• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Zorua (Female) OR Male Zorua with Ditto

Reaction score
I've just found out that Zoroark occurs VERY late in-game, and I'd like to add one to my team early. Not when I'm almost finished.

Therefore, I'd like a female Zorua. Any level is fine.

If you don't have a female Zorua, then I'd also accept a male Zorua with a Ditto. I'd just like to breed them to create a suitable party member.

In exchange, I can offer Bagon, Absol, or Fennekin if you're lacking one. If you'd like, I can even try to breed for a female Fennekin.

Last edited:
I have a male Zorua i got in a Wonder Trade i can start breeding for a female if you want. Also, was slightly confused cause you marked this Gen 4 lol. My FC is 5000 2917 5159

I have a male Zorua i got in a Wonder Trade i can start breeding for a female if you want. Also, was slightly confused cause you marked this Gen 4 lol. My FC is 5000 2917 5159
My apologies. @_@ I got the IV and VI backwards. It's fixed now.

A female would be appreciated, yeah. Thank you. :3 What would you like in return?

Also, my friend code: 0533 5230 9627

Last edited:
Well im on egg # 10 and no female. Odds arent looking good lol.

If i do get a female, the only thing i could probably use is just 2 tradebacks to evolve my Kadabra and Machoke

EDIT: Got 2 females. One with Impish and one with Lonely natures. Which would you like.

Last edited:
Well im on egg # 10 and no female. Odds arent looking good lol.

If i do get a female, the only thing i could probably use is just 2 tradebacks to evolve my Kadabra and Machoke

EDIT: Got 2 females. One with Impish and one with Lonely natures. Which would you like.
I'll take the Impish one. If you can, nickname it Naxalge.

And I'd be more than happy to evolve trade your Kadabra and Machoke. Thank you once again.

All right. So I'm all set to trade for now. If you're not on, then I'll be available later today around 9:30 PM, Eastern Time.

Im on right now, and i got you on my friends although you havent popped up yet so i guess you havent added me yet. 5000 2917 5159. On a side note, want a bulbasaur egg?

Thanks for the trade evolves and the eevee :) Enjoy your new pokemon!

Also, im pretty sure that was the bulbasaur egg and not the Amaura egg, if it wasnt let me know

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom