• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

New profile posts

Time to get hot! Typhlosion takes the stage!
Man, as much as I enjoy Gen 8 for what it is; a small part of me wish it ends soon enough.

There's just so much overbearing cynicism thrown all over the place for various reasons; even well into BDSP's announcement, that I sincerely feel that the Pokemon fandom is worse than the Sonic fandom, now.
KirbyBulba737
KirbyBulba737
Yep, there's tons of people that say that BDSP are bad, when we only have one trailer, which only shows the artstyle. I've seen many people looking at every single bad thing they can find in both LA and BDSP while ignoring all of the good things. GF gives you both the remake you wanted and the Pokemon BOTW you wanted, and you still complain? I'm not saying GF can't be critisisced, let's make that clear, but you have to keep your pessimism at bay. Sorry for the rant.
N
Norzan
Why aren't pessimistic views allowed? If people feel like the remake isn't going on the good path, they have every right to voice their concern about it.

For a forum that likes to preach that every stance is fine, it should there is a bunch of people that seemingly don't like people being negative. Positive and negative come with the same package.
KirbyBulba737
KirbyBulba737
The problem is that we only have one trailer, and people say that the remake will be bad, with the only thing to back it up the artstyle, which is subjetive. If we were closer to release then there would be no problem. It's just too early to deem the remakes bad or good.
Normal stories are back this week, plus a couple new surprises to celebrate BD/SP and Pokemon Legends: Arceus
getting interested in making simple animations (with my Eevees/felines such as flicking ears, blinking, moving mouth, simple walking, tail wag)
so far have failed at trying to make anything
even watching beginners tutorials

so far have tried with Blender, ToonBoom, Cartoon Animator 4 - currently practicing with Moho - its so complicated, I can't even get the basics
NMLewis
NMLewis
Pencil2D is a pretty good free software. Also, I'm biased, but Flash is still amazing for making things, regardless of Flash player being dead.
Anyway, keep going with it!
Foxy Veez
Foxy Veez
I'll give it a try - sounds fun and interesting to try
Reactions: NMLewis
Foxy Veez
Foxy Veez
reading and watching tutorials
I'll give it a try, and mess around withPencil2D
hope its not too tough
Reactions: NMLewis
Foxy Veez
Foxy Veez
not at all, its a grassy owl - cute one too
I do love Rowlett, my second favorite grass starter, behind Snivy
Ghost girl
Ghost girl
Die for not worshiping rowlet
Foxy Veez
Foxy Veez
for you it can be, anyone can believe what they like, not going to try to convince

won't bow down to anyone, unless it's Alice Cooper.....
"I'm not worthy!!"
Hi Veez! I know you're a fan of animated movies so I want to invite you to a chat about favorite animated movies that I share with other users. And if you don't want is all right.
Foxy Veez
Foxy Veez
yes I have - most animated movies here in the USA are also included with Spanish and French language on DVD's and BluRays
aside from English/Spanish/French - do like them in Russian and Turkish
thanks, I do see the topic
Foxy Veez
Foxy Veez
I'm watching an animated movie, but didn't include it since it has too much "adult humor' on it - bad words, fart/burt jokes, some violence, its in Turkish
called "Kötü Kedi Şerafettin" which translates to 'Bad Cat Şerafettin"
trailer of the movie
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Oh, I've heard of it but I haven't seen it, but I supposed that you would mention it because something tells me that you love cats :ROFLMAO:.
So I join for mafia but the next game is Xenoblade Chronicles themed and I planned on playing Xenoblade and I don't wanna get spoiled :aaaAAA: