• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: A dark twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock3600

Reaction score
Hey I got mad when when I was writing my 1st chap of legend and it was deleted so decided to write this

Prequol

Ryan scanned the crowd. There, he saw his target and slowly started walking towards him. Once close enough he grabbed 3 pokeballs and rolled them to his target. When they passed by 3 voltorb came out. Quickly he jumbed behind a cart as screams were let loose from people seeing the voltorb. A loud blast echoed through the town left him unharmed as a result of the cart. He casually walked out from the cover. He examined the scene, now just a crater carefully making sure he saw his targets body among the dead. Yep, job complete he thought as he left the scene. Suddenly he heard a gruff voice demand to stop. He looked behind him and saw a police officer. He ran. Dodging cars and swerving around people he ran. He looked behind him and saw a growlith leading the officer. Damn, he would never get away with his scent being followed. He quickly ran up a stall and leaped onto the rooftops. The officer didn't see it coming and was obviously confused. He ran from rooftop to rooftop until he reached the city limits where he found the river. He quickly ran through it so nothing could follow his scent then ran
Time to collect his pay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom