• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi

I was thinking they would be 12-13. Anyway, I think the region is awesome!(this is the first time that I have watched to development of a generation)

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi

Maybe bring over a ditto to trap zoroark?
It has illusion, so maybe transforming into the zoroark will make the zoroark be trapped in being just itself and only himself. Thus making him easier to capture.

Well that pseudo-legendary is currently banned from metagame and considered as a game breaker so yeah, they probably give it a watered down evolution or something, if they give it a split evolution that is.

Game Freak doesn't care about fanmade tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom