• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Gurdurr, a Dratini and some Balls. - Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vhazhiphor

Fumo Ergo Sum
Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my Gurdurr [Lv27 Hardy, Sheer Force] for another male to evolve it. Stats don't matter, it's for my collection.

I'm also looking for a Dream World Dratini and three Master Balls. Just say what you might want in exchange, and we'll see what we can work out. I do have plenty of Pokémon, but I don't RNG, so I can't get you shinies or perfects on demand. And while I do have a couple of critters with high IVs (apparently) and could probably breed you something, I haven't calculated the values so I don't know exactly what they are.

Last edited:
Re: A Gurdurr, a Dratini and some Balls.

Give me some time, and I can breed you a DW dratini plus I have 2 masterballs. I also can do a trade, and trade back for your gurdurr :) edit kk, got dratini ready. XD

Last edited:

Sounds good. Just let me know what you want in return.

I have Sun, Moon and Water stones, one of each. If that's acceptable, are you available to trade right now?

I have Sun, Moon and Water stones, one of each. If that's acceptable, are you available to trade right now?

Yeah, the sun stone is fine. :) My fc is in my sig if you would like to trade now.

Mine's 0605 1154 9256
I'll head into the room.

Awesome, thank you for the stone. :)

I can not thank you enough! If there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

I can not thank you enough! If there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

np, always happy to help. You too, if there is anything else you may need let me know. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom