• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Zygarde internet distribution available now for American, PAL region games: Unannounced ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Zygarde internet distribution available now for American, PAL region games: Unannounced ...

Zygarde is now available via Nintendo Network for American and PAL region games. This distribution has not yet been officially announced.

Continue reading...

more afraid of you
Reaction score
I just noticed when I got one that the location says "the Pokemon cartoon", maybe this will have something to do with the alternate forms? I don't know if they are capable of patching in the alternate forms to the current games or if it will have to wait until gen VII, but the fact that it says that, and the anime is all about the alternate forms, it gives me some hope.

Reaction score
Zygarde has been available for download since April 29,2016

Reaction score
This doesn't bode well for Z Version... :cautious:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just noticed when I got one that the location says "the Pokemon cartoon", maybe this will have something to do with the alternate forms? I don't know if they are capable of patching in the alternate forms to the current games or if it will have to wait until gen VII, but the fact that it says that, and the anime is all about the alternate forms, it gives me some hope.
Whaaaaat... Mine just says "from a lovely place"

Reaction score
It is based on your location.

All mine (UK/PAL) are "from a lovely place" and the OT is Descartes, whilst the OT for the pokemon cartoon one is "XYZ" for Americas