• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Zoroark DVD coming to US on 9/20

Any chance of it coming out on blu-ray? Really, I wish they would release all the DP movies in a blu-ray pack.

Haven't seen anything for it on the Blu-Ray side of the store. If it's not announced within a week, I'd say no, at least in the immediate future.

Cool, I was afraid we were going to have another long wait like Movie 12 had.

Maybe this will inspire me to try to finish buying all the DP DVDs, heh.

Maybe this will inspire me to try to finish buying all the DP DVDs, heh.

Considering this movie isn't connected to the previous 3, I don't see how it would.

The DP movies were mostly meh after Movie 10 anyway. The Darkrai movie was fairly good, but after that....eh.

Considering this movie isn't connected to the previous 3, I don't see how it would.
Because I liked Movie 13, and just figured that if I pick it up, maybe it would encourage me to shell out the cash for other Pokemon-related DVDs, for completion's sake if not just for the hell of it? Just a stray thought, not exceptionally complicated. o.o

I'm assuming there will be zero extras since TPCI seems to have this thing against releasing anything other than bare bones releases.

Hellwarden said:
Any chance of it coming out on blu-ray? Really, I wish they would release all the DP movies in a blu-ray pack.

I assume that would require a new contract than the one they have currently. Especially since both Japan and the US share the same Blu-Ray region.

Yay, the 13th movie will be released as DVD in Finland too!~ ^__^
One thing I'm still wondering is how they say in the site that the movie is 2 hours and 15 minutes long, when the actual movie lasts only 95 minutes? o_O what?

I was wondering exactly when the next movie would be released, considering the US is still a bit behind on those.

Hopefully the following movie will be released no later than next spring.

Judging by the link, it's just going to make my former friend irl think the Pokemon movies are still owned by Warner Brothers because of the first three.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom