GEN VI: Zorua (Female) OR Male Zorua with Ditto

Astersol Sorceress
Reaction score
I've just found out that Zoroark occurs VERY late in-game, and I'd like to add one to my team early. Not when I'm almost finished.

Therefore, I'd like a female Zorua. Any level is fine.

If you don't have a female Zorua, then I'd also accept a male Zorua with a Ditto. I'd just like to breed them to create a suitable party member.

In exchange, I can offer Bagon, Absol, or Fennekin if you're lacking one. If you'd like, I can even try to breed for a female Fennekin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a male Zorua i got in a Wonder Trade i can start breeding for a female if you want. Also, was slightly confused cause you marked this Gen 4 lol. My FC is 5000 2917 5159

Astersol Sorceress
Reaction score
I have a male Zorua i got in a Wonder Trade i can start breeding for a female if you want. Also, was slightly confused cause you marked this Gen 4 lol. My FC is 5000 2917 5159
My apologies. @[email protected] I got the IV and VI backwards. It's fixed now.

A female would be appreciated, yeah. Thank you. :3 What would you like in return?

Also, my friend code: 0533 5230 9627

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well im on egg # 10 and no female. Odds arent looking good lol.

If i do get a female, the only thing i could probably use is just 2 tradebacks to evolve my Kadabra and Machoke

EDIT: Got 2 females. One with Impish and one with Lonely natures. Which would you like.

Last edited:
Astersol Sorceress
Reaction score
Well im on egg # 10 and no female. Odds arent looking good lol.

If i do get a female, the only thing i could probably use is just 2 tradebacks to evolve my Kadabra and Machoke

EDIT: Got 2 females. One with Impish and one with Lonely natures. Which would you like.
I'll take the Impish one. If you can, nickname it Naxalge.

And I'd be more than happy to evolve trade your Kadabra and Machoke. Thank you once again.

All right. So I'm all set to trade for now. If you're not on, then I'll be available later today around 9:30 PM, Eastern Time.

Reaction score
Im on right now, and i got you on my friends although you havent popped up yet so i guess you havent added me yet. 5000 2917 5159. On a side note, want a bulbasaur egg?

Astersol Sorceress
Reaction score
Im on right now, and i got you on my friends although you havent popped up yet so i guess you havent added me yet. 5000 2917 5159. On a side note, want a bulbasaur egg?
Yeah, I've added you just a few minutes ago. Here we go.

And sure, I'll take it. :3

Reaction score
Thanks for the trade evolves and the eevee :) Enjoy your new pokemon!

Also, im pretty sure that was the bulbasaur egg and not the Amaura egg, if it wasnt let me know

Astersol Sorceress
Reaction score
Thanks for the trade evolves and the eevee :) Enjoy your new pokemon!

Also, im pretty sure that was the bulbasaur egg and not the Amaura egg, if it wasnt let me know
Thank you very much as well. :3

And I will let you know.