• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

We are looking for specific roles for the most part not players so i think elision wants a cop and miller claim

We are looking for specific roles for the most part not players so i think elision wants a cop and miller claim
tomorrow claims should probably feature Pig, and either DW if she's alive, or whoever isn't outed between Mido/Jamie

Ideally we have two cop results to share on living players, and tomorrow becomes a SUPER easy phase with 3 clears (the Cop, plus their two confirms, make 3 out of 7 people "Town", and hopefully there's no overlap between the Restless Spirit and Backup Cop claims from Guz & Othinus respectively), giving us 5 out of 7 "clears" to work with.
I mean I guess it depends on how you interpret these

1: First, Miller claims
2: Next, Cop outs N1 and N2 results
- We then have, a Miller claim, a Cop claim, the Restless/B.Cop claims, and then hopefully two Results to add to the pool
It sounds to me he wants a cop and miller claim

Day 3 start New

triple kill
Hello Othinus! You are Czar Baldy Bald the 4th from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo!

fMS0YTF8pE-j_gUm5UgRUaYOGo34jDNGDXKNr1pvWpfIWrzWvyi47ctMjJayZgdOzlvNBD7kUMryZvnmwEDkjr83GSk-w3fk0rGfyZ0WnWb63XdOKgvzYt7vc7lG6iaekiibO49BGWCr2F1qGTZ_5qc

You are an evil dude who wants everyone to be as bald as you are, going to hunt the hair of everyone who has it! How dastardly! In truth you were actually a cyborg and a puppet king for Bobobo’s brother, but the anime never reached that point of the manga.

As the leader of the Chrome Dome Empire (in theory), You are the Backup Cop, Meaning if the Cop dies, you become the Cop and can check the alignments of other players.

You are aligned with Town and win when the mafia is eliminated.

Othinus was killed! They were Blady Bald, the Town Backup Cop

Hello Guzmania! You are Corvus from Dragon Quest IX!

V3W6gr16e2zdMiKG3NIDQSO0v5npf6wEddILlAjipRz8B5XW2sUmQKSduhGczgxOwtD-PMIx9LCRCeD5jBWDFVK-XFXwWynAk9Y0psZWotLWz7yQk8v4CZJ8Jy-iMi6I7kTpQ7Io3m4P0arv4jGXATE

A powerful Celestian from 300 years ago, you were trapped by the Gittish Empire for that time, seeing the worst humanity had to offer, so now you want to take out the entirety of humanity as well as every other Celestian you once called friends. To do this you revived the remnants of the Gittish Empire to do their thing while you stole the Fyggs and punctured a hole in the throne of the Almighty, allowing you to take his spot and become a demonic God-like being.

As a Fallen Angel, you are technically incapable of dying, and as such are the Restless Spirit. Meaning your death can continue to affect the game by giving your thoughts on who seems Town or not, but you can’t vote.

Guzmania was killed, they were Corvus, the Town Restless Spirit

Hello PigRider09! You are Gharnef from Fire Emblem)!

J4qxmaDsDJVfkwlbTVV57X_rtvmPYhXm9GeA-pr-X1biO6xZIYZcEPSiJI6WPLVQlpixhFLhb_zg-R47lobMF-z64VQEeLi9nxjWt7-TlPDzF11fjBdPMS01t0868x-YAZC8XzP4alA17ekMg3I0aKU

The Dark Pontifex himself, you were originally chosen to inherit the aura tome, but were passed up in favor of Pontifex Miloah by Gotoh. As a Result, you stole the darksphere, which weakened the seal on the Dolhr Empire, corrupted your soul, and allowed you to forge the near unbeatable dark magic tome Imhullu, Eventually you resurrected the earth dragon prince Medeus, only to plan to betray him with a brainwashed Marth and Falchion once Dolhr took over the world. After your defeat you then hid your soul in the darksphere and used it to corrupt Marth’s friend Hardin, turning Archenea into a twisted empire, all the while taking advantage of the grief of Eremiya’s loss of her orphanage to turn her into a cold hearted person who would raise assassins to take revenge on Marth.

Thanks to the Imhullu spell only being able to be damaged by the Starlight spell (and there are no heroes in sight), you are the Doctor, able to save a person’s life by protecting them from any nightkills or vigilante shots by choosing to protect them that night.

PigRider was Killed, they were Gharnef, the Town Doctor

It is now Day 3, you may begin voting

Gun to my head dawning mido

If its elision then well played u deserve an award
Jamie still very towny

for three deaths to occur, the jack!vig must have fired. I wonder of Drive.

Also, more importantly, the strongman must be an additional action and not an applied modifier. Wtf kind of balance is this.

Lastly, sorry to end your fun Jamie, but shooting Pink n1 was a stupid move.

##Vote JamieIsBored

I’ll refrain from claiming, so someone else can claim, but the game is either 3:2 or 2:2:1 and I dont wanna waste time looking for a theoretical ITP when I have a 100% accurate vote right here. C’mon potato. You know it to be true.

Iv never been able to tell the difference between Jamie town and mafia game so to me he seems towny unless im missed something

Theory

Scum regular shot and strong shot are two shots. They blew em on the d1 claims.

They also n1 rolecop’d the Vig, hiiacking it with their drive to Pig… alternatively, Vig shot Pig before I suggested shooting DW and now we have DW still alive and plaguing the thread with inactivity.

Iv never been able to tell the difference between Jamie town and mafia game so to me he seems towny unless im missed something

Assume why i’d vote someone with 100% confidence, but also leave my claim unclaimed

Actually to prevent rules from coming back and biting things; I’m Cop

N1 Stormy didn’t act, which pisses me off and I wish I couldve subbed in before phase started so I could. N2 I checked you know who.

Today we lynch Jamie. With the doc dead, they shoot me tonight. Tomorrow is Mido/DW/Potato left alive, and it’s either 2:1 or 1:1:1. Miller claiming already means the Jack is still out there and confirmed NotMafia (and can claim) along with the other (basically it’s a Claim-off with DW and Mido claiming tomorrow and Potato is left deciding who to vote for and decide the victor. No pressure Potato, but this is the path now set for you.

Ok yeah makes sense i didn’t get the cop hint sorry
Unvote
Vote jamie

so now its just to work out jamie mido or jamie dawning

Inb4 Jamie CC’s cop on me which is fine.

I called for Miller Claim first so that it’d be a less contested claim to attempt to counter. Just throwing it out there that Jamie’s only two ways to not get lynched today are to win in a tie against someone else that he and his scumbuddy park on while 5th just doesnt vote, or he CC’s me to earn your reprieve. If he is scum, he’s gonna have to argue thru my foolproof plan of confirming today’s targets for vote could be good for scum!me, and I dont expect that. Sorry Jamie, i made the battle too uphill for ya.

so now its just to work out jamie mido or jamie dawning

Yea Pmuch.

triple kill
Hello Othinus! You are Czar Baldy Bald the 4th from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo!

fMS0YTF8pE-j_gUm5UgRUaYOGo34jDNGDXKNr1pvWpfIWrzWvyi47ctMjJayZgdOzlvNBD7kUMryZvnmwEDkjr83GSk-w3fk0rGfyZ0WnWb63XdOKgvzYt7vc7lG6iaekiibO49BGWCr2F1qGTZ_5qc

You are an evil dude who wants everyone to be as bald as you are, going to hunt the hair of everyone who has it! How dastardly! In truth you were actually a cyborg and a puppet king for Bobobo’s brother, but the anime never reached that point of the manga.

As the leader of the Chrome Dome Empire (in theory), You are the Backup Cop, Meaning if the Cop dies, you become the Cop and can check the alignments of other players.

Othinus was killed! They were Blady Bald, the Town Backup Cop

Hello Guzmania! You are Corvus from Dragon Quest IX!

V3W6gr16e2zdMiKG3NIDQSO0v5npf6wEddILlAjipRz8B5XW2sUmQKSduhGczgxOwtD-PMIx9LCRCeD5jBWDFVK-XFXwWynAk9Y0psZWotLWz7yQk8v4CZJ8Jy-iMi6I7kTpQ7Io3m4P0arv4jGXATE

A powerful Celestian from 300 years ago, you were trapped by the Gittish Empire for that time, seeing the worst humanity had to offer, so now you want to take out the entirety of humanity as well as every other Celestian you once called friends. To do this you revived the remnants of the Gittish Empire to do their thing while you stole the Fyggs and punctured a hole in the throne of the Almighty, allowing you to take his spot and become a demonic God-like being.

As a Fallen Angel, you are technically incapable of dying, and as such are the Restless Spirit. Meaning your death can continue to affect the game by giving your thoughts on who seems Town or not, but you can’t vote.

Guzmania was killed, they were Corvus, the Town Restless Spirit

Hello PigRider09! You are Gharnef from Fire Emblem)!

J4qxmaDsDJVfkwlbTVV57X_rtvmPYhXm9GeA-pr-X1biO6xZIYZcEPSiJI6WPLVQlpixhFLhb_zg-R47lobMF-z64VQEeLi9nxjWt7-TlPDzF11fjBdPMS01t0868x-YAZC8XzP4alA17ekMg3I0aKU

The Dark Pontifex himself, you were originally chosen to inherit the aura tome, but were passed up in favor of Pontifex Miloah by Gotoh. As a Result, you stole the darksphere, which weakened the seal on the Dolhr Empire, corrupted your soul, and allowed you to forge the near unbeatable dark magic tome Imhullu, Eventually you resurrected the earth dragon prince Medeus, only to plan to betray him with a brainwashed Marth and Falchion once Dolhr took over the world. After your defeat you then hid your soul in the darksphere and used it to corrupt Marth’s friend Hardin, turning Archenea into a twisted empire, all the while taking advantage of the grief of Eremiya’s loss of her orphanage to turn her into a cold hearted person who would raise assassins to take revenge on Marth.

Thanks to the Imhullu spell only being able to be damaged by the Starlight spell (and there are no heroes in sight), you are the Doctor, able to save a person’s life by protecting them from any nightkills or vigilante shots by choosing to protect them that night.

PigRider was Killed, they were Gharnef, the Town Doctor

It is now Day 3, you may begin voting
Many thanks for the game!

Back
Top Bottom