• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zorchic's Virtual Art

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! This is where I will post all the art that I do! Feel free to request something for me to make/draw, just know that I can't make anything from scratch, and I can turn down requests if I want to (I'll never do that out of meanness). I only work on the computer, and I use Microsoft Paint or Paint.net for my art.

For now, I'm sticking to Pokémon-related art.

If you use my art in your posts, it is appreciated, but not required, that you credit me. Like @Felly says, "Just don't go running around pretending you made it when you didn't."

Some examples of my art:
Zoroark With Torchic Colors.png
Green Flash Dusk Lycanroc (Transparent).png
This here is a special Lycanroc form I created. It's based on the Dusk Form, and a Rockruff evolves into this form during sunset. Only, just as Rockruff evolves, the sky flashes green as it sometimes does when the sun sets, and Lycanroc's fur becomes partially green. Its eyes are the same shade of orange as the color of regular Dusk Lycanroc's fur.
Jake Celeste's New Pokédex (Transparent).png
This is a sprite of a recolored DPPt Pokédex. It is mostly green and a little bit blue. I use it as art for a Pokémon RPG called Fizzy Bubbles—it's quite fun, you should try it! (Most of the activity takes place on a Pokémon forum called UPN.) (It's free, by the way.)
Of course, that's not all! I have some personal art stored on my computer. I'm always making more stuff, so check in once in a while for more!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Corvisquire-Colored Corviknight Artwork.png
This was inspired by a thought that I had: What if a Corvisquire evolved when it was still immature? I made up an answer to that question: If a Corvisquire is force-fed Experience Candies up to evolution level, it will evolve into a Corviknight with this coloring, and as it approaches the level at which it would have evolved naturally, its feathers darken and it takes on the coloring of a regular Corviknight.

Allow me to present a sprite version of a Treecko drawing by @SpinyShell!
Just for clarification, that wasn't my drawing. I believe it is some artwork for the explorers games. I should have probably clarified that in my original post, sorry about that.

At any rate, the sprite is super cool and well done.

Back
Top Bottom