• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

I may have just missed it but maybe tell us we can use actions during the day at the start lol
Once a player has a blueprint, they may do the following in ANY phase;

It was in the OP and in Role PMs, I think I could have made a update about it and tagged everyone to make sure everyone saw it, there was a fair few players who didn't know.

Just for the record - are you able to gain a blueprint/peek at a blueprint if you already have a building built? I think we determined this was possible, but it never happened to me during the game.
You could, I can't quite recall who but I believe someone died with a building built, but also was holding a blueprint. I'm not fully sure if i'm remembering correctly though.

Thnx for the game!!
Was super fun

The blueprints were a cool aspect, would def join another build it game

Did you enjoy the game?
I did! Was a bit sad that I didn't get a blueprint until late game, but it motivated me to keep staying alive to eventually get one!

How was the blueprint mechanic?
I liked it! I thought the roles were quite interesting and that it was difficult to solve from a mechanical perspective.

The Forge ability was also something that was super unexpected and I thought it lined up well with the theme!

Would you like to see Build-It come back in a future game?
Yes, absolutely!!

If so, is there anything you'd change?
I would perhaps want if some blueprints would be handed out early, but unsure how balanced that would be.

Is there a list/summary of all the day and night actions performed throughout the game? @Calvinッ
There is, i'll have to get screenshots or something though because it's on the host sheet and there's certain roles I want to stay hidden from you'se :p It's late here so it'll be sometime after work tomorrow!

Did you enjoy the game? Yes! Thought it was really good, sorry to my teammates for not carrying out the win.

How was the blueprint mechanic? It was fun and I loved the forge ability especially, even if I didn’t decide to use it.

Would you like to see Build-It come back in a future game? Of course! It’s a super fun game.

If so, is there anything you'd change? Give me immortality :swirlix:

Anything else you'd like to add? Good game all, well done on catching me in the end! Should’ve pushed Mido harder instead of going to school smh.
Jamie why did you silence me?
I actually don’t remember, I think I just thought it’d be funny.

Oh yeah and when Ex asked about the kills it was to test my skills, I wanted to make a really difficult final 4 to see how I’d do. The answer is not well, but hey there’s always next time :yay:

Eiiii, how could you Jamie I trusted you ;-;

Good game, think town played really well, Jamie did for Mafia too and it needed a strong endgame to win it for town.

Thanks for hosting Calvin! Enjoyed the game, would play another in this style.

Back
Top Bottom