• Gold Star
Reactions: guzmania
guzmania
guzmania
if i didn't know better, i'd say that is an audino kitty
Reactions: c la fet
DawningWinds
DawningWinds
As a haver of cats, can confirm, cats do this and it's just as cute irl.

As a haver of cats AND an appreciater of Audino, can confirm that this is an audino kitty.
Princess Viola
Princess Viola
no her name is yuki and she is a smug prick

CureNyammyNekoyashikiYukiGIF.gif
Ah...i wanted 2 post my ship list somewhere but...its so ungodly long... x_x i have too mamy thoughts i need 2 dissect and analyze my own brain
Princess Viola
Princess Viola
I already knew about that game and how it somehow still exists after nearly 10 years lol.
MC.Princess
MC.Princess
Started playing it again recently and I thought “oh, hey there’s probably a wiki page about this!”

The wiki is as glorious as you said it was.
Princess Viola
Princess Viola
It is absolutely the best fandom wiki there is tbh.
Well... I might be in some trouble.

My bird, Zephyr, has figured out how to unlock his cage door. Considering he's only 3 months old and already figured that out is both surprising and a bit concerning. Now I gotta keep an eye on him more so he doesn't unlock his cage whenever he feels like it, lest he ends up under the couch and I have to play Tom and Jerry with him again. Oi...
  • Whaaaat
Reactions: guzmania
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Would getting a new bird cage help? Or do they all have the same lock on them?
CynthiaLover
CynthiaLover
Because he's a green-cheeked conure we need a certain type and size of cage for him. And all of them have the same type of lock on them. So that pretty much eliminates that option.
Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.
  • Love
Reactions: Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Thanks. It was…interesting. Not exactly a conventional “Vegas birthday,” but still a lot of fun.
JamieIsBored
JamieIsBored
Good to hear! Hope you didn’t lose all your money :swirlix:
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Nah. No gambling or drinking. Just hanging out with friends/coworkers for dinner and getting a silly gag hat as a hilarious birthday present.
Back
Top Bottom