• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Dp Title?

Every character is hated by people, doesn't matter who stays....someone WILL complain.

I said that in an earlyer post, but it some how got deleted. Every character has some haters, Ash isn't the only one. Tracey is hated by half the fan base along with Max. Brock got too stayle to where every one has gotten bored of him. May has some haters including me, every freakin character does, so meh. Ash has a lot of fans though too, he and May are very popular characters on the show. Oh right, what were we talking about? The episode title doesn't reval much, but as I said in my other topic I'm betting the only characters that will be in the first one are Ash/Jessie/James plus Hikari and Pokemon of course.

True, but Pikachu is just as unliked by many as Ash. I personally like the two, but even if everyone hated them both, I can't see Pokemon getting rid of him - it would destroy the centrepoint of the series.
Yeah, that is definitely true, Matkin22.

I completely agree with you!! ^^

「旅立ち!フタバタウンからマサゴタウンへ!!」

I did not see this posted but I brought up on an IRC chatroom today. Begin would be 旅立つ (tabidatsu); the episode title is 旅立ち (tabidachi) which is setting off. I'm probably just a bit too picky. The title would be more accurately translated as: Setting Off! From Futaba Town to Masago Town! as another fellow pointed out.

Last edited:
tabidachi is but a nominalised form of tabidatsu. It is the same root and has, basically, the same meaning.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom