• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG101: Shaking Island Battle! Dojoach VS Namazun!! (Unaired)

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Eh, I thought I'd might as well make a thread about this, since today is when the episode would have aired if TV-Tokyo had given the episode to 4Kids.

Other than a few pictures from a preview that must have aired at some time, we really don't know anything about the episode.

I still have a WMV copy of that preview... I should upload it somewhere.

I have it too. The weird thing is, I never saw it on Japanese TV at all the week after the Fuu and Ran finale, so I have no idea when this preview aired.

Did the preview air before or after the episode was supposed to air?

IIRC, the preview came from Pokémon-On-Flets - Flets is an NTT broadband service, and they have some exclusive content apparently. The schedule was probably changed at the very last minute before Thursday.

Actually, the preview never aired at the end of AG100. It was AG102's preview. I guess they aired the preview somewhere else.

And once again, zhen beats me to the punch.

I can confirm what TSS_Killer is saying. I was in Japan at the time this episode was supposed to air, and I remember wondering if the episode title we had gotten was wrong when the preview for the Genji episode aired after the Fuu/Ran finale. Then, as we all know, it was found out that our sources were right after all.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom