• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selendomono

cuddler of cuddlers
Reaction score
I would like everyone to post there favorite pokemon and why.Mine is Dewgong

I like dewgong because is is a very cute pokemon and in the right hands can destroy a good number of pokemon. I also like it because i have made a lot of dewgong very powerful pokemon and on all the sights ive been to the people have said that dewgong is terrible and a worthless pokemon and that im an idiot for likeing iot but i bet my dewgongs could kick the crap out of their pokemon haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stupid other sights hahahahahashaha

Aipom/Pachirisu/Kolink (or Korinku, but Kolink because I don't know if the second one's correct.)

Aipom because he's always been an awesome pokémon and my favourite, even during Johto. Pachirisu and Kolink because they're both extremely cute, Pachirisu looks like a jerk in the preview, and Kolink because it has a sweet evolution line. (with the exception of the last evolution, I don't think it's bad, I just don't like it as much as the first two.)

EDIT: And I'm pretty sure that this should be in the Pokémon General Discussion area.

Aipom/Pachirisu/Kolink (or Korinku, but Kolink because I don't know if the second one's correct.)

Aipom because he's always been an awesome pokémon and my favourite, even during Johto. Pachirisu and Kolink because they're both extremely cute, Pachirisu looks like a jerk in the preview, and Kolink because it has a sweet evolution line. (with the exception of the last evolution, I don't think it's bad, I just don't like it as much as the first two.)

EDIT: And I'm pretty sure that this should be in the Pokémon General Discussion area.

What are those last two pokemon are they the new ones that are in diamond and pearl

I don't think this is a spoiler but I will put it in one just in case (and yes the last two are new pokémon):

Pachirisu:
Pachirisu.png

Kolink:
Korinku.png

*points to icon* ^____^ We go way back. If anyone finds a Wartortle plushie, tell me plzkthx ;)

Charizard. Because I love dragons and have spent too much time reading Anne McCaffrey's Pern novels.

Kyogre.
Sapphire was my first game...and, I really just like it, I guess.
Ehehe...I can't think of anything else to say.

I love all the Dark-type pokemon. But top three favorites out of all of 'em?

Umbreon, Tyranitar, Raichu. In that order. Although Fuwante is really movin' up there. I love that thing. <3

ohhh piano i respect your opinion they are realy cute

*points to icon* ^____^ We go way back. If anyone finds a Wartortle plushie, tell me plzkthx ;)

I know there's an old Wartortle from the Friends series in existence, but I can't find it anywhere at the moment... my suggestion would be to constantly check eBay and Yahoo! Japan.

Anyway, my favorite Pokemon is Electrode, the main reason being its extreme cartooniness. I love the concept behind it - an electricity-filled explosive happy-go-lucky ball could beat those regular animal-based Pokemon aaanytime! Also, its trademark grin is the best ever.

My favorite is Wooper, then Cubone.

I have a soft spot for Chicorita, too :3

My favorite is Charmander. But for battles my favorite in Kingdra.

I'm almost certain that this thread will be shut down (I know that someone probably made a thread like this in the past) but I don't care.

Umbreon. No doubt about it, Umbreon. I don't really know why, but I just freaking love mine. Every other Eevee I hatch I go out of the way to evolve into one. I think that my preference for Dark types might be a part of it, but I also love the Eeveeloution line.

It looks so much like a cute dog/cat, and I'd love to have one of my own for a pet, even if it didn't have any of its attacks from the game. It'd be my cuddly lapdog/cat.

Closing. We don't need 3+ year old threads revived when there are other threads EXACTLY LIKE IT that are FAR more recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom