• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Zubat VS Tentacool

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
The two most annoying pokemon ever.

There every where in caves and on water every 3 steps you take with out repel you must hear there horrable crys and then run from it.

On one side we have Zubat there every where in caves every 5 steps you see another goddamn zubat!

And then once you get surf you will meet the pokemon in the other corner tentacool those demonic jelly fish you must see every where on water.

So who will win?

After I've caught one for my team, they swarm me. Zubat is awesome and all, but I'm going with it because where you find them are caves, and they're impossible to get out of.

Zubat becomes awesome Crobat.
Crobat's been helpfull member of my party ever since I first tried it.

Tentacool on other hand...Not.
Tentacool is just annoying creature that spawn every three steps when surfing...
Never been helpfull to me either and leveling it up takes sooooooooooo long...

I voted for Zubat, since I read the word "annoying" as "awesome" with a first galnce...
But the one I hate more is Tentacool.
Zubat is just awesome.

Tentacool. Out of all the great and wonderful Water Pokémon that could appear in the sea, the only one that DOES appear is a stupid jellyfish? My respect for Zubat is greatly increased by my love of Crobat.

I don't think they're annoying at all...
don't like 'em use repel
though choice, i like both
but as there isn't a both option i'm going with Menokurage, since i'm using it in my Ruby rerun

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom