• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zorua, Eevee, Riolu, Starters and more for free :D

Sure! I'll have a lot of time on Saturday :) But I won't be on on Sunday until late.

By the way, I have Horsea, Lapras, Skarmory, Rotom and Spiritomb! Also a lot of other random Pokemon, so don't be shy ask for any Pokemon C:

I don't think I have them at hand but I CAN get them for you :)

Whenever you can, I would like a Squirtle and Charmander. No rush though LOL My baby says hi haha

@Tomato:
Can I get a Riolu, Cyndaquil, and Piplup? FC in my signature. I will probably be able to trade sometime this weekend. Sometime on Saturday morning, maybe. Thanks! I have black exclusives if you don't have them already and want them.

Oh yeah! I have used an Action Replay Cheat Card with my game cartridge and I have hacked save game data in my game. However, I never trade or even use hacked pokemon, so don't worry about that. I'm just telling you about the AR because it's the rules. It won't affect your game.

Hello,

Do you have an Thundurus? I really want one because i want a Landorus.

Greetings Robin

Okay thanks! i will wait for it then. Do you want something back for it?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom