• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

New profile posts

Here to remind you that Lucario is the meaning of life
Rainami
Rainami
well, it certainly succeeds in making other pokemon look better by comparison, so I suppose its disgusting existence is at least partially beneficial
Contrainer
Contrainer
102,259 people disagree
Wanna say that with all of what's going on now that I hope you, and those close to you all stay safe, well and healthy.
Ebail
Ebail
I'll probably be fine. Sure, being the state next to New York where things are worst right now isn't the most comforting, but I'm a pretty healthy person so I'm gonna bank on that, despite working in a store myself, thus being essential and so out in the public every day. But eh it is what it is, I suppose. As long as my family members don't get it I'll feel fine.

Glad that you guys out there are doing fine. Hopefully you lot can keep that up, and remain perfectly fine.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That must be really nerve racking. I hope that your employer is at least doing their best to keep you and the rest of their employees safe during this situation. I hope that you and your family will stay healthy too. I definitely want everyone to remain perfectly fine. I'll still be nervous and stressed about the whole situation, but I'm hoping that everything will work out if we just keep doing what we're doing and be as careful as can be.
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
I mean not particularly, but that's more on the fact that there isn't much that can be done. I've always had a supply of gloves to use anyway. The only plus side of even being at work had been when this was really starting to fire up I was there when deliveries came in so I could grab stuff so my parents didn't have to go out to the store themselves. I'm certain though that you'll be fine out there, even if you do, rightfully so mind you, feel stressed about the whole thing.
When the DP remix does resume, the League will be sped up, and Tobias will have all normal Pokémon--no Legendaries!
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Nice. Also, what do you mean the league will be sped up?
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
Some of the battles will be taken out or occur offscreen (since Barry is reshuffled to Dawn's rival, he has no reason to be in the League. Nando is now a mentor and friendly rival to Brock, so he is occupied with the Grand Fantasy Stage, not battling Ash)
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
I see.