• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagold

Triumphant Return
Reaction score
First, there was Chaos. Then, there was the Master.

The Master, along with his partner, took some of the chaos, and make land. Then he took some more, and created The Healm. It rested upon his head, and with it on, he was able to call upon the chaos at any time, and used it to change the land to his suiting. To the north, he created Mountains, with a Volcano in the center. To the west, he created Lakes. To the east, he created Valleys, dipping often. To the south, he created Forests, dense and plentiful. Satisfied, The Master rested, his partner at his side, waiting for the challengers to come.

Rules:

1. You are a human. You can choose 1 pokemon to take with you as your partner, but choose carefully. Pokemon loose all ability to use attacks here, but retain their natural abilities. For instance, Dugtrio can still dig, but it cant use the Dig attack.

2. Your character can carry with them two weapons. One melee and one ranged. You use these to fight other characters and their pokemon. When the pokemon faints, it disappears until the character re-appears. When the person faints, their pokemon faints with them, and they re-appear in five posts.

3. Your ultimate goal is to defeat the master, and claim the healm he wears. You will then become the master, and everyone else will try to defeat you. However, beware, for the master controls the land, and can change the world around you.

4. Godmodding is essentialy what this game requires, but do it smart. Clever godmodding is allowed, such as using a branch to pole-vault a wall, but running straight through a wall will be disregarded.

5. Above all, have fun!

Character:

Name: The Master
Partner: Rhyperior
Melee Weapon: Elbow Blades (Like Talim in SoulCaliburII)
Ranged Weapon: Shortbow with arrows

The Master sat on an earthen throne, with Rhyperior crouched next to him. He waited for challengers to come, anxious to put a dent in the competition.

(Lol. Don't expect me to post often because I'm leaving on a vacation next week that lasts for 2 weeks. Sorry!)

Character:

Name: Patrick
Partner: Flygon
Melee Weapon: Flail (I'm obsessed with Children of Mana, so yea...)
Ranged Weapon: Shuriken

Dawn was approaching as Patrick gathered together what he could. In the center of an enormous hollowed out tree that was his home, Patrick hastily grabbed some food from the pantry and placed them in a tough leather bag along with his shuriken. "Oh! I almost forgot!" the young boy exclaimed as he rushed into his room and took out his most prized possession. To most people, it was an ordinary flail; a small metal rod with a giant ring on one end and a chain connected to a spiked ball on the other;but his was special. Crafted by his dad who had recently died, it had a very miniscule amount of chaos imbued in it. It allowed the chain to extend and contract to a certain amount at will, making it very valuable. How it got into the flail, even his dad didn't know.

Patrick stepped outside and looked at the mountain range surrounding him, and then looked at his home. It was the only tree that could be seen for miles. It's branches rose above all the soot and ash covering up the sun. All of the other plants quickly withered away from the lack of sunlight. Patrick needed to obtain the Master's Healm so he could get replace the volcano with something else, like a lush, green forest.

The dust choked Patrick as he cried out his friend's name. "Flygon!" After a few moments, the green dragon-like pokemon flew towards him. "Flygon, the time has finally arrived! We'll head south, where the Master and the Healm are. We must get there quickly!" Patrick shouted after he climbed onto Flygon's back. Flygon nodded his head and let out a roar before flying off into the distance.

Last edited:
Name: Te-em
Partner: Darkurai
dpmfa491.png

Melee Weapon: Katana
Ranged Weapon: Shuriken

Te-em went on. There was a lot of forest here, but he noticed few living beings. His dark friend was with him. He could feel the dark energy from Darkurai, but it didn't matter to him. Maybe that was what kept the other beings away. Te-em would like to head home, but he had no home. He was sent off to save it of course . . . but how could you save something that was already gone. He did not know, but what else could he do. He had no other goal or mission. How could he return home.
He himself had to be the Master of course.
To be that you had to defeat the current Master. He could do that, couldn't he. If he had to he could . . .

(Crap, I forgot to put in a no legendary rule, but since I can't now, then I am instituting a no giant partner rule. Basically it says that you can't have something like rayquazza because it just outsizes everything.)

(darn it! I didn't notice that we could use legendaries! Oh well...)

((unlike my other RPGs I have taken part in, I am going to use a different character))

Name: Tobias
Partner: Salamence
Melee weapon: Long sword and Heater shield
Ranged Weapon: wrist fitted grappling hook (range of 20 metres, called a "Wrist-Hook" by Tobias)

walking along the main road, Tobias and his Salamence took their sweet time
"this is ridiculous" Tobias stated "all these years of being a templar knight and my first job doesn't even come with a goddamn paycheck!" Salamence rolled his eyes. that's all Tobias cared about for the past few years. money.

in his home town, he was a templar knight, a powerful protector and keeper of peace. he had been one for quite a while, but the citizens would put their trust in someone else. finally, the mayor of the town wanted Tobias to aquire a helm from some so-called master to increase the town economy. Tobias accepted the task, but grumbled all the time about the fact that he was not getting paid.

Salamence roared, as if applying some reasurance
"well sure I have this cool sword, but that doesn't make any difference. I need a new set of armour for crying out loud!" Tobias yelled. He was right. his armour did need re-shining, but he did have a blade which was said to control fire. But that was just folk lore in his town, and even then it was difficult to believe. There were no pictures, no stories, people just said that it could control fire and left it at that. they all knew that a school boy started the rumour anyway.

As they spotted the forest up ahead, not another word was passed the between the two. Tobias merely primed his wrist hook, drew his sword and prepared himself for what might lurk inside

((It's one of my favorite Pokémon and I had never had in a roleplay before))

Te-em heard something. So there were other living beings around here. Or maybe he had heard it wrong, but then Darkurai began to turn around as if he sensed the presence of some creature. Te-em looked around, ready to draw his sword, but saw nothing. He knew his friend noticed something though. What could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom