• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Since I haven't heard back from @Blaine. and he's been active since, I'm removing you from the sign up list. If you wish to spectate, let me know. I completely understand just not having time for things when you've got a lot going on.

@DekuNut
@Zorchic
@dawn dusk

There are two slots left and there are three subs. If any of you are interested in switching to player, let me know. I doubt I'll need three, so you may not get any chance to play (watch me eat these words).
I probably won't start this game until Deku's Fire Emblem Mafia ends too.

Night Zero - 19/09/2020
Back
Top Bottom