• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am I the only one....

Ash's Pika Pal

Reaction score
Who would absolutly love a stadium remake?

I know there's PBR and all, but from what I've read Stadium had more. I mean there's the classic get your Pokemon in the HOF (I think that's what it's called), taking your Pokemon's picture, playing R/B/Y on T.V, storing your Pokemon at Oak's, Gym Leader Casle and battling with them or rentals.

No, I'm not bashing PBR (considering I don't even have the game) or anything like that. I guess this thread is more of a "Do you miss Stadium and would like a remake/sequal to the 1st/2nd one?"

Yes, I know they had the 2nd Stadium and we're probably never going to get anything like that again.

I want to know if anyone, besides me, misses it and would you like a remake/sequal (yes I know wanting and getting is two different things)?

Well, here's my opinion.

Yes, I miss it and I'd love to get a remake/sequal. I think Stadium was one of the best games and IMO it had the best music (yes I know it's R/B/Y music).

Last edited:
I'd love a new gym leader castle now that they actually have the trainers on screen. I bet a ton of people would love to see Shirona in 3-D.

I'd rather have an RPG, with some of the Stadium/PBR features added on (maybe as disc 2?). I'd love another RPG in 3D :S

I'd love a new gym leader castle now that they actually have the trainers on screen. I bet a ton of people would love to see Shirona in 3-D.

honestly, when I heard about that customizable trainer feature in Battle Revolution, I was hoping they'd allow you to make yourself look like major characters from previous games. Protagonists (including Leo and Lute), Gym Leaders, E4, maybe some antagonists, etc. What a let-down. -_-

Come to think of it, the first preview depicted the Fire Red/Leaf Green protagonists, despite being last gen. That didn't make it into the final game, did it?

The Stadium games did have the best minigames, considering PBR has none. Then again, that's all I can remember from it because my cousins' N64 doesn't work anymore. I'd love to try that RPG thing that they had on them because when I had the chance, I was younger and I just didn't feel like it. Plus, I got to the point on PBR where it's way too hard(the place where you can get your opponent's pokemon instead of your own on a roulette wheel)for me to go on. Overall, that is a good idea.

I'd love it. Poke-based mini games, Gym Leader Castle, Free battle, Rental Pokemon that aren't already assembled into teams. Hey I'd love it even more if it used Emerald BF rules on some stadiums.

Does anyone think Nintendo might take some interest to this idea if we asked? We might be able to atleast give them an idea.

Well, their Nintendo of America address is on the back of every game they make, so you could try sending a letter to them. I think that might work. If it does, do you think they'd take a request for a GSC remake? I REALLY wanna have those bug catching events again, since I sold my crystal and silver to GameStop. Plus, I don't have my GBA anymore, or it's lost in my piles of stuff. Back to Stadium remake stuff, it would really have a chance if more than 1 person sends in a letter like that, or an e-mail. Maybe some people have done that, I don't know...

Well, their Nintendo of America address is on the back of every game they make, so you could try sending a letter to them. I think that might work. If it does, do you think they'd take a request for a GSC remake? I REALLY wanna have those bug catching events again, since I sold my crystal and silver to GameStop. Plus, I don't have my GBA anymore, or it's lost in my piles of stuff. Back to Stadium remake stuff, it would really have a chance if more than 1 person sends in a letter like that, or an e-mail. Maybe some people have done that, I don't know...

I could get into a big rant about this, but I'll keep it somewhat short. Battle Revolution was pretty blah, and I've never understood why the devs wouldn't make a sequel to a game and not include, at LEAST, every feature of the previous one if it was popular (Which it was). Take for example D/P's Pokétch. This is nothing compared to the Pokégear from G/S/C, which not only had a clock, but a damn phone, easily accessible map, AND radio to change the background music! Most of the programs in the Pokétch are useless gimmicks IMHO. I'll never understood why they didn't keep that in the sequels. If they just remade Pokémon Stadium with every Pokémon, it would've gotten a higher review score than it did. Ugh.

Would asking them by phone be better? Or maybe we could atleast give them some ideas.

Yeah, in Stadium, they actually put effort into animating the Pokémon, and the minigames were awesome.

The main attraction of Pokémon Stadium in my old group of friends was the mini-games, and since the Wii is really meant for friends to play together, there's a lot of potential there. Ekans Hoop Hurl on the Wii would be the greatest thing ever.

PBR would be better if it had:
-Trainer School (it was fun)
-Pokemon Quiz (imagine the stuff you'd have to know nowadays? and they could do Super Nerd Mode where the questions are like stuff we debate about here)
-Oak's Lab (complete with Pokemon Storage, Item Storage, AND checking your Pokedex for full 3d views of the Pokes)
-Gym Leader Castle (with Sinnoh GLs, and once you win, you pick your next challenges [as in regions] and difficulty level) complete with multiple E4s
-Mini games, all previous ones (updated), PLUS new ones.
-and of course, the whole Stadium battling aspect of it.

What I miss is the Pokemon/Item storage. I could restart my games and have all the pokemon and items transfered to the new game.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom