• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Something I learnt recently, acknowledging the points against you is oftentimes a scum tell.
I disagree with this, personally.

But, as a whole, you've convinced me Jamie.

Unvote: Midorikawa
Vote: mastermind lissi

Mido is dying tomorrow if the game continues.

Lissi ISO, lets go!
This reminded me of this song:
("I, SO, LET'S GO," kinda)

Little vote count for ya's, just over an hour till phase update.

Current Votals - Blitzkrieg Bop edition
toastghost: II (Othinus, Divergent)
mastermind lissi: IV (toastghost, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan)
Midorikawa: I (ExLight)

I'm not opposed to a Lissi vote today and particularly the scenario you outlined with the blueprint situation is solid.

Unvote: toastghost
Vote: Mastermind Lissi

Night Four Start New

Final Votals for Day Four:

toastghost: I (Othinus)
mastermind lissi: V (toastghost, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan, Divergent)

mastermind lissi,

You are a Vanilla Independent, with access to the following abilities:
Build <Blueprint Name>: This will build the building, giving you that location as your role, and the abilities that come with it.
Peek <Blueprint Name>: This will allow you to learn the exact abilities of the role, presented to you as though you had gotten the role PM.
Destroy <Blueprint Name> OR <Building>: This will allow you to completely remove a blueprint from the game, not allowing that location to return to yourself or any other player. You may also do the same for the building you have built, removing your role and allowing you to build something new.
Give <Blueprint Name> to <Player Name>: This will allow you to give your blueprint to another player.

You are sided with yourself. Your current win-con as of right now is to survive.

As an independent, your win-con can change.

mastermind lissi was lynched, they were sided with themselves!

As mastermind lissi has died, the New Vegas blueprint they were holding has been destroyed.

New Vegas (Fallout: New Vegas)

Courier (PASSIVE):
A random player holds the Platinum Chip. Visiting this player will grant you it, if you find it on the correct player, you win the game.
Across The Wasteland: Each night, you may visit a player, giving them a random one shot ability, a random passive from a blueprint that has a passive, or nothing. (33% chance of each)

Your win-con is to find the Platinum Chip, when you find it, you will win and exit the game.

Marshmallowmao,

You are a vanilla townie, with access to the following abilities:
Build <Blueprint Name>: This will build the building, giving you that location as your role, and the abilities that come with it.
Peek <Blueprint Name>: This will allow you to learn the exact abilities of the role, presented to you as though you had gotten the role PM.
Destroy <Blueprint Name> OR <Building>: This will allow you to completely remove a blueprint from the game, not allowing that location to return to yourself or any other player. You may also do the same for the building you have built, removing your role and allowing you to build something new.
Give <Blueprint Name> to <Player Name>: This will allow you to give your blueprint to another player.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces have been removed from the game.
Marshmallowmao was modkilled, they were sided with the town!

Silent Hill has been destroyed!

It is now Night Four, this phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 26th.

Current Buildings:
Pokémon Center
Hyrule Field
Los Santos
Azeroth
Arkham Asylum

Thoughts on Toast after my ISO?
He's still within my POE, but looking at his first and latest post and the reasoning you attached, he looks better in my eyes.

Part of the reason why I'm still suspicious of him is that his posting behavior is quite similar to Stormy's and Mudkipz's, in that, he pops up in the thread once or twice in a phase and then dips, which kind of matches with my expectation of what the scum team is like this time.

But, at the same time, I remember the discussion on the Phantom NK, and I feel like none of this particular configuration of players would go for that particular kill? I will have to reevaluate based on that.

I am thinking that whoever has Silent Hill destroyed it because it no longer served their purpose, which was primarily to make Lissi look suspicious and that we're late enough in the game wherein nearly everyone has a building, so there's not much of a point to blocking blueprint actions.

Also, it may be possible that they got another blueprint in the past days, peeked on it, and decided that it would be good to have it as a replacement.

Votals time :yay:
Vote Count: Ahead of Schedule Edition
Othinus: I (ExLight)
Phantom345: I (JamieIsBored)
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: I (guzmania)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
Not Voting (8): Mido, Caps, Stinger, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
Well at least we know Mao wasn’t scum, actually thought I had that game wrapped up with Lissi there :sadsola: , but we move. Caps, you better be prepared for an ISO.
Final Vote Count for Day One:
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: II (guzmania, StormyStinger)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
StormyStinger: II (ExLight, JamieIsBored)
Marshmallowmao: I (toastghost)
Not Voting (6): Mido, Caps, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent,
There isn’t really much that’ll be of use in these votals, just want to do them for my own sake because the colours look pretty.
D2 Vote Count: JamieIsNotBoredPlayingMafia Edition:
StormyStinger: III (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus)
mastermind lissi: I (ExLight)
toastghost: I (TheCapsFan)
Not voting (8): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
D2 Final Vote Count
StormyStinger: IV (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus, Divergent)
mastermind lissi: I (ExLight)
toastghost: I (TheCapsFan)
Not Voting (7): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Toast, Mao
D3 Final Vote Count:
itsjustmudkipz: VIII (Othinus, mastermind lissi, toastghost, Divergent, TheCapsFan, Quasar_Catfish, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa
Not Voting (3): Ex, Mudkipz, Mao
D4 Early Vote count:

TheCapsFan: I (Midorikawa)
mastermind lissi: I (toastghost)
Midorikawa: II (ExLight, TheCapsFan)
Not Voting (3): Lissi, Jamie, Mao
Can @Midorikawa explain her vote on Caps now please? Was that because you thought he silenced you? Everything else here will be more useful later in the game.
D4 Votals - Blitzkrieg Bop edition
mastermind lissi: IV (toastghost, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan)
Not voting (2): Lissi, Mao
Final Votals for Day Four:

toastghost: I (Othinus)
mastermind lissi: V (toastghost, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan, Divergent)
Not voting (2): Lissi, Mao
These two votals are almost the same bar Divergent who loves jumping onto wagons last second lol. Would not be surprised if a scum jumped to Lissi tbh. My top 2 town reads being the only ones not to jump on the Lissi wagon is interesting, but neither was due to choice I think as I took forever to get that ISO out.

also I didn't get a blueprint yet again :tentacruel: :tentacruel: :tentacruel:

only got one early in the game and I destroyed it cuz it was kinda bad
I think this is a lie.

Correct me if my logic is incorrect, but there are currently 7 alive players and 5 active buildings. Each player can only have 1 active building at a time, so this would correspond to 5 players. 1 player does not have an active building since they destroyed Silent Hill while 1 player has an ambiguous/unknown status.

I know I'm that 1 player with that unknown status. And so far, my status in this game is that I have not received any blueprints for most of it and the first one I received is at the start of this phase. My blueprint's name is Lumbridge from Runescape.

So I believe ExLight had Silent Hill and destroyed it, and is now lying about his current status because it's possible that people would start tracing who has what.

Alright sorry had to wait for confirmation I was no longer silenced.

First I figured it was Lissi or Othinus that silenced me because silencing someone is what you do when you don’t want them to talk. And most of my interaction has been with Othinus over Lissi. So I figured maybe they were mafia together and I was finding the flaw in their plan. It’s why I was fine switching to Lissi.

Clearly that theory that they were both mafia was wrong.

Moving on. The thing that made me think it was caps. And I’m still suspicious of him. Is that before I posted he was looking to lynch me. Convenient that he wants to lynch me the exact day I’m silenced before I come out that I’m silenced. Even later in the day he was looking to lynch me despite it being revealed I was silenced and dumbly mixed up my mafias.

You should see me checking so carefully now.

I have not been that active or solving so there must have been a greater plan in action to silence Me. Caps trying to lynch me on the same day fits that pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom