• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Night Three Start New

Final Vote Count:
itsjustmudkipz: VIII (Othinus, mastermind lissi, toastghost, Divergent, TheCapsFan, Quasar_Catfish, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa

itsjustmudkipz,

You are a member of the mafia.

Your abilities are as follows:
Build <Blueprint Name>: This will build the building, giving you that location as your role, and the abilities that come with it.
Peek <Blueprint Name>: This will allow you to learn the exact abilities of the role, presented to you as though you had gotten the role PM.
Destroy <Blueprint Name> OR <Building>: This will allow you to completely remove a blueprint from the game, not allowing that location to return to yourself or any other player. You may also do the same for the building you have built, removing your role and allowing you to build something new.
Give <Blueprint Name> to <Player Name>: This will allow you to give your blueprint to another player.

However, because you are sided with the Mafia you have the following abilities which you can use each night, as well as both at the same time.
Kill <Name>: As it says on the tin, you have access to a factional nightkill.
???:

You are sided with the Mafia. You win when you eliminate the Town.

Silent Hill
Pokémon Center
The Lylat System
Hyrule Field

It is now Night Three, this phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 23rd. Enjoy!

Vote Count: Ahead of Schedule Edition
Othinus: I (ExLight)
Phantom345: I (JamieIsBored)
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: I (guzmania)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
Not Voting (8): Mido, Caps, Stinger, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
No change.
Final Vote Count for Day One:
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: II (guzmania, StormyStinger)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
StormyStinger: II (ExLight, JamieIsBored)
Marshmallowmao: I (toastghost)
Not Voting (6): Mido, Caps, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent, Mao
No Lynch has occurred.
Not very helpful either.
Vote Count: JamieIsNotBoredPlayingMafia Edition:
StormyStinger: III (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus)
mastermind lissi: I (ExLight)
toastghost: I (TheCapsFan)
Not voting (8): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
Another swing, another miss.
Current Vote Count - 1 hour remains
StormyStinger: IV (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus, Divergent)
mastermind lissi: I (ExLight)
toastghost: I (TheCapsFan)
Not Voting (7): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Toast, Mao
Uhh, couldn’t sail the seas this time.
Final Vote Count:
itsjustmudkipz: VIII (Othinus, mastermind lissi, toastghost, Divergent, TheCapsFan, Quasar_Catfish, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa
Not Voting (2): Mudkipz, Mao
I have run out of ways to say unhelpful. Guess the biscuit crumbled in the tea! (That one isn’t very good).

People who voted mafia every day so far: Yours truly.
People who voted for mafia twice in a row (that we know of): Mido, Othinus, Divergent, ExLight
People who have voted for mafia once the whole game: Everyone. except:
Never voted (mafia): Mao

We’ve got a busser on our hands everyone (Or Mao).

Yet another mystery ability. Chances are the third Mafia has one too.

With two Mafia having an additional ability, it makes me think that Silent Hill is not necessarily Mafia-aligned, but just a generic roleblocking ability. Whether Mafia or someone who hates lissi has it, we don't know yet.

Yet another mystery ability. Chances are the third Mafia has one too.

With two Mafia having an additional ability, it makes me think that Silent Hill is not necessarily Mafia-aligned, but just a generic roleblocking ability. Whether Mafia or someone who hates lissi has it, we don't know yet.
I'm still thinking that a town player has Silent Hill, but that they should probably reveal as soon as next day to clarify things

Remaining Players:
1. mastermind lissi
3. Midorikawa
4. TheCapsFan
5. JamieIsBored
8. ExLight
9. Othinus
10. Quasar_Catfish
12. Divergent
13. toastghost
14. Marshmallowmao

Do we think there's the possibility for multiple independents or potentially a 4-player Mafia? I just don't want us to get overly confident that we've almost won the game.
Formatted as T-M-I (Start) → T-M-I (Current)
10-3-1 → 9-1-0 (What I would assume is a normal 14p setup)
9-3-2 → 8-1-1 (A second Independent)
9-4-1 → 8-2-0 (A fourth Mafia)
8-4-2 → 7-2-1 (Both a second Independent and a fourth Mafia)

Additionally, there is the potential of a built blueprint changing your alignment.
Your win-con would remain unchanged.
In guzmania's built blueprint, we see that this blueprint did not change her alignment. However, it also said that being Independently-aligned means her alignment can change. Her Green Hill Zone blueprint did not say anything about alignment changing, on the other hand. I'm not sure if this means only Independent(s) can have their alignment changed, since I don't have this in my role info.

Additionally, in a previous edition of Build-It, all blueprints had a clause about whether the player's win condition changed or not, which has been absent from this game (excluding one of guz's). Alignment changing is something else to consider now that we have few opposing forces remaining.

Do we think there's the possibility for multiple independents or potentially a 4-player Mafia? I just don't want us to get overly confident that we've almost won the game.
I feel like it's unlikely that there would be a 4 player mafia. Another independent could be possible, given the flexibility of Guzmania's win condition

Otherwise I think I'm currently somewhere between Mao/Caps/Midori/Toast, probably in that order.
I have mostly the same thoughts, except for Mido who I think has been quite towny. Mao being most likely to me as the last mafia. That could explain why the mafia kind of seem demotivated to self-preserve after d2 because they were essentially down by 1 already.

Can you recall what your reservations were to avoid voting for Stormy?
I was never against it, persay, but I do like to push for multiple wagons at a time as I find that typically there's a lot to be found in the ways that people move between them. There were a lot of people already on Stormy, and I thought Toast would make for a good alternate wagon.

I have mostly the same thoughts, except for Mido who I think has been quite towny. Mao being most likely to me as the last mafia. That could explain why the mafia kind of seem demotivated to self-preserve after d2 because they were essentially down by 1 already.
Agreed on Mido. I do doubt Mao is final scum because I feel like scum might have been auto-forfeited if that was the case.

Back
Top Bottom