• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

I think she's possible scum. Iirc wasn't voting Stormy?
Looks like she was lead vote on Stormy. Her + Divergent, and then you and Jamie (both of whom I am pretty sold on as town at this point). So yeah, I guess that makes sense for lower prio target.

Mudkipz was off Stormy D2, logic says that if scum is on Stormy, it's Divergent. But I think I'd rather look elsewhere, I don't think Mafia was really looking to bus this game.

Nooo guz :(

What does everyone think about lynching Mao to get rid the inactive slot?
Did you build a blueprint lissi?
I tried peeking at night
So you have a unbuilt blueprint?
So it's important to note in this context that Mafia, in the world where Lissi is Town, has blocked lissi twice. They have a vested interest in lissi not being able to get anything from her role, because that's driving suspicion. Mudkip here makes sure to bring up whether or not lissi was able to build one, which given lissi claimed to be blocked, is quite on the nose. It's like they're saying "hey lissi, managed to get that thing you were struggling with sorted" all the while knowing they were the ones sabotaging it. Then after lissi responds with what she was trying to do, they try to confirm that it was unbuilt.

It doesn't read like scum theatre to me. When I say "they wanted lissi in PoE", I mean that they wanted to keep blocking her to keep her being unable to use anything and thus maintain the suspicion. If they're aligned, then lissi is faking being blocked, and this whole interaction is completely out of left field and serves no purpose.

Unvote

If we go by people who didn't vote Stormy, removing Exlight and Mao:

Caps/Toast/lissi and that's it. Will give Toat a look over before I sleep.

i didn't receive any blueprints at the start
With the context of what Stormy said around blueprints, and how Mudkip talked about abilities separate to blueprints, this is a good look for Toast. Just vibes uninformed.

i don't really think the phantom kill is because mafia's gonna play fair, I just think it's because there was so little info that it was the safest target
Would be on the nose to come from scum. Possible, maybe, because they don't really add anything else to the discussion.

idk, this kinda reads like scum trying to quickly cover up for someone else.
on it boss
Vote: Mudkipz
I don't love this progression. Getting to Mudkip being scum from that strikes me as wanting to add a unique reason to it, but they present their vote as just following orders anyway.

Pretty much have it down to lissi or Toast. Outside chance of it being Cap but not really seeing it with how easy scum lynches have been to achieve this game.

Vote: @toastghost

Think I prefer this for now. I can see the angle with lissi and wouldn't really be against it but to me it just makes a bit more sense for it to be Toast - there is some shade towards lissi here if the goal is to just block her into oblivion.

I also think by now lissi would have just claimed something rather than stall it out but big day for her either way.

Silent Hill
Pokémon Center
Hyrule Field

Los Santos
Azeroth
Arkham Asylum
Current building list colour coded based on if I think they’re town or not. Los Santos is a city known for crime so not exactly the best building in the world. Arkham is also full of deranged criminals and Silent Hill is very likely scum.

The others are hubs for areas so they look kinda towny to me. All are decently pleasant places.

Pretty much have it down to lissi or Toast. Outside chance of it being Cap but not really seeing it with how easy scum lynches have been to achieve this game.
I don't mind getting lynched for PoE's sake. Though I would say that I look better than either of the other two with my Mudkipz vote & reasoning.

I would ask that you at least let me live tonight, though.

Interesting that there's been a spike of new buildings being built
people are probably peeking one day and building the next
I'll be honest, I'm very tempted to vote lissi out here, half a policy since she won't build her damn building despite very clear instructions on what to submit and when from the entire game, and half because 50% of Mudkipz's posts are just yelling "lissi town lissi town."

Also we're +2 with 9 alive, presumably either 3 scum + 1 ITP or 4 scum means we can afford a miselim worst case.

But that would be mean, so I'm not going to do it.
i also want to vote lissi, she hasn't built her building despite half the people here telling her to do it anyway even if it's a bad role, and the implications that the only thing mudkipz has contributed the whole game is that lissi specifically is not scum.
I think she protected me cause since she’s my friend she’s look less scummy? Idk
maybe i'm a bit of a cold-hearted bitch, but if i was scum and my friend that wasn't was coming under suspicion, i would join everyone in being suspicious. her specifically covering for you makes it seem like you two are scumbuds (and could possibly be influenced by the talks of stinger being bussed). if lissi isn't scum, this is a pretty unfortunate series of events and implications, but

vote: lissi
I don't love this progression. Getting to Mudkip being scum from that strikes me as wanting to add a unique reason to it, but they present their vote as just following orders anyway.
the following orders part was a joke. mudkipz was very quiet (i can't rlly be talking because i'm not particularly active in mafia games either but i digress), and seemed to only talk when asking questions, or defending lissi, which reminds me of a scum that is mostly defensive and tries to only cover up for scum. my initial read was also based no the fact that lissi was also scum, i just didn't want to lynch her that day to see what would happen if she did happen to build new vegas.

Oh, and it’s not Ex because Quas was killed. Ex would never do that WIFOM or no.
I'd probably be fine killing Quas if I were scum lol

Although given the game state I'd probably start going at seemingly more experienced players like Mido, Caps, Othinus, Divergent, or you.

These kills are weird and seem almost random.

Considering how the mudkip lynch went I been thinking about why she was lynched. They had just lost Stormy and likely needed the extra fat.

Considering how the game is setup I'm not sure scum can do blueprint for their partners, which makes inactives mostly dead weight. If whoever is the third scum died then mafia would most likely be in a guaranteed lose situation.

So what happened? If that was a bus started by mafia they were probably low on others people's readlists and panicked. So I need to check if any of the first people to vote her fit this profile.

Else, they likely just hopped in to blend, in this case they'd've shown a bit more hesitance and would be among the middle-end votes unless they were fairy annoyed at the inactive scumbud. The former leans toward more inexperienced/ passive players and the latter towards more experienced/ aggressive ones.

Back
Top Bottom