• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Zygarde internet distribution available now for American, PAL region games: Unannounced ...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Zygarde internet distribution available now for American, PAL region games: Unannounced ...

Zygarde is now available via Nintendo Network for American and PAL region games. This distribution has not yet been officially announced.

Continue reading...

sc190191

Reaction score
I just noticed when I got one that the location says "the Pokemon cartoon", maybe this will have something to do with the alternate forms? I don't know if they are capable of patching in the alternate forms to the current games or if it will have to wait until gen VII, but the fact that it says that, and the anime is all about the alternate forms, it gives me some hope.

omahanime

Reaction score
Zygarde has been available for download since April 29,2016

SammyW27

Loopholes FTW!
Reaction score
This doesn't bode well for Z Version... :cautious:

Last edited:

leaf-green

Reaction score
I just noticed when I got one that the location says "the Pokemon cartoon", maybe this will have something to do with the alternate forms? I don't know if they are capable of patching in the alternate forms to the current games or if it will have to wait until gen VII, but the fact that it says that, and the anime is all about the alternate forms, it gives me some hope.
Whaaaaat... Mine just says "from a lovely place"

Captain Meerkat

Reaction score
It is based on your location.

All mine (UK/PAL) are "from a lovely place" and the OT is Descartes, whilst the OT for the pokemon cartoon one is "XYZ" for Americas