• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

New profile posts

Did a bit of renovating. I think it looks better. :giggle:
  • Love
Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
MysteryFalls
MysteryFalls
Thanks! Get ready for a bright colorful room brought to life with artful magic. I would like to see such a room.

Soos. He would be messy. But he's a somewhat skilled repairman and he enjoys video games.

I don't like The Hand That Rocks The Mabel. Gideon is way too intense and attached to Mabel in that episode. And you?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Sorry for the late reply my internet is slow sometimes. That would be the best room ever! Soos was my second option, he would be a great person to talk to. The Golf War, I forget to mention it but I don't like the Lilliputtians even though I love Patton Oswald's voice, but Polly and Big Henry were cute.

And Dipper vs. Manliness, I love the Multibear but the episode itself isn't the best. It was the first episode that I watched, and I wasn't interested in the series until I casually watched Sock Opera. What was your first episode and your first impression? I already told you mine :ROFLMAO:.
MysteryFalls
MysteryFalls
Don't worry. It happens. Definitely! My second option was Wendy. She would get me out of the house. They were an annoying bunch, always going to war against someone. That was a touching moment. I almost cried.

At least the Multibear made the episode somewhat watchable. Sock Opera was odd, but I love how Mabel stands up for Dipper and gives up her chance with Gabe. I just realized that Gabe looks exactly live Sev'ral Timez. Was he a clone that escaped at one time?

It was so long ago that my memory is fuzzy. But I think it was Tourist Trapped. I followed the series on TV. My first impression was: What's that book? What's Stan hiding behind the vending machine? I had so many questions, and so little answers. But I was hooked.

I have to go to bed. It's 2 AM. So I'll see you later.
Sorry but who's Aglider? :ROFLMAO:
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
A private chat sounds good, I won't tell you everything, I guess as a writer you understand that :ROFLMAO:. I would also like to ask you a couple of things, if you want you can create the chat.
GalacticRonpa
GalacticRonpa
Yeah, sure. I used to discuss ideas with friends in the past all the time, it's fun. I'd like to share a little bit of mine too, like revealing what the Truth Seekers mean (I dropped this question in order to raise doubt and interest, I tend to do that a lot) xD But yeah, since I do intend to do something with them I'll keep it spoiler-free.

Anyway, I have no idea how to create a chat, I've never done it before. Can you do that instead?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Yes, sure. I'll do it right now.
Man, as someone who still openly resents the Pokemon anime to this day, people's burning hatred of Goh here (to the point there's a freaking PSA, even) still spectacles me to the point I almost forgot Journeys has been around for over a year.

...and before you ask, I don't care about Goh; at best I'm disappointed he wasn't a genderqueer person like early news had claimed.
LazySpy
LazySpy
I'm bizzarely in agreement that some of the hate Goh recieves is way over the top, as someone who doesn't like him and would take the position that he's a Gary Stu any time of the day...

It's not as bad on Bulbagarden as it is in other places, though. I wouldn't say calling him a Stu is nessecarily hatefull, either. Can't speak for everyone, but at least to me a character can have that label and still be good.
It Have reached to my ears that episode 66 is apparently an episode about Goh Flabebe.

For me it's not a question if you like Goh or you do not. I don't have anything against that of course, certain people does not like Team Rocket and I understand that his misuse in the past have affected the vision some fans had of them. Exactly like Goh.

The last episode with Drizzile did not made me care to be fair about him and I could relate, this ongoing "Not oppening to people" is only used when it's needed and that feels forced, this should have happened during the 10 first episode, not in episode 62.

Also the relationship between Trainers and Pokémon have dissapeared in this series, Team Rocket does not have any, and Ash does only with the Pokémon he is currently training, Riolu got focus, evolves have some more focus and dissapears, Farfetch'd gets ignored untill it fights again, have some development evolves, dissapears, Dracovish gets ignored and it appears next week episode and let's see what he does after.

Koharu has lost some interest for me she has become Eevee poster girl. And let's not talk about the whole 1 starter for time that Goh has now. You can develop Pokemon without the needs of arcs. Chimchar had his arc but so did Turtwig at the same time and so did Piplup and even Swinub. I don't undertsand why things have changed so much.

And about the returns... When you want a character to return you do some kind of arc but just an episode deal? Feels really forced

In the anime I always expect to see the relationship you can't have in the games between and human and a Pokémon, but lately it have become a show about showing Pokémon than living with Pokémon. But to be fair, that is what Pokemon Go is all about.

And that's why I don't like it.
Crazy fanfic plot twist that this evening's "write on this smut/angst thing as a post-work treat" uncovered: Giovanni as Gary's father (a twisty situation). All right, mind, how's that going to work? #ohthedrama
I agree that some of the Japanese Pokemon names do sound cooler, but not Lycanroc/Lugarugan. Lycanroc is a great combination of a wolf-related word and what type it is. I suppose Lugarugan would make more sense if I knew Japanese, but it just sounds so goofy to me. Iwanko sounds cool, but like more of an individual name than a general name. This is totally random but you've posted after me in the above avatar thread several times and that's just been my thoughts.
GalacticRonpa
GalacticRonpa
It's okay. I think Lycanroc sounds cool too (and so does Rockruff), Lugarugan sounds common to me, maybe less nice like you said. Actually when I mention about some English names being silly\ridiculous, I mean a couple of Pokemon only. The ones that come to my head instantly are Goomy, Decidueye and Rillaboom. Remember that two of those were what I used?

Anyway I meant them as an exaggerated joke, that's why I chose to highlight the Japanese name and cross the English one, so it'd become more understandable xD
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
I've liked hearing some of the Japanese names, it's been neat.
GalacticRonpa
GalacticRonpa
Thanks xD For me sometimes it's hard keeping with two sets of names at once, especially when posting here in Bulba. I mean, I played the games in English all the way up until Gen V, so I knew all of the names in English by then (and some in Japanese for watching the anime subbed). By Gen VI I switched to Japanese and got to learn both the new and old mon in their original version. It'd be easy keeping with just around 300 names (Gen VI-VIII), right? But when I come to Bulba, people mostly use English names and I have no idea of who or what they're talking about xD Sometimes the names get mixed up in my head as well. That's why I only use them in Japanese.
Happy birthday!
Gotta admit that this is one song I never heard about, although seeing it's Van Halen's singer I'll give it a chance.