• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

To be fair a handful of people mentioned wanting to hop on my Lissi wagon, but for some reason they never got to it, and I'm still a bit unsure as to how to interpret this hesitance

I think a clearer evidence that I'm unlikely to be scum with Stinger is that I was one of the few that pushed for his lynch D1 and remained there. I consider him a strong player even though he's somewhat of a beginner, so it would be unlikely for me to go around bussing him without any reason.

To be fair a handful of people mentioned wanting to hop on my Lissi wagon, but for some reason they never got to it, and I'm still a bit unsure as to how to interpret this hesitance
I agree with you that her behavior has been more like her Scum game than her Town games, but I'm hesitant about going after her because of the roleblocked information. I don't think she would lie about it of her own accord, so she's either telling the truth or is being coached by a fellow Scum. In the Scum case, I'm not quite sure who or why they would come up with that plan, when just saying you were roleblocked would let her lay low for a while rather than putting her in the spotlight, especially with Stormy being the top suspect at the time.

Did some more reading and I’m pretty sure lissi is town

She got role blocked by the person with silent hill who is most likely mafia

Why would they do that to another scum?

Lissi has a solid town read from me
Was randomly in my quotes but probably worth noting.
also
whoever is scum I'm a bit disappointed at yall throwing stinger under the bus like that when you could've easily tried to push into another direction
This post stinks. It’s forced and unnecessary. Also don’t like how it pushes the idea that stinger was bussed.

This post stinks. It’s forced and unnecessary. Also don’t like how it pushes the idea that stinger was bussed.
a bus by being passive is still a bus

regardless of how you look at it it's weird that scum just sat and watched stinger get lynched, it gives a pretty decent profile of their teammates and can be used for scumhunting

Day Three Start New
guzmania,

You are a Vanilla Independent, with access to the following abilities:
Build <Blueprint Name>: This will build the building, giving you that location as your role, and the abilities that come with it.
Peek <Blueprint Name>: This will allow you to learn the exact abilities of the role, presented to you as though you had gotten the role PM.
Destroy <Blueprint Name> OR <Building>: This will allow you to completely remove a blueprint from the game, not allowing that location to return to yourself or any other player. You may also do the same for the building you have built, removing your role and allowing you to build something new.
Give <Blueprint Name> to <Player Name>: This will allow you to give your blueprint to another player.

You are sided with yourself. Your current win-con as of right now is to survive.

As an independent, your win-con can change.

Installation 04 (Halo: Combat Evolved):

2x Infection:
Infect a target with the flood virus. They will pass this virus to whomever they visit. In 3 phases time from the abilities activation (The second day phase after the night it is used), whoever has the flood virus will die.
Biomass Assimilation: Steal a target's abilities, and become able to use them in the next DAY phase, if the actions are not used in the day time they will expire, and you will have to use Biomass Assimilation again.

Your win-con would remain unchanged.
guzmania has been killed, they were sided with themselves!

guzmania was holding the Green Hill Zone (Sonic) blueprint, it has been destroyed.

Green Hill Zone (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Spin Dash:
Each night you may target a player. If they are Mafia or Independant, they will be roleblocked. If they are Town, they will be unable to vote in the following day phase. You are not told the result of your action, and you may not target the same player twice.
Ring Portal: Once a game, harness the power of the rings from Sonic to create a portal to a safe haven, protecting you from any actions the night this is used.
Installation 04 has been destroyed!

Silent Hill
Pokémon Center
The Lylat System
Hyrule Field

It is now Day Three, this phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 22nd of April.

Just as an fyi, I am looking for a sub for marshmellowmao.

guz died :(

Been trying to poke Mao but she didn’t show up to school on Friday and hasn’t read my texts so idk what she’s doing rn

Also I tried peeking again and I got blocked by the person with the silent hill AGAIN

is it like an infinite blocker or does this person just hate me

Nooo guz :(

What does everyone think about lynching Mao to get rid the inactive slot?

Installation 04 (Halo: Combat Evolved):

2x Infection:
Infect a target with the flood virus. They will pass this virus to whomever they visit. In 3 phases time from the abilities activation (The second day phase after the night it is used), whoever has the flood virus will die.
@Calvinッ, with Installation 04 destroyed, are the people who were previously infected no longer infected? Do they remain infected? Or is this not information you can give us?

Current Buildings

Day 1
  • Silent Hill - ???
Night 1
  • Pokémon Center - ???
Day 2
  • Lylat System - ???
  • Hyrule Field - ???
  • Installation 04 - guzmania (Dead)
Night 2
  • None

I'm not surprised that Night 2 didn't have any blueprints built. It's better to Peek at potentially dangerous blueprints and build them during the day.

Also I tried peeking again and I got blocked by the person with the silent hill AGAIN

is it like an infinite blocker or does this person just hate me
What was your Day 2 action involving blueprints?

Current Buildings

Day 1
  • Silent Hill - ???
Night 1
  • Pokémon Center - ???
Day 2
  • Lylat System - ???
  • Hyrule Field - ???
  • Installation 04 - guzmania (Dead)
Night 2
  • None

I'm not surprised that Night 2 didn't have any blueprints built. It's better to Peek at potentially dangerous blueprints and build them during the day.

What was your Day 2 action involving blueprints?
What do you mean? I didn’t know you could do things during the day so I didn’t do anything

Possible reasons why lissi got roleblocked two Nights in a row (that I can think of):
  • The Mafia knows her blueprint and doesn't want it to be built or delay it as much as possible.
  • The ability lasts longer than one phase (possibly two blueprint actions), so she was only targeted once.
  • The Mafia is trying to get us to point the finger of suspicion at lissi to mislynch her.
  • lissi is lying and making all this up (whether her idea or a fellow Mafia's idea), and she (or another Mafia member) has the Silent Hill building.
I'm willing to believe her naÏvety with not knowing you can use blueprint actions during the day (even though I've brought it up at least twice) and try and look elsewhere for now.

Assuming she's telling the truth, I would suggest trying to build the blueprint during the day (if it sounds harmless enough), but if she's the only one to build something, then that would essentially broadcast her building to the Mafia.

I don't really know why the Mafia would block lissi from peaking again. I suppose it could be an attempt to prevent her from being able to confirm herself or something, but the likelihood of her doing this from her blueprint probably isn't all that high. Though that leads me to my next thought - as Mafia, does she believe that this route is the best option, instead of just faking something or even just claiming parts of it?

Vote: @Itsjustmudkipz

I can shore this up more tomorrow morning (it's half past midnight here) but I don't think they've really looked to progress the gamestate at all with their posts. Also, if I do assume for a moment that lissi is Town, the questioning today would be how I expect scum that know what has happened to talk about it - offer nothing but make sure it remains being discussed, maybe some shade here and there too.

Back
Top Bottom