• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Emerald

Ashfan00

Reaction score
I have the rom for my pc until thursday when i go out and buy the game but i am in SLATEPORT CITY city and i wet to the centre to restore my pokemon and i went back up the wlak way and all of a sudden theres five members of that team there and i can't get past to finish the part that i needed to move north to the next city and i was wondering if someone could plz help me with this your help is greatly appreciated

1. Learn how to end your sentences with either "." , "!" , or "?".
2. Walkthroughs exist for a reason.

2. Walkthroughs exist for a reason.

This forum exists for a reason too. Can you guess what it is?

I have the rom for my pc until thursday when i go out and buy the game but i am in SLATEPORT CITY city and i wet to the centre to restore my pokemon and i went back up the wlak way and all of a sudden theres five members of that team there and i can't get past to finish the part that i needed to move north to the next city and i was wondering if someone could plz help me with this your help is greatly appreciated

You have to defeat the members inside the museum first.

I went to the battle tent and beat that then i go to the museum and the Team of ppl are still in a line.. Like i said before then i went over to leave the city and theres a line of people blocking me... Is there anywhere else i should try?

Also it said something in a walk through that after you beat the battle tent that u can switch one of your pokemon with your own and keep the one that u switched but for some reason its not letting me do that opinion any ideas of how to do that?

I went to the battle tent and beat that then i go to the museum and the Team of ppl are still in a line.. Like i said before then i went over to leave the city and theres a line of people blocking me... Is there anywhere else i should try?

You need to go to the Shipyard. It's the building to the south of the museum. You need to talk to Dock. After talking with him, you should be able to get into the museum.

Also it said something in a walk through that after you beat the battle tent that u can switch one of your pokemon with your own and keep the one that u switched but for some reason its not letting me do that opinion any ideas of how to do that?

No, that's just for inside that Battle Tent. You can't keep them.

Well... I do believe people should try looking at places like gamefaqs. With improving technologies, people are lazy enough as it is. It's also better to look something up by searching the city in a FAQ and find it in a min, over waiting an hour for someone to just tell you. (It helps in the long run for all games actually)

Also, Bulbagarden usually doesn't condone ROMS, so in the future it'd be a good idea to not say that even if you are planing to buy one, or it being the truth.

The problem with GameFAQs is that when you ask questions, you're liable to made fun of. It's not nicknamed "LameFAQs" or "Gamefags" for nothing.

You don't need to ask, just search through the walkthrough to find what you want.
Also, don't you ever get tired of random idiots walking into the forums
to ask a stupid question, and then just walk out?

I didn't think it was a stupid question. That part of the game is confusing the first time around. I am, however, tired of you acting like you've been here forever. You're new too, so shut up.

I agree with Jewel E. This is the Video Game Forum. Anything video game related is allowed here. Also, walkthroughs for RPGs are very large and can be quite confusing, especially for newbies.

I didn't think it was a stupid question. That part of the game is confusing the first time around. I am, however, tired of you acting like you've been here forever. You're new too, so shut up.

I know that I haven't been here for a long time.
But I come from a forums where idiots ask several stupid
questions every day. Sometimes, they even create
multiple posts to try and get people's attention instead
of going onto a reference site, etc..

In SLATEPORT CITY you are able to catch Pikachu looking pokemon forget their names at the moment but a time in the game is there a spot where u can actually catch a Pikachu or no

I know that I haven't been here for a long time.
But I come from a forums where idiots ask several stupid
questions every day. Sometimes, they even create
multiple posts to try and get people's attention instead
of going onto a reference site, etc..

Are you in those same forums? No. Forums don't follow a universal rule.

In SLATEPORT CITY you are able to catch Pikachu looking pokemon forget their names at the moment but a time in the game is there a spot where u can actually catch a Pikachu or no

You must be talking about Plusle and Minun. Pikachu can only be found in the Safari Zone, which is somewhat later into the game.

Are you in those same forums? No. Forums don't follow a universal rule.

You must be talking about Plusle and Minun. Pikachu can only be found in the Safari Zone, which is somewhat later into the game.

I know this might be stupid question but the Plusle or Minun any point i nthe game ever learn thundershock like Pikachu does

Ohhhhhh...

[bp=Main Page]...we have our own resouuuuuuurce...[/bp]

[bp=Electrike (Pokémon)]Electrike[/bp]'s better as an [bp=Electric (type)]Electric-type[/bp], anyway, and it's on Route 110, like the other two. Plusle and Minun are really... not that good without their counterpart on the field.

And ThunderShock... sucks. Get Thunderbolt ASAP.

Yeah I know, I just find it easier to find what I want for attacks, etc on that.
Also I would suggest an Electrike, agrees with the better comment.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom