• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zorua, Eevee, Riolu, Starters and more for free :D

Tomato

Reaction score
All legit, only breeded. So they are on lv. 1. Don't hestitate to ask me for one. :) If I'm out of them it might take some time. Also females only on special request.

I now added all Starters (Gen I-V) to my list. Also if you want any egg Pokémon, just ask me and I'll try to get them for you, since I got several Pokémon from all Gen's. This doesn't include Legendaries obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Giving away a Zorua.

Okay, here's mine, so register me: 1034 3176 8753

I'm online and waiting btw.

Last edited:

i would love about 3 eevee's im trying to get all the eevolutions what would you like for them? my black FC is in my sig

I'll take one and one please!! I'm generally on between 8 and 10pm EST on weekdays, though tomorrow I might be on a bit earlier. Let me know when you can trade!

Black FC:
3739 9537 4708

I still have too much of those Zorua's and Eevee's... they need a good home.. take them ;A;

I will take a female zorua if you have one, and as many eevee's as you feel like trading up to 8. LoL

Re: Giving away Zorua against any Pokemon. (Still enough left~)

Give me until tomorrow and you'll have all that :)

Sounds good, any idea what time you will be on. I work the midnight shift so I will be free, just have to set an alarm to make sure I'm awake. LoL

I'm on all day, just vm me. ^^

If possible could I have a female one of each? I'll be around till 1am EST tonight and from 12pm-4pm EST tm. VM me when you'd like to trade. :)

Okay, I'll go and breed more then! :) And I hope I can be online around that time. ~

there are still lots left that I don't need so take them >w< no females anymore though, I'd need to breed more to get females again ~

Last edited:

Is it possible for me to have a Zorua? I'm available the next 5 hours :)
FC: 1721 5717 7844

Is it possible for me to have a Zorua? I'm available the next 5 hours :)
FC: 1721 5717 7844

sure. i'm sorry i didn't see you earlier. just vm me when you're on :)

could i please have a zorua please. my fc is: 4513 0447 0299

Can I have a Zorua? Gender doesn't matter. My FC is 3525 3603 7921

Sure, you can all have one now.
My DSi is working again :)

Last edited:

If you have a Zorua and any Eevees left, I'll take some :) What would you want in return?

My Black FC is 0218 0466 7484

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom