• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zoroark available to American ORAS players through Nintendo Network: Knows Sludge Bom

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Zoroark available to American ORAS players through Nintendo Network: Knows Sludge Bomb

Zoroark is available to redeem in Mystery Gift for American Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire players through Nintendo Network. It knows the move Sludge Bomb, which Zoroark cannot normally learn.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Zoroark available to American ORAS players through Nintendo Network: Knows Sludge

I wonder what "Sly" is supposed to mean.

Re: Zoroark available to American ORAS players through Nintendo Network: Knows Sludge

I wonder what "Sly" is supposed to mean.

I'm guessing "Sly" is a reference to how Zoroark are.

Where did this Zoroark even come from anyway? What prompted this event mon to be made?

Where did this Zoroark even come from anyway? What prompted this event mon to be made?

While the distribution was discovered before the official announcement (thus why this article didn't mention it initially), it is to promote the new BREAKthrough TCG set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom