• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New profile posts

I see that you've made a post on or discussion, but for some reason, I can't see it, and the alert won't go away.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Yes. And you know how clicking the discussion title sends you straight to the oldest unread post? For me, it just sends me to the top of the latest page.
Max1996
Max1996
Weird...Not sure how that happened...
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Yeah. Let's see how this goes.
Huh, a different avatar for a change...
hits your door with an axe well well well, it appears we've reached May 21st. A new zodiac time frame, it's time once more for the rise of us!

Now let's get out there, be evil and cause massive damage!

And the important thing to remember is........happy happy happy birthday! I hope that it's a wonderful birthday for you friend, and I especially hope that your 26 goes way better than my 26 went. Get your butt out there and have an amazing year! With some evil mixed in, cause you know, gemini.
Reactions: FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia
Mwahaha, the Gemini revolution begins... now! The other signs shall cower for one month as we Gemini rule supreme!

(The classic Gemini Elf... I used that in SO MANY decks no matter the theme in the Tag Force games for that sweet 1900 ATK with no tribute needed, those were the days)

And thank you so much!!! I've got a chocolate+banana+walnut cake to eat today, and that's enough for me to have a happy birthday haha. My evil Gemini deeds will be (hopefully!) absolutely destroying everyone in races in Team Sonic Racing once my copy comes in the mail. That stinks that your 26th birthday wasn't so great, but hopefully the upcoming one will be a good time! And thanks again, it always makes me smile to see your birthday wishes, I really appreciate them!!!
Reactions: Ebail
Oh my gosh, your avatar’s so cute!! :love: Such precious beans!