• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution als

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution also announced

Pokémon.com has revealed the first information on the English dub of the thirteenth Pokémon movie, to be titled Zoroark: Master of Illusions. The movie will premiere February 5 on Cartoon Network. In addition, distribution details for the movie Raikou, Entei, and Suicune Pokémon were announced. The Pokémon will be distributed at GameStop locations for a week each between January 3 and February 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution

*Insert generic comment on how Game Stop won't do these events in Canada*

I hope that YTV airs this though. They showed Arceus and the Jewel of Life even before the American airing, which I unfortunately missed (both times it was aired).

Since there's no word on Celebi, I'm hoping they'd make that one a wifi event.

Last edited:
Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution

FINALLY! FREAKING FINALLY! Happy birthday to me!

Well, I probably will catch this movie eventually. I always do. But I'm jsut excited about the events. Woot!

Now to wait on that damn Celebi...

EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't even be able to watch the movie on Feb 5th because that's my birthday and I'm at a tournament that day. Also it's Winter Ball.

February 5th is ok and all that, but I'm not sinking my feet in until I at least get the EST time too.

I guess you can say you and I are experiencing outrage. :mad:
attachment.php

Yes, yes we are.

I can't wait to see the movie :yahoo:

Finally!

I can't wait to download the first one soon, haha.

Wait. We still need Celebi.

FUCK YOU TPCi!

Y U NO MAKE WI FI!?

This would have been easier for everyone if it was a wi fi event.

FUCK YOU TPCi!

Y U NO MAKE WI FI!?

Because GF in Japan didn't make it Wifi? :p

Because GF in Japan didn't make it Wifi? :p
Yeah, well Japan also actually have these movies shown in theatres. We don't, so I don't see why we should conform to those standards.

FUCK YES!!!! HERE I COME CROWN ENTEI!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

Ahem, excuse my outburst. I'm just so glad they're finally releasing the event. So February 5th for Movie 13, huh? It'll debut around the same time as Giratina and the Sky Warrior 2 years ago, right?

Well, I'm excited!

Edit: I just noticed that the beasts will be distributed on different dates. That's pretty clever on Gamestop's part, actually.

February 5? It's the first time they release it on a Saturday. I'm not complaining.
The events are on three different weeks? Okay, I'm still not complaining, though...
I'm assuming that the Diamond & Pearl series will end before the movie. Maybe they might air the final episodes on a Friday, like January 28 or February 4?

Yeah, well Japan also actually have these movies shown in theatres. We don't, so I don't see why we should conform to those standards.

I think it might also have to do with the way they're programmed.

If something isn't wifi somewhere else, I don't believe they're meant to be wifi in other places.

Or something like that.

But, the theater thing isn't really a good example.

FUCK YOU TPCi!

Y U NO MAKE WI FI!?

Um, no it wouldn't

I didn't even have Wi-fi till '08 and only my Wii could connect to it

now that I have a router and my DS can connect to it I have no problem

But if I didn't then I'd be glad that GS is right near my house

not everyone has wi-fi

I think it might also have to do with the way they're programmed.

If something isn't wifi somewhere else, I don't believe they're meant to be wifi in other places.

Or something like that.
If I recall, people have hacked the game to the point that they were able to create their own wifi events. There was even an incident with a racist Gengar being distributed during a Nintendo event one time.

I doubt it has anything to do with their programming as its clearly easy for them to reprogram. Besides, the Secret Key event was doable both through Wifi and Toys R Us, the wonder cards were exactly the same.
But, the theater thing isn't really a good example.
How is the theatre thing not a good example. Your explanation was that they didn't do wifi so we shouldn't, even though English-language wonder cards aren't compatible with Japanese games, so they'd have reprogrammed that anyway.

Their reason for making it non-Wifi was that it helps generate revenue for the movies as people have to pre-order the tickets. Is there anything to say that these events actually increase Game Stop's revenue? Furthermore, its Gamestop's revenue, not Nintendo's. Why do they really care anyway?
not everyone has wi-fi
Yeah, but with Wifi, all you have to do is buy a router, or even just go around places that offer free wifi.

Not everyone lives in America, and even if they do, not everyone lives near a participating game stop.

It probably takes much less man-power as well to set up a wifi event for everyone versus having this set up at every game stop.

So really, in the greater scheme of things, it is easier.

At least we're guaranteed to get a full set of three. IIRC, the movie goers only got one random beast.

I swear, I'll drive down to New York if they're not distributing the Pokemon in Canada

Sweet! Instead of one, we get a chance to get all three dogs!

I can't wait to catch the movie on CN~

I swear, I'll drive down to New York if they're not distributing the Pokemon in Canada

There's a note on the page about the French games being not compatible, so it might be distributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom