• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

IF THIS SITE EVER LOADS you know what I'm gonna just pretype this in Notepad and paste it in once the site finISHES LOADING THERE WE GO

because he tied to the votes, after the mods announced what would happen if there's a vote tie.

I guess he thought PigRider was town badly

Excuse me while I inform one of her victims of this.
ME per chance?
You’ve not been as solvey as I’m used to seeing but you did have a push on Pigrider that was better than what the other people in my null reads had done.
I’m so confused on the logic here.
POE, Othinus and Guz are claimed townies, Elieson has town led which just leaves Dawning and myself not on no lynch. I’m not scum therefore, a scum is on the no lynch wagon.

You’ve not been as solvey as I’m used to seeing but you did have a push on Pigrider that was better than what the other people in my null reads had done.
That’s been in all mafias. Between three mafias and the work week of hell I’ve been kind of just in the background in all games. You’re in them so you should know this.

ME per chance?
Yeah. Should find the vid of his encounter with her.
POE, Othinus and Guz are claimed townies, Elieson has town led which just leaves Dawning and myself not on no lynch. I’m not scum therefore, a scum is on the no lynch wagon.
So because Elie is acting town he’s town? How do we know you and DW aren’t in cahoots?

Ideally we have two cop results to share on living players, and tomorrow becomes a SUPER easy phase with 3 clears (the Cop, plus their two confirms, make 3 out of 7 people "Town", and hopefully there's no overlap between the Restless Spirit and Backup Cop claims from Guz & Othinus respectively), giving us 5 out of 7 "clears" to work with.

If DW is shot and killed tonight, then there's 6 alive and and 5 people's worth of info to work with.

Tomorow, if cop is alive, they should out their results BEFORE anybody claims. If cop is dead, then we just go back to good ol' claiming and scumhunting.

Any arguments?

That’s been in all mafias. Between three mafias and the work week of hell I’ve been kind of just in the background in all games. You’re in them so you should know this.
Eh fair, still doesn't get you out of my POE though :swirlix:
So because Elie is acting town he’s town? How do we know you and DW aren’t in cahoots?
Yes, that is how reads work. You don't, but know that in a me and Dawning scum team I would have let Pig take the fall for a push on Lissi next day to prolong Dawning's survival.

OR MAYBE

If Cop doesn't flip tomorrow, then they shot elsewhere and ideally, if they have the Driver/Block, they didn't hit the Cop; then structure is

1: First, Miller claims
2: Next, Cop outs N1 and N2 results
- We then have, a Miller claim, a Cop claim, the Restless/B.Cop claims, and then hopefully two Results to add to the pool
- If 7 alive, 4 claims and up to 2 results
- If 6 alive, 4 claims and up to 2 results

POE becomes rudimentary.

If Cop dies tonight, then we should still out two claims immediately IMO. Dead cop means the two claims from D2 are still on alive and on the table, and two more claims make things still very similar, we just have no results to work with but over half the game info as public.

Back
Top Bottom