• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

New profile posts

V beat the Monster Hunter game in a weekend so I can't imagine it's all that tbh :p I get you RE the remake art style, like it's nostalgic for sure but I'm not sold on it compared with the styles used in Let's Go/SwSh/Legends.

OMG what is this volcano shit?! Sounds like Team Magma is running amok over there?! Stay safe, what a nightmare with asthma as well... Hope the sun emerges before the next time you log into the forums...
Skalesgon
Skalesgon
What are the Monster Hunter games like?
ii kanji
ii kanji
Pal I have no clue, just that my other half loves it (or at least really loved it as a kid and felt the need to relive that as a grown-ass adult and found it a little easy this time around). Our man Foxy over here also hasn't played them. If you pick it up though, let us know how you find it!
Sorry but who's Betbeta? When I look for it on the internet all I get is Beta Pokémon :ROFLMAO:.
When people talk about endings in video games where the player can't succeed I see surprisingly little discussion of Cagey Capers, an old Sega Genesis Looney Tunes game where you play as Sylvester and never do catch that darn canary for more than a second or two.
prog rocker
prog rocker
Reminds me that someone Roadrunner game that was cancelled for this exact reason.

There's also the ending of Sheep Raider/Sheep, Dog 'n' Wolf, too.
Reactions: Daren
Daren
Daren
There was a game called "Desert Demolition" where you could play as Wile E, at least. You don't catch the bird but you DO get an award as the Acme Customer of the Year.

But yeah, it seems the early Looney Tunes games were rather reluctant to let the villains win even when they're playable. Not sure about the later ones.
Oh, my goodness, Will The Real Oak Please Stand Up is ridiculous and hilarious all these years later. Sitting here watching it and screaming. Meowth as the producer, the argument over the haircut, “Ol’ Flying Fingers Sammy jumped the gun,” I missed the “Golden Tongue” comment, and clearly redheads are His Thing (Mary grabbed him at one point, the Nurse Joy who apparently is also an English major). Fantastic!
Been on a nostalgic dive recently and was thinking fondly of the time I spent on these forums in high school. Logged into my account and noticed the last time you and I talked was probably on the other side of your college experience. hope you're doing well man.
Thank you for all of the hard work you and the Mods put in policing the threads and trying to make them more comfortable for everyone. There are times that it can be overwhelming when you are enjoying the show and meet such negativity. it can really sap the enjoyment and sometimes I can't even bring myself to post anything, so I appreciate the voice of reason.

Thanks.
Thank you for all of the hard work you and the Mods put in policing the threads and trying to make them more comfortable for everyone. There are times that it can be overwhelming when you are enjoying the show and meet such negativity. it can really sap the enjoyment and sometimes I can't even bring myself to post anything, so I appreciate the voice of reason.

Thanks.