• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Anyone want to claim Silent Hill? Just out of curiosity. Could be fun.
I think Silent Hill's second ability is a one-time use silencer and so, I feel it would be unlikely for Caps to be responsible for Mido's silencing because it would be weird to preempt by saying this.

Here are some of my thoughts on Toast/Caps/Lissi, with whom I feel like are the most likely to be the final mafia out of everyone remaining.

For Toast, his behavior has been similar to Mudkipz who felt like was laying low and barely trying to contribute, which fits into the idea of why things unfolded like they did in D2 with them simply abandoning Stinger.

For Caps, I feel like if he were mafia, he wouldn't have put both Mudkipz and Stormy at the bottom of his early game readslist. Stormy was in hot waters already and I don't think he would simply progress to bussing Mudkipz right after.

For Lissi, I still think that the situation with the blueprint blocking is somewhat suspicious and now, we have this situation wherein she didn't submit a day action after it was clarified that she could. However, I feel like Mudkipz's attempt to defend her was too obvious and I don't think it would be how they would interact if they were mafia partners.

I'd probably be fine killing Quas if I were scum lol
What a terrible friend :tentacruel: I would never kill Potato.
These kills are weird and seem almost random.
Agreed here. Phantom was weird due to Stingers position, Guz doesn’t make any sense other than being rolecopped and Quas is similar to Guz. They’re definitely just doing it to spite me so my votals aren’t useful this game :annoyedVoltorb:
Unvote: Thecapsfan
VoteMidorikawa
Unvote Midorikawa
Vote Exlight
Unvote Exlight
Vote Jamieisbored
Unvote JamieIsbored

Vote: TheCapsFan
Oh okay. I guess that fits Silent Hill. Don’t think it’s Caps though.
I think Silent Hill's second ability is a one-time use silencer and so, I feel it would be unlikely for Caps to be responsible for Mido's silencing because it would be weird to preempt by saying this.
Yep. Mido’s a super odd choice, although I guess she is in town core currently.

In most of games the roleblock does stop nightkills, although it varies from host to host
If there's any doubt whether or not it would stop a kill it's always good to check with them

Do you think if I poked her at school and she checks the game that would be her slot again?
As a player I'd personally prefer if the slot went to someone that actually cares about the game

That said, Lissi and Guz scream town to me. Othinus and Mido don't. I'm not voting for my wife right as I jump into the game though.
I’m hurt :sadsola:
it literally isn't :shroomad:
It literally is. I specifically said on BMG. Make sure you’re not getting confused with other sites.
As a player I'd personally prefer if the slot went to someone that actually cares about the game
This I agree with. Either let the slot be subbed or modkilled so we don’t have to deal with the inactivity. I may be against D1 inactivity lynches but later phases they are hinderances for town to have around.

Vote: Midorikawa

I don't believe this lol
I don't either, but I think she would be stupid to fake this as mafia unless she just wants the game to end.

If she really is silenced, maybe there is a reason she specifically thinks it's me. But yeah, it's not.

I’m hurt :sadsola:
Wrong thread my guy.

I guess you were just riffing with the silencing then? Care to explain?

I don't either, but I think she would be stupid to fake this as mafia unless she just wants the game to end.

If she really is silenced, maybe there is a reason she specifically thinks it's me. But yeah, it's not.
Eh, fuck it. Looks like she was lying anyway, and we're up two so Vote: Midorikawa

Back
Top Bottom