• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Gardevoir vs Hatterene

I don't even remember voting but I guess I did? lol
Hatterene because it's witch design is pretty unique, and I also like it's uncanny personality; the blue and pink coloring also go well with it, and blue is my favorite color so bonus points for that. I already wasn't a big fan of Gardevoir anyway so this choice was pretty easy for me.

I'm a witch. Basically anything that reminds me of Halloween or Witchcraft is automatically gonna be top dog in any contest in my eyes. And she basically goes from a kirby enemy to something that looks like a little fairy grey alien piloting a hair suit and that just about kills me.

Reviving the thing, I honestly find Hatterene better. I've only every played the gen 3 games, but never actually got a Gardevoir either, so it really comes down to waifuness. Gardevoir is decent, but it has little stick legs, which means little back action and it has no boobs. Hatterene, while it also doesn't have boobs under the hair, has a lot of back action going on and being hugged by it's hair would just feel so good.

Gardevoir is my favorite pokemon, mostly just because of how often it ends up on my team, and how good it is. Plus the shiny for its mega has an amazing color scheme.

Back
Top Bottom