• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Freshman Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot Salty

Popping Corn
Reaction score
"I love you to mom, bye," said Kyle, closing the car door and removing the chance for more embarrassing mother love. Through the window Kyle saw

a faint hurt look on his moms face before she drove away. He felt bad about hurting her feelings but this was his first day of high school, and

embarrassment now could end very badly. 'I'm over thinking it' He thought to himself. In all honesty anything bad that could happen would probably

be forgotten within the week. He turned around to look at the building in front of him, imposing as it was. Seriously he had walked by it for years on

his way to junior high, why was it so scary now? The answer was obvious. The building was large, at least by Kyle's standards. It was a school for

about a thousand people, so it was to be expected. Kyle took a deep breath and stepped through the crowds towards the open front doors. "Hey!

Brin!" The sound of his own last name stopped Kyle in his tracks. "What?" He Kyle asked with an annoyed tone, it had been hard enough to pluck up

the courage to step toward the school, now he would have to do it again. "Don't talk to me like that!" Someone shoved him. Kyle looked in the

direction of his assailant, it was a boy dressed in a white shirt, jeans and a face that made him look like he was perpetually angry, which Kyle

guessed he was. It was a guy who had always given him a hard time, Mark Tolod. Mark was in the same year as Kyle, but it looked like he had it

puberty two years early. "I'll talk to you how I want jackass!" Kyle said.

"What was that?"

"You heard me."

Mark grabbed the front of Kyle's shirt. Mark stood a couple inches taller than Kyle, and was more thickset. Kyle smiled inwardly to himself, thinking

that he could easily punch the bully in the stomach or groin from his position, but he didn't, because it would just get him in more shit later. "Give me

one reason why I shouldn't kick your ass," Tolod said in Kyle's face, spraying him with spittle. "'Cause I'll kick yours," Kyle replied with a sly voice that

he hoped betrayed non of his fear. It was one thing to be over-loved by your mother, it was another to get beat up on day one of school, with fists

or with pokemon. "Bullshit!" Mark shouted, throwing Kyle backwards a few paces. Mark pulled pokeball from a clip on his backpack and released a

pokemon that looked like a hairless gorilla on steroids. A machoke. Mark reached for his own pokeball on his belt, and without pausing to see which

one of his combatants it was, released the pokemon, revealing something that was essentially a small snowy tree with arms and eyes. His snover,

Jack. "Boys, boys, calm down," said someone. Kyle glanced over his shoulder to see a stocky man with a beard walking up to him. "Save that for the

pokemon team," he said, to the clearly confused looks of both boys. "There's a meeting on Tuesday, it's kind of a better way then this."

The bell rang, accompanied by everybody hurrying to their classrooms. "Got to go, hope to see you there," said the man, who Kyle presumed was a

teacher. Mark gave Kyle the evil eye-to which Kyle responded with a middle finger-before withdrawing his machoke and running to the open doors,

Kyle withdrew Jack and did the same.

This thread does not meet the requirements put in place in the last rules update. Please double check the rules, specifically Rule Two, and let me know when the story has been altered and I shall reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom