhat thinking of running at some point. Eventually it got to the point where we were committed to making it a reality, even though it was a kind of silly concept, but at the same time, also really interesting and would be fun to see how it went. So here we are!

1600521065096.png

The purpose of Zinn’s Future Mafia Game Mafia is to decide what the next game Zinn will host here in The War Room, as such you are an Unsurvivor, your purpose is to get yourself killed off before the end of this game, to ensure that another game will win instead.

You are Independent and win when there is a sole victor, besides yourself.

Day One has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.
You may now vote for each other.

Hello there!
My name is Kender J. Charmeleon, and I'm happy to participate to this Mafia with you. Doing a long post like that will probably get me killed, but hey! Fun must sometimes have some content ! (I really wish there were a kender emote on the forum).

So, I'm Eastern Time, I'll be able to post in the morning and the evening most of the time. I'll try to post at least everyday, I have a busy life. So I want to start to say I have a good feeling on this one and let's enjoy ourselves, respecting the job Zinn and Darth did for this game. I'll claim that my character is... interesting. I wish everyone will say the same!

Good luck everyone and euh...

VOTE : Zachie
For not giving a convincing reason for his vote. That came out from nowhere, it feels like you are hiding something.

Ack, I thought this game wasn't starting until after the other one finished :confused: my parents are in town this weekend so I'll be in and out "today". I'm also EST and looking forward to an active game! The last 2 games I read through, people used their first day votes to pressure people, so since AlienXotic hasn't confirmed yet, I will put pressure on them.

Vote: AlienXotic

There's no vote count that makes the lynch happen automatically, right? And what happens if theres a tie?

Hey Dio, first, read your personal messages. Zinn should have sent you your roles and powers and things like that. In doubt, ask Zinn (or Darth) first. Also, there is a FAQ on how to play Mafia. Just keep in mind this thread is where everybody can see, so depending if you are Town or Mafia, it's not the first place you wanna ask questions lol.

Also, for people that find this behavior anti-town, I just want everyone having a good time despite of alignment, so, excuse me for that.

Hello fellow players !
I’m Spyro and just like Dio I’m new to this game. My time zone is GMT+2 (if I remember correctly). I hope we can all have a fantastic time.
Good luck to everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor

Not a lot of activity so far, pretty much just intros and 'joke voting' but going to take a look at things anyway.

RNG time!
Vote: Frozen Fennec
Not really a fan of using RNG for joke votes as it's an easy get out for having to give reason for a vote and gives less to talk about. Not really indicative as Max uses RNG regardless of alignment but still prefer reasons for votes.

VOTE: Max1996

HELLO ALL
Hello there!
My name is Kender J. Charmeleon, and I'm happy to participate to this Mafia with you. Doing a long post like that will probably get me killed, but hey! Fun must sometimes have some content ! (I really wish there were a kender emote on the forum).

So, I'm Eastern Time, I'll be able to post in the morning and the evening most of the time. I'll try to post at least everyday, I have a busy life. So I want to start to say I have a good feeling on this one and let's enjoy ourselves, respecting the job Zinn and Darth did for this game. I'll claim that my character is... interesting. I wish everyone will say the same!

Good luck everyone and euh...

VOTE : Zachie
For not giving a convincing reason for his vote. That came out from nowhere, it feels like you are hiding something.
Agreed, don't mind joke voting at the start of games if it encourages discussion but not giving a reason for a vote makes it harder to do this.

Ack, I thought this game wasn't starting until after the other one finished :confused: my parents are in town this weekend so I'll be in and out "today". I'm also EST and looking forward to an active game! The last 2 games I read through, people used their first day votes to pressure people, so since AlienXotic hasn't confirmed yet, I will put pressure on them.

Vote: AlienXotic

There's no vote count that makes the lynch happen automatically, right? And what happens if theres a tie?
Hey Jamie, no point of putting pressure on someone who haven't confirmed yet. You should Vote on Zachie instead. :kender:
Agree about not putting pressure on unconfirmed players, feels like you're going for a target you know is not there, would be better to pressure a confirmed inactive to try to get a response out of them.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

I'm more of a bulbablogs regular thank you very much
True but you are still one of the top posters in RM so I'll be keeping an eye on you :p
Unvote: Blaine

Would like to see some more of @Max1996 , @Zachie , both made the earliest posts in the thread but have kind of disappeared since, also @Frozen Fennec too.

Hey, I'm AlienXotic and I enjoy playing mafia games. Not really much for me to say, especially since I'm tired while posting this.

Vote: jamiebearcub
Rainbow Cloud brought up a great point above, that I'm too tired to repeat.

Back
Top Bottom