• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Any one ship Nazz/Edd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashfangirl17

Reaction score
Edd AKA Double D from Ed, Edd n Eddy with Nazz?

I have an image, We...

10000021.jpg

I just think they look so cute together. Nazz kissed Edd on the cheek in the Day the Ed Stood Still I wish I had an image of that one =[

......omg! I totally DID ship them back when I used to watch Ed, Edd and Eddy. *_* *nostalgia* Mainly because one time my brother made up a ton of fake synopses for "new episodes", one of which involved Nazz and Edd going on a date and Eddy screwing it up, and convinced me they were real. (Actually, they weren't bad ideas. Pity my brother doesn't write fanfic. :p)

So, what's the context of that screenshot? I don't think I ever saw more than the first season - maybe the second season, too, but only once.

Last edited:
It was from the fourth season when the Ed's were giving every one jobs in the world. Nazz gave Edd a huge becuase she was so happy about the job she got. Also she gave him a kiss in an episode, The Day the Ed Stood Still I belive. Too bad your brother doesn't write the show, I'd love an episode like thatXD
Edd still likes her....She's said she thought he was cute. I'm hoping they get together in the end.
Also here's another Nazz/Edd image from season four;

10000000094.jpg

Eddy played a mean trick on poor Edd and he was going to confess to Nazz that he loved her becuase he thought he was going to die =[

rofl. Eddy's such a jerk. Ahhh, I miss that show. Edd was my favourite character ever when I was 11. And that was before I realised how innuendo-tastic 'Double D' is.

I heard in the later seasons, TPTB got hold of some dodgy meth and put all the characters in a high-school setting. *shudders*

I really don't know :/.....I don't watch this show

eddy reminds me of myself

i love that show

eddy is a dick

rofl. Eddy's such a jerk. Ahhh, I miss that show. Edd was my favourite character ever when I was 11. And that was before I realised how innuendo-tastic 'Double D' is.

I heard in the later seasons, TPTB got hold of some dodgy meth and put all the characters in a high-school setting. *shudders*

I'm with you Jo-Jo Eddy is really a jerk, you should see him now, I think he's gotten worse. Any ways no there not in high school now there just in school, elementry school. Still pretty funny, there's supposed to be an episode where the Ed's go to the dance I'm hoping Edd ends up dancing with Nazz.

Aw man, the ubiquitous prom episode. XD Every TV show starring characters aged between 11 and 18 has one.

Yeah, uhm, me and my cousin liked this couple. * sirens * it is a bit popular!

I watched the show for so long thinking Edd was a girl. Would you believe that? Even when they called him a he? xD

Very cute and adorable pairing.

I watched the show for so long thinking Edd was a girl. Would you believe that? Even when they called him a he? xD

Actually...

When I saw the preview for the show before it debuted, they showed Edd running in his typical way. I remember thinking "That's an odd girl... What's with her hair?!" Then they showed Eddy running his typical way with his tongue, twice as long as himself, flying out of his mouth and Ed running like he's broken his hip. As in, in *his* typical way.

Then when the show debuted, I thought Edd's voice was quite well for a girl. When Eddy referred to Edd (which I at the time thought was short for some girl name. XD) as a "he" I figured I heard wrong or the boys just mistook Edd's gender which would make a damn good plot eventually.

Oh ho ho, the mind of a child. So fantastic XD

I held fast to that idea for some time, actually.

Anyway, Edd and Nazz is actually a quite cute pairing, though not one I've been supporting too much since pretty much every boy is head over heels for Nazz XD

Double D is gay...or atleast Nazz thinks so.

There is like, so many hints of that in the newer episode. :p

I watched the show for so long thinking Edd was a girl.

I
m like the only one in my Neighborhood who didn't, even after they showed him shirtless and the Kanker's falling for him.

Yeah, I always thought the Kankers were bi or something.

>>>Then when the show debuted, I thought Edd's voice was quite well for a girl. When Eddy referred to Edd (which I at the time thought was short for some girl name. XD) as a "he" I figured I heard wrong or the boys just mistook Edd's gender which would make a damn good plot eventually.

You are SO ME. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom