• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zoroark: Master of Illusions Official Website

Kodai keeps his name! That's very cool! GoonE? Rowena? Is she a Ravenclaw? I prefer Kurt over Karl though.

i lol'ed at ravenclaw
i llike those names, they did a good job

Whoa, Kodai gets to keep his name.

Also I cant help but laugh at Team Rockets bio.

Rowena? o_O

And they pronounced Zoroark the same way I was xP

Well, the translators may secretly be Potter fans, seeing as Rowena (Ravenclaw) Was the smarts, well the Ravenclaws are the smarts anyway, all the founders were equally smart. And Rowena (Zoroark) Is a bit of a brain herself. Eh, It's highly unlikely though.

Kurt gets changed to Karl? WTF?

Zorua is able to communicate with humans through telepathy, a rare trait.

Well, it's "rare" if you ignore almost every other movie in this franchise...

[Karl] first learned about Zorua and Zoroark while studying abroad.

I don't remember that being in the movie at all.

Also, don't read "Rowena's" bio if you don't want a significant part of the movie spoiled for you.

Kurt gets changed to Karl? WTF?
Kurt from HGSS? But yeah, lame unneeded name change.

I don't remember that being in the movie at all.
Well, it might explain why he has a Woobat on his hat. Guess they added that in for that reason...also "zomg this minor character who I love comes from Unova - I'mma buy Black and White!"

Also, don't read "Rowena's" bio if you don't want a significant part of the movie spoiled for you.
Wait, do people watch the movies for the plot? xD

Also, no Brock on ANY of those backgrounds. >>

Ryu Shoji said:
Kurt from HGSS? But yeah, lame unneeded name change.

I forgot about Gantestu. Still, Kurt was a freebie. Did any of us honestly expect TPCI to change his name?

I forgot about Gantestu. Still, Kurt was a freebie. Did any of us honestly expect TPCI to change his name?
TPCi - Always full of surprises xD (Especially as they kept Kodai 0.0).

Seriously. If they were going to change a name, I was sure it was going to be that one. Surprise surprise.

At least now we'll stop seeing that awful "Gun" romanization that a few people have been using for Kohdai's henchman.

What's with The Official Pokemon Website always putting in the incorrect info of what a character does? Or writing the incorrect summary of an episode or whatever? I swear these are done by a member of TPCI who never watches the episodes or movies until they air on TV and just types from what he/she hears and can make out. And only putting in the correct summaries when the entire episode airs. I swear that's what it looks like.

What's with The Official Pokemon Website always putting in the incorrect info of what a character does? Or writing the incorrect summary of an episode or whatever? I swear these are done by a member of TPCI who never watches the episodes or movies until they air on TV and just types from what he/she hears and can make out. And only putting in the correct summaries when the entire episode airs. I swear that's what it looks like.

You think that's bad?

my tv guide's summary says "Celebi goes back in time to prevent Crown Cities destruction"
No Zorua or Zoroark anywhere
Wut...

at least it's not like Lucario and the mystery of mew

"Ash and Lucario set out to rescue Pikachu from the clutches of an evil mew"

Team Rocket works in secret to collect powerful Pokémon—by any means necessary—to rule the world! Members Jessie, James, and Meowth realize that Ash's Pikachu is very special, so their top priority is catching that Pokémon to please their boss! Team Rocket is sure to cause problems for Ash and his friends in Crown City!

Yeah right...

The trailer shows Pachirisu and Mimirol running backwards...

EDIT: Mukuhawk is flying in a reverse direction too. They are all in the scene after the PIKACHU THE MOVIE logo.

The trailer shows Pachirisu and Mimirol running backwards...

EDIT: Mukuhawk is flying in a reverse direction too. They are all in the scene after the PIKACHU THE MOVIE logo.
Yeah, that made me LOL so hard, thanks for posting that. It must be something that Dawn puts in her Poffins.

What's with The Official Pokemon Website always putting in the incorrect info of what a character does?
Didn't they list Jessie as 12 years old once? Granted, we have 10-year-olds like May, so I can see why they might be confused.

My Guide for Movie 11 says "Dialga must be rescued from Giratina in the Reverse World." True, but there are other aspects of the movie that deserve focus more.

Also, On CN now, the joint trailer for Movies 11 and 13 show Lucas, throwing a Pokeball. Why? He makes a 5-second cameo and has no revelance to the plot whatsoever! Plus it also reveals that Zoroark is changing into the Legendary Beasts/Gerbils. It that supposed to be a spoiled or what?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom