• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zoroark: Master of Illusions aired on CN ten years ago today!

Momentum

Reaction score
Might come as shock to some, but a full decade has come and gone since the 13th Pokémon movie premiered in North America. Today also marks the ten-year anniversary of DP191 and BW would have it's two-episode premiere the following week.

I don't know about you, but I plan to re-watch the film tonight on Blu-ray to commemorate the milestone. I remember absolutely enjoying it back in 2011, and it will be so cool to re-live all those memories.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=athRYpevFOc

Ahhh yes, this movie. This movie that Cartoon Network felt the need to shave off the entire first 10 minutes for absolutely no reason at all which actually made TPCI rather unhappy with them. Luckily CITV aired it fully here in the UK so I really don't know why they did it other than "We need more money from commercials."

Ahhh yes, this movie. This movie that Cartoon Network felt the need to shave off the entire first 10 minutes for absolutely no reason at all which actually made TPCI rather unhappy with them. Luckily CITV aired it fully here in the UK so I really don't know why they did it other than "We need more money from commercials."

Didn't they also cut the end credits as well?

Pokemon on Cartoon Network was a strange one. They didn't care at all about the show: but it was one of their highest rating programs so they kept it on longer than they probably would have liked too.

Wow! It's incredible, it seems like it was yesterday. How quickly time passes, is one of those things that when we think about them we can't help feeling surprised. Even if it's not one of my favorite Pokémon movies, this makes me feel nostalgic, and of course, it also makes me feel a bit old :lapras:.

Last edited:
Never saw this movie on that channel but I've heard nothing but bad things about the Pokemon movies that aired on CN. I've heard about alot of scenes being cut from several movies and about some of the Unova and Kalos saga movies not being promoted enough.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom