• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

Yes, it is well know you are bi
1713963340546.png

fish and scum fear me, obviously. do i really need to elaborate

I don't particularly mind claiming, but I'm not clear on where or what the suspicion actually is here? Points for getting things moving though. I'm the Backup Cop.

When discussion of No Lynching came up, you said exactly three words.

Vote. No. Lynch.

That was your creative input. It reeked of laziness and came across as a simple/free wagon

Thx for the claim though. Unvoting unless otherwise encouraged.

##Unvote Othinus

Inactive killing does not particularly incriminate anyone imo.

:swirlix: , I wanted the lynch last day but everyone else was convinced that no lynch was the answer :tentacruel:

True Fax, x2

Umm im sorry to disappoint but u might want to re read cus i was definitely pushing for no lynch

Really?

ok dont the math it should be a 30% chance of winning and a 70% chance of loose and the game is garenteed to end by on day 4 as long as there is a lynch and a night kill every cycle
There is a 30% chance of getting a mafia day 1

And as this is an semi open setup and we know all the roles i dont like our odds of guessing
I read this as a "we should totally lynch D1" and that you were just reluctant to actually lynch because you're not confident enough to say let's do it compared to the bigger mouths here like Mido, that advocated for pacifism. Guess I focused too much on my dinosaur comic, and I tried to read inbetween the lines, where there was nothing to actually read.

-------

THE PLAN, CONTINUES!

The unwritten Step D of this plan is to confirm that claims are acknowledged as such. Given that there is a claim on the table, and a counterclaim 100% guarantees that we can lynch scum if we lynch either the Claimer or the Counter-Claimer, I'd like to give time for EVERYONE to post and announce if they are counterclaiming or not. I am not counterclaiming Backup Cop.

Why say it outright? Because tbh, I don't trust that everybody is reading the thread, and this game is short enough as it is. It shouldn't be hard to read and react to a claim by saying "cool, enjoy your claim bro" or whatever you wanna say. IDK. Say it in Spanish for all I care. Just try to get your post out before idk, 10 hours from now pass, otherwise we're wasting time confirming innos and votables because your lazy butts can't acknowledge a single roleclaim in a 10 person game.

Restless Spirit should claim next IMO, since their role protects but doesn't result in anything in terms of power. Alternatively, Bodyguard claiming next is neat, since it's a protective role designed to die anyway. Discuss.

Interesting.

ok BECAUSE GUZ CLAIMED SPIRIT, we gotta be careful now due to the rules. Counterclaiming is i think, a violation at this point, since there's 2 claims out for the phase. That said, I'm not really opposed to this, I just thought ya'll'd wanna take things a mite slower.

9 players alive, and we have a Backup Cop and Restless Spirit claims out there. This leaves 7 lynchables for today.

JOAT - (1x Roleblock, 1x Commuter, 1x Vig)
Rolecop + 1x Strongman
Cop
Doctor

Bus Driver
Miller + 1x Commuter
Bodyguard

JamieIsBored
mastermind lissi
DawningWinds
Midorikawa
Pigrider09
Potato-2.0
Elieson

guzmania - Restless Spirit
Othinus - Backup Cop

pink the Eevee - Town-aligned JOAT (1x Roleblock, 1x Rolecop, 1x Vig), Killed N1

D2 Votals (1) New
Votals

Pigrider (1) - Midorikawa
DawningWinds (1) - Elieson

Not Voting - DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, guzmania, Potato, Pigrider, mastermind lissi, JamieIsBored, Othinus

Both claims have been used for today:
CLAIM 1: Othinius claims Backup Cop
CLAIM 2: Guzmania claims Restless Spirit

Counterclaiming is i think, a violation at this point, since there's 2 claims out for the phase.
I would allow counterclaims for the claimed roles.

Also, just for clarification (since I think I said it differently in multiple places) - I will only allow claims during the day.

I read this as a "we should totally lynch D1" and that you were just reluctant to actually lynch because you're not confident enough to say let's do it compared to the bigger mouths here like Mido, that advocated for pacifism. Guess I focused too much on my dinosaur comic, and I tried to read inbetween the lines, where there was nothing to actually read.
yeah i never intentilly leave infomation bettween the lines if there is anything its not intentinal

Back
Top Bottom