• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

North Americans will receive a Zoroark skin, while Australians New Zealanders will receive a Spring Deerling skin, with the other three seasonal forms of Deerling scheduled for release on later dates as well. None of these passwords are currently known, and will all be revealed on Pokémon.com. In addition, the Pokémon Global Link is set to undergo extended maintence on Sept. 9.

Read more on Bulbanews

Hmm... I think there may be something coming after the extended maintenance. I wonder what neat thing it is?

Also, I noticed that the Spring Deerling skin promotion shows up for me (I have the country set to Malaysia). Seems like it applies for neighbouring countries, even if a bit far? I logged in and saw that promotion after logging in.

Thanks for that. We don't currently know the full extent of the countries that get the Deerling skin, but it may be the whole Asia-Pacific region since Japan gets it too. I would like if people did check if they can see either promotion and post their findings here. I know England gets nothing already.

Current theory: Asia-Pacific region gets Deerling skin, North America gets Zoroark, everyone else gets nothing

Anyone got pics of the C-Gear skins? The Zoroark looks kind of fine but I'd much rather have Deerling skins.

I'm registered from Hungary with a german cart and can see the Deerling promotion, so I guess Europe gets this promotion, too.

Anyone got pics of the C-Gear skins? The Zoroark looks kind of fine but I'd much rather have Deerling skins.
SpringDeelingC-Gear.png

North Americans will receive a Zoroark skin, while Australians New Zealanders will receive a Spring Deerling skin, with the other three seasonal forms of Deerling scheduled for release on later dates as well. None of these passwords are currently known, and will all be revealed on Pokémon.com. In addition, the Pokémon Global Link is set to undergo extended maintence on Sept. 9.

Read more on Bulbanews

I thought it said September 6th, not 9th o_o?

In addition to the Zoroark C-Gear Skin, The Deerling C-Gear Skin will also be available for the United States. It's on the US Pokemon.com.

In addition to the Zoroark C-Gear Skin, The Deerling C-Gear Skin will also be available for the United States. It's on the US Pokemon.com.

So, basically, it's worldwide, then?

It is? I don't see it saying that anywhere..but then again my iPad isn't flash compatible and that site has some things invisible to me on this thing :S

EDIT: code for the spring deerling skin is: JJW2X97D

Last edited:
It is? I don't see it saying that anywhere..but then again my iPad isn't flash compatible and that site has some things invisible to me on this thing :S

The promotion will not be shown when you are not logged in. Try to get on a computer and log in.

The promotion won't show up on Global Link until 13:00 (1:00pm) In the US.

Deerling has appeared here, stupid US-only Zoroark >_< I guess the Deerling being Asia-Pacific only was the rolling 1pm...
Interestingly, Deerling needs a password in English, but not Japanese.

I was going to say I'd much rather have deerling than zoroark but apparently we get both in the US as the deerling one was on the site when I went and the password worked.

It seems kind of silly though. As much as I'm happy about it (definitely not complaining) and I know it is spring in game it seems silly that spring deerling is going to regions where it is not spring irl. ._.

Shame Zoroark isn't in the UK. The UK is getting shafted with C-Gear skins...at least we get Deerling though.

Just got the Deerling c-gear skin, lookin' forward the Zoroark one :cool: I like the design :-D

I hope we get the starters' c-gear skins soon!

I've got Deerling myself. So I guess everyone gets Deerling. Gonna make further attempts to crack Zoroark's password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom