• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Sign-up and Rules
    Reaction score
    Pronouns
    1. He/Him

Welcome to "A" is for "Absolutely", "B" is for "Bastard", "C" is for "Chaos" - Mafia by RavenRaziel98!

Alright everyone, I desperately tried to come up with some badass introduction, but instead I'll go for a different approach and just provide a short run down of the key elements (saving the powder for the real deal and stuff)...

New game, new roles, new rules, new events, same old wild card as the host (supported by @EternalPokéFanGirl as the MoD).

Flavor solving will not be possible this time, as there is no real flavor - random characters that have no relation to each other (mostly, some may, but it will be NAI - Example: SpongeBob and Sandy could both potentially be characters, but that won't give any information about the roles or alignments, SpongeBob may be a mafia bus driver while Sandy could be town mason with Sheldon Cooper being the other Mason - you get the idea) will be used, I may even make characters up just for the sake of it.

The game is designed for 13p but can be expanded in case of high interest.

Special thanks to @Pikochu for making this possible!

(1) All standard Bulbagarden and The War Room Rules apply.

(2) Day Phases will last for a period of 48 hours and Night Phases will last for a period of 24
    hours
    . Please remember to submit your actions to the host during the appropriate phase.

(3) This is a No Outside Contact game, only exceptions being chats provided by the hosts.

(4) Role claiming, Name claiming and Alignment claiming is allowed.

(5) Copying and/or faking your Role PMs or parts of your Role PMs or quoting from same is allowed.
    However, stuff like screenshots are not allowed since it's unfair to those without access to/the required skill with photo shop and similar programs.

(6) Please try to be active, a sustained period of inactivity may result in you being subbed out or
    modkilled.

(7) Please do not attempt to abuse loopholes, if there is anything you are unsure about as to whether it would constitute loophole abuse, please feel free to contact the hosts to check.

(8) MyLo and Lylo will not be announced. This is because there are differences in interpretations of these terms between hosts, so to prevent confusion it will not be announced.

(9) When voting for players during the game please use the following format ‘Vote: Player’, a player with a majority of votes will be lynched, a random lynch among the leading wagons will result in the event of a tie. The players can cancel their vote by using 'Unvote'.
    No Lynch is not an option!

Highlighting your votes (bolded/different color/underlined) isn't mandatory but definitely appreciated.

(10) After being killed in the game you may post once more before the game ends but you may not post anything that contains game relevant information.

(11) If you change your username mid game please state your old and new usernames in the thread and mention the hosts.

(12) Posting in-thread during the Night will be allowed.

(13) This time you won't need to verify whether you've read/understood the rules or not.
    If you didn’t - jokes on you, this game is bastard after all :p

Additional notes:

Hammer rules can be activated for the current day phase by vote if the majority of the living players wants it.

Phases extentions/shortenings can be requested if the majority of the living players vote for it.

The host is part of the game and can be targeted/lynched, but it might not turn out the way you expected.

If you plan to fake a Role PM and/or have issues editing quotes, you can sent me a fake Role PM yourself, which I copy/paste and send back to you to give you the opportunity to fake quote this way. This will be possible as soon as I confirm that all Role PMs have been sent.

Rules are subject to change if considered necessary (this part is mostly added because I'm scared that I may have forgotten something).

Players:
    1. DawningWinds - Killed by Mafia N3
    2. Zexy
    3. Minish - Killed by Mafia N1
    4. ExLight - Killed by Grenade N3
    5. Pikochu - Lynched D1
    6. Mint Elv
    7. ZinnLav - Killed by shooting Bomb D3
    8. TheCapsFan - Lynched D2
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood - Turned Mafia on D3, lynched D4 (*)
    11. DigitalGen6 - Killed by Mafia Assassin D3
    12. Argonne - Lynched D3
    13. —unused—

(*considered winner regardless)

Subs:

Spectators:
    1. Snowy

majima excited.gif

Last edited:
    Day 1 Start - It's time to play the game!
  • DawningWinds, Zexy, Minish, ExLight, Pikochu, Mint Elv, ZinnLav, TheCapsFan, JamieIsBored, Tood, DigitalGen6 and Argonne wake up on a hard floor made of stones. The room in which they are in is big and also made of stone. It's pretty dark, only a couple of torches that are placed on the walls are lightening up the area.
    Minish asks: „Where are we?“
    „No idea, but it seems like we are in some kinda castle" say Argonne.
    The group stands up, some of them are still a little dizzy.
    Mint Elv, who seems to feel less sleepy than the others, announces that her eyes are getting used to the mediocre lighting conditions.
    „The more important questions should be:
    How did we get here? And why are we even here in the first place? The last thing I remember is that we met up at the conference room of The War Room to plan the Bulbagarden TWR Tournament, then JamieIsBored noticed a weird smell, then... Nothing, this is where it stops...“ recalls TheCapsFan while scratching his head.
    Now the others also start to get used to the dim light and begin to recognize their surroundings - except for one of them.
    „I think I lost my glasses.“ says DawningWinds, „Someone please look for the light switch.“
    Pikochu yells: „Guys, I found the exit, let's leave this place!“
    He points at a huge wooden double door behind them, runs straight at it - and gets knocked back to the floor.
    „Figures. Would've been to easy.“ numbles DigitalGen6.
    Tood, ExLight and ZinnLav slowly go further into the room while the others follow them at a small distance.
    The muffled roaring of a thunderstorm that's raging outside can be heard.
    As the group arrives at the center of the room, they notice two things:
    The first thing they notice is on the end of the room, which is now visible from where they are at. It is another wooden double door with a small three-step stair leading towards it from all directions, looking like a plateau which is placed on a bigger plateau which is placed on an even bigger plateau.
    The second thing is what seems to be some kind of big table, which is placed in the middle of the room.
    The odd table piques ExLight's curiosity.
    As he approaches it to investigate it further he recognizes that this is not a table.
    It's more of an altar, made of polished black stone. In the center of the altar's surface is a big bowl - no, it's not a bowl! It's a sink! A perfectly shaped half of a sphere, made of the same material as the altar itself, with a drain its center and the rim of the sink being on a higher level than the actual table.
    On the left of the sink is a big First Aid Kit, and on the right side is... A black Karambit knife...

20230729_191639_HDR.jpg

K2t52sE.jpg

Suddenly ExLight begins to feel really uncomfortable.
    As the others arrive at the altar he turns around, looking at them with a pale face.
    „There is something really messed up going on here and I don't like it at all...“ he says with a weak sounding voice.
    As the others realize what he has seen, they are getting visibly nervous.
    Suddenly, a voice which seems to come from all directions at the same time can be heard saying „Paaaayyy the tribuuuute!“ with a ghostly echo in it. The entire room begins to tremble as the sound of stone grinding on stone fills the room.
    A moment of silence. Now a new sound comes up, it's the humming of an electric motor accompanied by diverse other mechanical noises.
    A CRT TV gets lowered from a hole in the ceiling above the altar. As the TV arrives on eyesight height, the screen turns on.
    A young woman wearing a pair of those "fake nose and mustache" glasses can be seen.
    „Hello everyone. Welcome to Castle Blackbeak. You are here beca-
    „Is that you, EternalPokéFanGirl?! It's gotta be you, there's no way that I wouldn't recognize my old scum bud!“ yells ExLight. The others hiss at him to signalize him to be quiet.
    ...-plain you what you gotta do, so listen carefully. In the First Aid Kit to your right are two spraying bottles of sanitizer, plasters and bandages, although the latter is only provided in case of you messing up because you didn't listen carefully to my instructions. You are now supposed to grab that knife to your right. Sanitize the blade and your hands with the provided sanitizer. Now you gotta choose one of your fingers and gently penetrate the tip of one of your fingers. You won't notice more than a really slight burn, since this blade is seriously sharp. Afterwards squeeze some blood out of the wound and let it drip into the sink in front of you. A single drip is perfectly fine, we really need just a little. Once all of you have done that... well, you'll see what happens then. That's all I gotta tell you. Good Luck! Oh and one more thing: This should be obvious, but you gotta sanitize the blade after every usage!
    The sound of the electric motor begins again as the CRT TV ascends towards hole in the ceiling. As the TV disappears in the void of the opening, another earthquake accompanied by the sound of stone grinding on stone shakes the room. This time, the others notice the source of the sound though - it's the ceiling itself! From all directions the stone moves towards the center of the hole, until the ceiling is fully closed again.
    „I'll go first!“ ZinnLav said casually. He follows the instructions they received from the mysterious woman precisely, than he turns around and says: „No big deal at all, you barely feel the cut at all!“
    Encouraged by that, the others follow ZinnLav's example. As the last one of them, JamieIsBored, finished the process, he looked at the other and asked: „What now?“
    Out of the blue all torches go dark.
    The room is pitch black.
    The call of a raven disrupts the silence.
    The torches light up again, but the flames are blue! Then, a big blue flame ignites within the sink of the altar. Everything in the room is now significantly more visible than before.
    „Holy cow, what the hell is that?!“ shouts Zexy, while pointing towards the door with the stairs.
    There is a weird ominous mass made of black feathers at the bottom of the stairs. With a lot of flapping noises, the black mass literally explodes as a swarm of ravens flies away in all directions, leaving behind...
    A humanoid creature l, wearing a black hooded cloak and a black, beak shaped mask.
    The creature slowly lifts its hands, one grabs the mask and the other one the cloth of the cloak.
    In a rapid movement both items get ripped from the creatures body and reveal...
    A man with long blonde hair, wearing baggy army pants, combat boots and a black shirt with the logo of the band Cough on it.
    Hey guys, sorry for being that ominous, but we'll... You know how I roll!“ Raven said with a bright smile on his face.
    ExLight storms towards Raven and slaps him across the face, calling him a sick bastard.
    Well, I kinda deserved that to be honest. Glad to see you though mate!“ says Raven before hugging ExLight.
    Follow me guys, I'll explain you what this is all about, but first I need to show you something! Oh and Piko... The doors are supposed to be pulled, not pushed. Not like it would've made a difference, it's locked anyway!
    He heads up the stairs and opens the doors. Then he turns around: „Come on guys, hurry up!
    The group follows Raven into the next room.
    They see what looks like glass coffins with wires running through the glass.
    Alright everyone, I've gathered you here for a very specific reason... We're going to play mafia!
    „I'm out.“ interrupts Argonne.
    For a cash prize.
    „In!“ everyone said.
    Now for the cool part... You may have noticed those glass things... Remember Avatar? That's kind of how this works, but instead of entering a different body, we enter a virtual reality space. Everything is possible! And nobody gets hurt - well, except for the blood thing, but we needed the blood to create your individual DNA profile for these things to work. And you don't need to worry about stuff like food or other stuff either - the virtual reality works like the hyperbolic time chamber from Dragonball, a year in the virtual world equals a day in the real world!
    So...
    It's time to play the game!
    Oh, almost forgot... Here Dawning, I made sure that your glasses are in a secure place!

And this is where the adventure begins...

Living players:
    1. DawningWinds
    2. Zexy
    3. Minish
    4. ExLight
    5. Pikochu
    6. Mint Elv
    7. ZinnLav
    8. TheCapsFan
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood
    11. DigitalGen6
    12. Argonne

It is Day 1!

The phase ends at 10pm GMT+2 on July the 31st 2023

Hammer rules are deactivated!
    IMG-20230729-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
    Day 1 - The last thing Pikochu saw (...was a chainsaw)
  • Day 1 Final Vote Count:
    ZinnLav (1): Mint Elv
    Zexy (1): DigitalGen6
    Pikochu (6): TheCapsFan, JamieIsBored, Zexy, ExLight, Tood, DawningWinds
    ExLight (2): Minish

Not voting: Pikochu, Argonne, ZinnLav

„The players have spoken!“ yells Raven.
    TheCapsFan, JamieIsBored, Zexy, ExLight, Tood and DawningWinds jump onto Pikochu, grab him and tie him to the next nearby tree.
    The sound of a motor was heard.
    Vroooooooom-chugga-chugga-chugga...

Raven steps forwards, holding a chainsaw in his hands.
    The crowd is cheering in ecstasy.
    Vrooooovroooooommm-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga Vrooovrooovroovroooooomvrooooooomvroooooooooooooooooom....
    Pikochu's head fells to the ground.
    His cut off head looks at the others with a surprised expression on its face.
    Then he says: „That was wild! I didn't feel a thing!“

His remains disappear and re-appear 3 times in a flickering way, than they vanish for good.

EternalPokéFanGirl's voice can be heard saying: „Pikochu has left the game!"

Pikochu was Squidward Tentacles, Mafia, Ninja + 2x Strongman!

Living players:
    1. DawningWinds
    2. Zexy
    3. Minish
    4. ExLight
    6. Mint Elv
    7. ZinnLav
    8. TheCapsFan
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood
    11. DigitalGen6
    12. Argonne

Dead players:
    5. Pikochu

It is Night 1!

Night 1 ends on August 1st 2023, 10pm GMT+2

You can now submit your Night Actions if you have any!

Night 1 - You are not alone
  • Minish is sitting on a tree stump a little away from the others to be for herself a little and get her head clear. However, she doesn't know that she in fact is not alone - and gets her head pierced by a bullet instead.
    EternalPokéFanGirl's voice announces: „Minish has left the game!“

Minish was PlayStation 1 Hagrid, Town, Miller (+hidden Doublevoter)!

Living players:
    1. DawningWinds
    2. Zexy
    4. ExLight
    6. Mint Elv
    7. ZinnLav
    8. TheCapsFan
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood
    11. DigitalGen6
    12. Argonne

Dead players:
    5. Pikochu
    3. Minish

It is Day 2!

Day 2 ends on August the 3rd 2023 at 10pm GMT+2

Day 2 - Plastic Surgery
  • Day 2 Final Vote Count:
    TheCapsFan (6): Zexy, DawningWinds, JamieIsBored, ExLight, Tood, DigitalGen6

Not Voting: Mint Elv, ZinnLav, TheCapsFan Argonne

The group is hungry for another kill and TheCapsFan is the desired victim.
    Zexy, DawningWinds, JamieIsBored, ExLight, Tood and DigitalGen6 surround TheCapsFan, pushing him towards one of the others while increasingly adding kicks and punches.
    TheCapsFan lies on the floor, barely able to move, saying: „That didn't hurt at all, I'm just out of breath!“
    Raven approach es him, holding a sledge hammer in his hands!
    He raises the hammer above his head and yells „The Hammer has spoken“ and slams it down on TheCapsFan's head.

Judge-gavel-AJ.gif

„TheCapsFan has left the game!“ echoes EternalPokéFanGirl's voice...

TheCapsFan was Colonal Sanders, Mafia, Godfather + Rolecop + Electrifier!

Living players:
    1. DawningWinds
    2. Zexy
    4. ExLight
    6. Mint Elv
    7. ZinnLav
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood
    11. DigitalGen6
    12. Argonne

Dead players:
    5. Pikochu
    3. Minish
    8. TheCapsFan

It is Night 2!

Night 2 ends on August the 2nd at 10pm GMT+2!

You can now submit your Night Actions!

Last edited:
    Night 2 - A night of peace
  • Raven hosts a feast and the entire group eats, drinks and dances all night long together!

Nobody died!

Living players:
    1. DawningWinds
    2. Zexy
    4. ExLight
    6. Mint Elv
    7. ZinnLav
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood
    11. DigitalGen6
    12. Argonne

Dead players:
    5. Pikochu
    3. Minish
    8. TheCapsFan

It is Day 3!

Day 3 ends on the 4th of August 2023 at 10pm GMT+2!

Day 3 - Triple kill!
  • Day 3 Final Vote Count:
    Argonne (5): Zexy, JamieIsBored, DawningWinds, DigitalGen6, Argonne

Not Voting: Mint Elv, ZinnLav, ExLight, Tood

Argonne frees herself from the grip and gets encloaked in flames. With a smile on her face she says: „This game lacked tea!“ before vanishing with the flames.

Argonne was ExLight, the Exterminator (Independ)!

„Argonne has left the game!“
    As the group scatters DigitalGen6 stays behind. Steps... ZinnLav returns to the room and shoots DigitalGen6 in the upper body. As she dropped to the floor ZinnLav approached her to verify the kill.
    Wait... Is DigitalGen6 grinning?

nuclear-bomb-atomic-bomb.gif

The remaining players hear a massive explosion, followed by „ZinnLav and DigitalGen6 left the game“

DigitalGen6 was Niko Bellic, Town, 1-shot Vigilant (Hidden Bomb)!

ZinnLav was Thomas the Tank Engine, Mafia, Roleblocker + 1x Daytime Assassin (can't be used during Day 1)!

Living players:
    1. DawningWinds
    2. Zexy
    4. ExLight
    6. Mint Elv
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood

Dead players:
    3. Minish
    5. Pikochu
    7. ZinnLav
    8. TheCapsFan
    11. DigitalGen6
    12. Argonne

It is Night 3!

Night 3 ends on the 4th of August 2023 at 10pm GMT+2!

You can now submit your Night Actions if you have any!

Day 4 - That's not an oil torch!
  • Hey guys, check out that weird oil torch Raven gave me!“ yells DawningWinds while waving with a weird stick in the right hand.
    Oh hell no, that's an old german stick grenade, throw this thing away!“ shouts Zexy full of panic.
    DawningWinds freaks out and throws the grenade over to Zexy.
    Are you kidding me?!“ screeches Zexy.
    He runs as far away as he could, then he rans into ExLight who was just coming back from watering the flowers.
    Hold onto this real quick!“ says Zexy while baton passing the grenade to ExLight.
    With a confused expression on his phase, ExLight looks at his newest toy when suddenly...

nuclear-bomb-atomic-bomb.gif

ExLight has left the game.

ExLight was Oprah Winfrey, Town, JOAT (1x Ascetic, 1x Tracker, 1x Watcher)!

DawningWinds was in shock after accidentally killing ExLight and wants to be alone for a while. However, this created the perfect opportunity for the imposter to get another threat out of the way. As the killer approaches from behind, a twig can be heard snapping. DawningWinds turns around and a person with a drum-fed Tommy gun starts blasting...

DawningWinds has left the game!

DawningWinds was Park Hyo-Seob, Town, Fireproof Safety Inspector!

Living players:
    2. Zexy
    6. Mint Elv
    9. JamieIsBored
    10. Tood

Dead players:
    1. DawningWinds
    3. Minish
    4. ExLight
    5. Pikochu
    7. ZinnLav
    8. TheCapsFan
    11. DigitalGen6
    12. Argonne

It is Day 4!

Phase end is in 48h (countdown added soon)

Hammer rules are activated!

End Game - Town Wins!
  • Day 4 Final Vote Count:
    Tood (3): JamieIsBored, Zexy, Tood

Not voting: Mint Elv

JamieIsBored runs towards the others.
    It is Tood, I found evidence!
    With no further questions asked, Mint Elv, JamieIsBored and Zexy run towards Tood, a knife in each hand, and turn him into a swiss cheese!
    Tood has left the game!

Tood was Josh Nichols, Town (Mafia since the start of D3) , Mailman + Checker!

As Tood, Zexy, Mint Elv and JamieIsBored wake up, the other players are already waiting for them.
    Town has won the game!
    So they will receive the Cash Prize of 15€ each!

Are you serious? I got blown up for 15€?!“ asks ExLight.
    Raven looks at him and replies: „Bruh... Do you have any idea how expensive it is to built this castle, heat this castle, buy high-tech devices to enter the probably most progressive virtual reality that's currently out there and pay the servers and electricity required to run all this?
    I'm already making a loss even without handing out prize money, cut me some slack mate!

And with Minish audibly face-palming herself, this story ends...

Living players:
    2. Zexy
    6. Mint Elv
    9. JamieIsBored

Dead players:
    1. DawningWinds
    3. Minish
    5. Pikochu
    7. ZinnLav
    8. TheCapsFan
    10. Tood
    11. DigitalGen6