• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

That being said, I do think he should have died sooner.
Yeah, particularly the most recent night, I was surprised that it was ExLight who was killed and not him. Outside of his universal towniness, mafia would have been interested in eliminating whoever has Pokemon Center with its implied protective role because keeping it alive would make it less likely that it prevents an NK. And with the knowledge of most people's buildings, it would have been either with Mido / Jamie at that point.

That being said, I do think he should have died sooner.
As do I, I think scum was afraid of my role as it was fairly obviously doc. I can see early kills being trying to avoid me before later going for higher profile targets when they can’t really go elsewhere.
Did you peek before choosing your role?
Yes, I received it D1, peeked that same day (as I said I would) and then built it that night. I had a guess that the role would be Doctor but past that couldn’t figure out what else could be in the blueprint. I didn’t even know there was a status doctor. I think I softed D3 that I was Pokémon centre? I think Divergent caught it because they liked my post but might be remembering it wrong.
Yeah, it's NAI. It was moreso the possibility that he would have had both Silent Hill and Pokemon Center (Silent Hill was built D1 while Pokemon Center was built N1), which I find less likely.
To add to this, why in a scum team of me, Stinger and Mudkipz would we decide I would be the one to get the doc blueprint? If I was scum I would have just given him the blueprint so he could use that to defend himself.
Yeah, particularly the most recent night, I was surprised that it was ExLight who was killed and not him. Outside of his universal towniness, mafia would have been interested in eliminating whoever has Pokemon Center with its implied protective role because keeping it alive would make it less likely that it prevents an NK. And with the knowledge of most people's buildings, it would have been either with Mido / Jamie at that point.
I had a townier read of Mido ig. I cannot explain scum kills to you as I am not scum.

@Divergent Thoughts on Caps? You 100% on board with Town!Caps here?

@Divergent Thoughts on Caps? You 100% on board with Town!Caps here?
I'm on board with town!Caps here. Personally, the strongest post in his favor is his readslist on N1 where he had both Stinger and Mudkipz at the bottom. Based on the atmosphere, it was looking like Stinger had a really high chance of being voted out on the following day phase, so I doubt that he would bus Mudkipz this early. His reasoning for it was also something that would be pretty easy to miss, so if he were mafia, I don't think he would have pointed it out.

What made you choose ExLight for the poisoner action?
Figured if he was mafia he would be the last lynched so I thought to not have to worry about that. Didn’t consider the fact that he would be the nightkill.
My gut is leaning Mido though.
I now understand why people say you’ve never found scum…your gut misleads you.

Anyways.

Divergent is cleared by Caps. If he’s town then he has no reason to lie and thus Divergent couldn’t have killed ExLight. Likewise if Caps is lying mafia, he still chose to clear Divergent so either way he’s clear.

I’ve never seen a janitor roleblock. So idk what’s going on there but I do not see the purpose of lying about janitor and not just taking an easy mislynch on divergent.

So by logic for me Jamie is the last mafia.

Also Divergent being burned, me being silenced, and the fact that unlike Lissi we didn’t get anything like “pyramid head did it” (Divergent correct me if I’m wrong) which makes me think maybe they are from the same blueprint. The Pokémon center. Pokémon center treats stuff sure, but why not also be able to burn people or silence them. Aka status inflictions. Say silence was actually sleep. So what if the Pokémon center has the ability to cause status afflictions.

I’ve never seen a janitor roleblock. So idk what’s going on there but I do not see the purpose of lying about janitor and not just taking an easy mislynch on divergent.
Yeah, I thought it like hid dead bodies.
Also Divergent being burned, me being silenced, and the fact that unlike Lissi we didn’t get anything like “pyramid head did it” (Divergent correct me if I’m wrong) which makes me think maybe they are from the same blueprint. The Pokémon center. Pokémon center treats stuff sure, but why not also be able to burn people or silence them. Aka status inflictions. Say silence was actually sleep. So what if the Pokémon center has the ability to cause status afflictions.
You really think I’d wait till now to start using those actions? As I said earlier, why would I keep the towny blueprint for myself if both my “teammates” were under pressure?

You really think I’d wait till now to start using those actions? As I said earlier, why would I keep the towny blueprint for myself if both my “teammates” were under pressure?
1) Blueprints are NAI. As I’ve reiterated this whole time. Yet you are looking to keep pushing that idea.
2) Why are you so positive that there would be a choice which mafia gets it? The way you’re talking is positive that the blueprints were offered to the whole mafia and they got their picks.
3) Pokémon Center was built before either of the mafia lynches. There was no way to know both would be under pressure and targets at the time it was built.
4) I was silenced a few phases ago. So who is using anything only now?
5) Divergent only said he was burned, not what it does. For all we know it just makes him voteless, which makes sense to hold onto until now.

Honestly after the mistake I made, I believe you. Answers questions. Which yeah Jamie should be last mafia. Does your jailer also burn someone?
Not that I know of. From what I interpreted, it works like traditional jailer. Roleblocks & protects the target, and also prevents nightkills in either direction.

Why are you so positive that there would be a choice which mafia gets it? The way you’re talking is positive that the blueprints were offered to the whole mafia and they got their picks.
The action called give blueprint? Sure one scum could have got the blueprint but they easily could give it to their teammate.
1) Blueprints are NAI. As I’ve reiterated this whole time. Yet you are looking to keep pushing that idea.
No I don’t, have I been begging for a townclear because I’m doc? No. Get your facts straight.
Pokémon Center was built before either of the mafia lynches. There was no way to know both would be under pressure and targets at the time it was built.
Stinger was leading wagon D1. Caps’ first action in the game was to cast doubt on Mudkipz, they definitely were under pressure, and if I was scum with the two of them I would have given them the blueprint even if they weren’t because I know I can defend myself better.

Vote: Mido
No point looking at alternative routes with that jailor claim.

Anyway not much else to respond to. I'll just add this

To be fair though, the reason for this is I can see you both faking the silencer AND shooting the inactive.
I’ll admit I shoot inactives. A lot of us do. But it’s already been proven I did not fake silencer!
The action called give blueprint? Sure one scum could have got the blueprint but they easily could give it to their teammate.
Each action takes a phase so no it really wasn’t that much time.
Stinger was leading wagon D1. Caps’ first action in the game was to cast doubt on Mudkipz, they definitely were under pressure, and if I was scum with the two of them I would have given them the blueprint even if they weren’t because I know I can defend myself better.
And yet you think a random blueprint would have saved them? That makes no sense with the blueprints again being NAI.

Back
Top Bottom