• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

@JamieIsBored @Pigrider09
i would rather not go into details but i had a very very busy weekend and was offline all day friday and saturday
i was able to make it on for a lil bit sunday but didnt have the time to really write anything. hence why i only left reactions, to let people know i at least came back online
now that i DO have more time on my hands, i am trying to participate in the game?

@JamieIsBored @Pigrider09
i would rather not go into details but i had a very very busy weekend and was offline all day friday and saturday
i was able to make it on for a lil bit sunday but didnt have the time to really write anything. hence why i only left reactions, to let people know i at least came back online
now that i DO have more time on my hands, i am trying to participate in the game?
No sweat bud, glad you’re here!

Late Day 1 readslist:

Town
Elieson (give this man his Oscar now if he’s scum)
Othinus
Guzmania

Town Lean:
Potato

Null:
Mido
Pigrider
Dawning
Lissi

Being a bit harsh on Mido and Pigrider here tbh. Would only lynch in my bottom 4, but Mido is a last resort kinda lynch.

Flowerblight is the name given by fans to an NPC in breath of the wild who will kill you if you disturb her flowers too much.
1714083085403.png

i thought i missed end of day ima catch up quickly see if i can get a post in before end of day

Votal time (yes I know this is 45 minutes before deadline, it’ll help making it next time).
Early Day 1 Votals:
Pigrider - 1 (Othinus)
pink the eevee - 1 (JamieIsBored)
No Lynch - 2 (Midorikawa, Potato)

Not Voting (6) - guzmania, mastermind lissi, DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, Pigrider
Day 1 Final Votals

Pigrider - 1 (Othinus)

No Lynch - 4 (Midorikawa, Potato, Pigrider, mastermind lissi)

Not Voting (4) - DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, guzmania
All 4 non voters were all inactive at the time, I’ve got odds on there being at least a scum in the No lynch pool. Which brings my POE to Mido/Potato/Pigrider/Lissi. I don’t think it’s Potato which leads my POE to the exact same as my readslist (without Dawning). :tentacruel:

I’m sorry Lissi but
Vote: Lissi

I liked what I saw from Pigrider better and this is similar to your meta from Chaos Mafia.

I think ima stick with my vote on lissi pig riders posts seem to have much more substance to them then lissi and im not about to vote dawning for being ill

I think there is definitely a possibility that its both lissi and pig rider or its lissi or pigrider and dawning cus for now im town reading everyone else as both the claims so far are very likely town and the rest of u seem towny and there is no way to read dawning

Night 2 Start New

Pigrider (3) - Midorikawa, Elieson, Lissi
Lissi (3) - Potato, Pigrider, Jamie

Not Voting - Dawning, Othinius, Guzmania

Well I coin flipped, Heads was Pig, Tails was Lissi, and...
coin flip.png

so Lissi it is!

Hello Mastermind Lissi! You are Bowser from the Mario franchise!
swdiYfANQMiTBBliVnDnHtcBnXj-eR6rM-AuTe_KCyyi75mxWtuWuBFEvmgLzXVs0I54CxLW5NiYJUHYplsY-r5ra0O0AlL29IHCiqCoPS_vkw4X0eL2l55_EDFt4Fv3SVZvNLT4tsx58E5-bnc28xo

King of the Koopas, you plot from within your castle to steal Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom all for yourself. However, a certain red-clad mustachio’d plumber is rather protective of his princess…

Despite your villainous tendencies, you really are kind at heart. Because you won’t hesitate to sacrifice yourself to protect your family or those you care about, you are the Bodyguard. Each night, you may target a player. If that player were to die, you would die instead.

You are aligned with Town and win when the mafia is eliminated.

Mastermind Lissi Was Lynched, they were Bowser, the Town Bodyguard.

It is now Night 2, you may begin submitting Night actions

Early Day 1 Votals:
Pigrider - 1 (Othinus)
No Lynch - 2 (Midorikawa, Potato)

Not Voting (6) - guzmania, mastermind lissi, DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, Pigrider
Day 1 Final Votals
Pigrider - 1 (Othinus)
No Lynch - 4 (Midorikawa, Potato, Pigrider, mastermind lissi)

Not Voting (4) - DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, guzmania
Early Day 2 Votals

Pigrider (1) - Midorikawa
DawningWinds (1) - Elieson

Not Voting (7) - DawningWinds, guzmania, Potato, Pigrider, mastermind lissi, JamieIsBored, Othinus
Nothing particularly new here.
Mid Day 2 VOTALS

Pigrider (1) - Midorikawa
DawningWinds (1) - Elieson
Lissi (1) - Potato

Not Voting (6) - DawningWinds, guzmania, Pigrider09, mastermind lissi, JamieIsBored, Othinus
Reasoning for Potato’s vote:
vote: lissi

Iv just gone through day 1 and 2 of choas mafia to check lissis mafia meta and she seemed very sheepy and was mostly very quiet unless jamie or mido were guiding her witch seems to line up quite well with this game
Read is based off of meta here, I agree with the sheepy point as that is why I voted for her in the first place. Solvey from Potato I like it.
Final Day 2 Votals:
Pigrider (3) - Midorikawa, Elieson, Lissi
Lissi
(3) - Potato, Pigrider, Jamie

Not Voting (3)- Dawning, Othinus, Guzmania
Pigrider’s vote was self pres and mine is above. Unfortunate that we had 3 non-voters that phase. Pigrider is slightly worse off here for being the opposing wagon to town but that doesn’t cement being scummy. Let’s see the flip and then working from there should help.

anything, that could be a case against you, not DW :lapras: manga's pretty good tho, give it a shot
Tried it. Will have to give it another try another time.
Flowerblight is the name given by fans to an NPC in breath of the wild who will kill you if you disturb her flowers too much.
Excuse me while I inform one of her victims of this.
Being a bit harsh on Mido and Pigrider here tbh. Would only lynch in my bottom 4, but Mido is a last resort kinda lynch.
Why?
All 4 non voters were all inactive at the time, I’ve got odds on there being at least a scum in the No lynch pool. Which brings my POE to Mido/Potato/Pigrider/Lissi. I don’t think it’s Potato which leads my POE to the exact same as my readslist (without Dawning). :tentacruel:
I’m so confused on the logic here.
I'm gonna slap you Jamie
Why?

Back
Top Bottom