• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Endgame (Zune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post and Player Roster
  • Elementar

How's it going?
    Reaction score
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia

portrait_incredible.jpg

WARNING: The flavour text will have SPOILERS. Whilst major spoilers won’t be seen until later, there’ll be minor spoilers scattered throughout. Please read at own caution.

Distant streaks of gold tore through blank masses of space; albeit the specked cameos of the galaxy’s trifling stars. Underneath the golden strips were buildings of the same colour as they looked out across the sky-risen city. The group were on an abandoned disc of purple-tinged black, blue circles and circular gold bands. Around the disc were crackling balls of dark yellow; each owning a small tube-like arm that swirled around its spherical body. The colours clashed in beautiful harmony, but the particular group occupying its space weren’t there to admire splendour. They were there to maintain it.

“I hope you’re ready. It’ll be here annnnyyyyy minute.” Peter was holding a small device that resembled an ancient Gameboy. Bland red dots poked at the screen from within and summoned short, noisy blinks. The others were busy preparing various elements for the imminent battle; Gamora loading a rifle, Drax sharpening his hand knives, Rocket toying with the cords to a large speaker, and Baby Groot jumping merrily in the background. “Groot, you need to behave yourself today, okay? Stay back here where no one can hurt you.”

“I am Groot,” was the only thing the miniature stump could shrill.

Rocket jumped in like a crazy uncle. “No! You are not allowed to try and drive the ship.”

“I am Groot.”

“You can’t rip apart the shiny yellow thingies.”

“I am Groot.”

“I don’t care. Just stand there and don’t move, unless you’re about to get crushed.”

“I am Groot.”

“I don’t see why dinosaurs have anything to do with this conversation…”

“Rocket, I don’t see how setting up a speaker before a fight is relevant either…”

“Shut up losers. I want to look cool while I shoot up some fat space thing. How much are we gettin’ paid for this anyways?”

Gamora interjected fiercely. “We’ve, discussed, this.”

“Sorry, I mustn’t of being paying attention. What are we getting again?”

SCREECH

Pain stabbed the sky’s ears as a massive mass of subtle pink wiggled intensely on a collision course with the centre of the disc. It had no defined muscles; just the bulges of stretched skin and the gaping jet black of its hollow mouth.

Drax was amused. “Hahaha! That thing looks so silly… It’s so fat.”

“That’s intense,” summed up Rocket’s thoughts.

“I am Groot.”

“No, you can’t keep it. Do you know how dangerous that would be?”

“I am Groot.”

“No, you can’t train it.”

The creature continued to bellow before striking the disc and squirming towards the group in a fit of rage. Drax yelled deeply and ran towards the creature viciously. The others became caught up in the fight, whilst Groot plugged the remaining cord into the speaker and summoned the music. He wandered off as he began to dance.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
    2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
    3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
    4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the M.O.D. and I.
    5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
    6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
    7. Dead players may have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, I don’t mind too much if you want to post memes or such after you are dead, as long as they don’t hint at anything towards the game.
    8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
    9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end.
    10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
    11. The hosts will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
    12. No loophole abuse.
    13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
    14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
    15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite character from Guardians of the Galaxy (the first movie or the second).
    16. Have fun!

This game has one major feature that is different from previous games. It is outlined below. Make sure to read it.

This game has what’s called a ‘world.’ This is an area that can be explored by the players, on top of the regular mafia game. In this world, they can find items, find areas of importance and use abilities. There may be traps that will harm you, but there is a goal that does benefit the players. Death and other outcomes are a possibility in this world. You may do anything you like, and can do three things in this world per phase (meaning three every day and every night). However, you can only move to an area twice within the phase. This is similar to the recent MSW non-mafia game. You will receive more details about it at a later date.

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask. Good luck, and I hope you have fun J

Note: Players who have reserved a spot are already included in the player roster.

Players:
    1. @CheffOfGames Lynched Day 4 ~ Mafia Jailkeeper 1 x Vote Thief and 2 x Ambusher ~ LOST THE GAME
    2. @DarthWolf13 @Zexy Killed Night 2 ~ Town Bodyguard Tree Stump and 2 x Disarmer ~ WON THE GAME
    3. @swarla Killed Night 3 ~ Independent Lyncher Namecop and 2 x Seeker -> Town Vanilla ~ WON THE GAME
    4. @Zexy Lynched Day 1 ~ Town Miller 2 x Role Thief and Hider ~ WON THE GAME
    5. @Pika_pika42 Won in the Endgame ~ Town 2 x Commuter and
    2 x World-Proof ~ WON THE GAME
    6. @Ereshkigal @Pikochu Lynched Day 6 ~ Mafia Cosmic Being and Destroyer ~ LOST THE GAME
    7. @Nightwing101 Won in the Endgame ~ Town Psychiatrist Cop and 2 x Position Identifier ~ WON THE GAME
    @GreedyPablo_1955 @swarla Won in the Endgame ~ Town Vengeful and 2 x Immobiliser ~ WON THE GAME
    @Calvin ッ Lynched Day 5 ~ Town Dancer and New Creator ~ WON THE GAME
    10. @Midorikawa Lynched Day 3 ~ Mafia Godfather 1 x Rolestopper and Creator ~ LOST THE GAME
    11. @SoaringLooker -> @SoaringDylan @Zexy Killed Night 1 ~ Town 1 x Vigilante and 2 x Area Changer ~ WON THE GAME
    @Son_of_KelDuck Lynched Day 2 ~ Town 2 x Smart-Mouth and Trap Setter ~ WON THE GAME

Subs:
    @Pikochu

Moderator-On-Duty: @Maniacal Engineer

Informed Observers:
    @SoaringDylan

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
      Screenshot (29).png
      32.3 KB · Views: 88
    Last edited:
    Night 0 ~ Signups filled!
  • im in, groot is my favourite

And, I've roped them in for another try :)

1. @CheffOfGames
    2. @DarthWolf13
    3. @swarla
    4. @Zexy
    5. @Pika_pika42
    6. @Ereshkigal
    7. @Nightwing101
    8. @GreedyPablo_1955
    9. @Calvin ッ
    10. @Midorikawa
    11. @SoaringDylan
    12. @Son_of_KelDuck

Signups are now filled! I'll start sending Role PMs out soon, but don't confirm yet. There is also a bit of information about the world I need to go over, so that will be coming soon. For now, I'll start sending them out, but please wait for further notice before confirming or doing anything else. As such, it is now Night 0. Thankyou all for signing up :)

Last edited:
    World Information
  • So, here's more info about the world.

You'll each start in an area. I've changed a few things, so make sure you read it.

You'll be able to move from one area to another each phase, but it will count as one of your actions. You have three in total for day phase, and two for each night phase. Your action can be anything, from picking up an item, to surveying a particular area, or something with an in-world ability. On top of your normal role, you'll most likely have an in-world ability that helps you. More details are in your Role PMs. You will not be told who is in what area. However, you will potentially see others in your area, but they are basically strangers.

There is a map attached to this post. There are 12 areas on the map, but there is a hidden area 13.

As a warning, you can die from traps and other such things in this world. There are dangers, but also positives to this feature. It's your job to figure it out. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Now, the game will start after I've told everyone what area they are in. Don't say anything about that for now please.

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
      Screenshot (29).png
      32.3 KB · Views: 90
    Day 1 ~ Batteries
  • Day 1 ~ Batteries

The last groans were almost sad. The flabs of the pink beast were folded over each other as they stopped heaving from the fight. It was lying in a pool of yellow; surrounded by the odd mix of heroes that proved triumph.

“Haha, now we get the bounty!”

“Rocket! Please! We’ve already told you what we’re getting.”

“Have you?” Ignoring the racoon’s obliviousness, the three humanoid members pushed open the doors of a grand building. The doors were lined with gold, and so were the walls. Light rebounded between them like pinballs in a machine; their collisions sparking like atomic suns against the smooth surface. Only Peter took in its beauty for the moment, as Drax tried to contain giggles and Gamora fiercely pictured her confrontation with their payment. “What’s up with them?”

“I am Groot.”

“But why are they annoyed with me?”

“I am Groot.”

“But I do listen… *grumble* They just don’t understand what it’s like to be different…”

The two followed the others inside, and soon reached the corridor’s end. On each side stood golden people in spaced intervals; all staring down judgingly on the new arrivals. In front of them was a large golden throne, occupied by a woman just as gold. Two servants were at each of her sides.

“Thankyou Guardians. Your duty to us has been fulfilled successfully. I must say, when I heard of your stories, I believed them to be false. However, you slightly live up to your famous name. You see, I am Ayesha; Queen of the Sovereign people. We are genetically perfected, and due to our prestigious status, we could not afford the loss of our people’s lives against that creature.”

Peter bit onto his tongue and smiled like a fraud. “It was out pleasure-”

“Is our payment ready?” Peter looked slightly hurt at Gamora’s interjection.

“…Very well.” She looked sternly at two guards before they scurried off.

“You don’t need to be so demanding… These people don’t like rudeness,” Peter whispered deeply into Gamora’s ear.

“And you don’t need to treat me like a child! I’m perfectly capable of talking to people without you needing to tell me what to do.”

“Okay… Just warnin’ ya. There’s no need to take out your anger on other people. I find that dancing…”

“Peter!”

The hushed banter ended with the arrival of a hand-cuffed figure cloaked in a rag. The rag was ripped off, revealing Nebula’s blue head. She grunted as she was pulled to Gamora’s side.

“Oh, that’s what we were getting…”

“I am Groot.”

“…Shut up.”

Gamora ignored her sister. “Thankyou. We’ll now be on our way.”

“You know, people told me you guys were conceded douche bags, but that isn’t true at all!” Rocket’s remark was followed by a wink; a wink from the wrong eye.

“I’m so sorry, ma’am, uh whatever they call you. He does that to everyone, please don’t take it personally.” Peter looked at Rocket with hostility, mouthing the words ‘I’ll talk to you later’ as he led them out of the room. Drax moved over next to Rocket and whispered quietly in his ear.

“You should be more careful. They could’ve killed you for that.”

“Nah, they deserve it. They’re so stupid, that I got some of these batteries!” The two burst into raspy, constricted laughter while Rocket once more concealed the expensive batteries within a bag.

It is now Day 1. The phase will last for 48 hours (unless ended via hyper-majority or all players have decided upon a vote). With 12 players alive, hyper-majority will occur with 8 votes on the one player.

Last edited:
    Night 1 ~ Ravagers
  • Night 1 ~ Ravagers

Official Votals
    Zexy (2) - Midorikawa, Son_of_KelDuck
    No Lynch (1) - CheffOfGames
    Midorikawa (1) - Zexy

Condensation made the glass look frosted from the outside. It blended in with the growing blanket of white snow chilling the damp particles of night air. Yondu stared grimly into a black canvas with white specks strewn across its face. It’s time.

With his arrow at hand, the Ravager cloaked his deep blue skin in the traditional leather jacket, before greeting the cold inimically. Pushing his way through the swarm of thieves made the spots of chatter and occasional laughter die, and prompted for a hooded figure to turn dismally in wait. Despite appearing confident, Yondu’s mind drowned in dread and distress. “Stakar!” The intense rasp of his voice took away its volume disappointingly.

The hooded figure tossed their concealment back and forcefully stood against his shorter counterpart. “Yondu… Why do you stand here before me?”

“I… I just want’d ta know if the rumours are true.”

“What rumours?”

“Don’ play dumb with me Stakar!”

“No! I wan’ you to tell me directly. What rumours you’re talkin’ ‘bout, Yondu? Or don’ you have the guts?”

Yondu grimaced from the tear in his pride, yet let it continue to rip apart as he fought back defeatedly. “…Am I still a Ravager?”

“What do you think, Yondu? These are questions for yourself; not for me.”

“I ain’t been told nothin’ from nobody important. I needa hear It from you, Stakar.”

The Ravager leader had lost patience by now, and pushed his face into Yondu’s. “You wanna hear it from me? Do you?!” When Yondu winced, but said no reply, he continued with the same aggressive tone. “You broke the Ravager code, Yondu. You. Broke. The. Code. We may be thieves, but we never deal in children. Even villains have morals, and you seem to lack what they have. Now, what does that make you? Weak?! Scared?! Just plain ol’ pathetic, I dunno.” Yondu’s heart fractured slightly after each insult was sent bashing into him. He tried to think of anything worse, but his thoughts always rested on the present moment. “I hate to do this to you, Yondu. I really do. You were like family to me. You were my brother. But now? You’re nothin’ and I’m ashamed to see you. To answer your question… No, you are not a Ravager.” Stakar turned around and walked away from the ordeal, cutting off the final tie between Yondu and himself.

“But Stakar! I haaadddd to. You can’t do this to me. Remember the good old days? We-”

“WE doesn’t exist anymore. I don’t think you need to be told again.” Yondu stood amongst waves of jeers and more insults, but none sank in. Yet, when the laughter seemed to be directed elsewhere, he noticed. A golden lady, treading slowly along a rolling carpet, was at his side.

~A while later~

A situation like this never crossed Yondu’s mind when he thought about what could be worse than his previous moment. But this would take the cake. I don’t care. I deserve this. The word ‘pathetic’ repeated continuously in his mind. As it strolled on, he came to agree with its connotation.

“Have you lost your mind, Yondu?! Why are you just accepting this?” Rocket was also bound to a chair at this point, whilst Groot was being exploited as the new Ravager mascot. Taserface, the leader of the new Ravagers, periodically ordered his new group to kill Yondu’s loyalists. Yondu blamed himself, and couldn’t watch any of them as they were dragged and shot into space. Almost all were gone now; yet the most important remained. Kraglin was fighting desperately for freedom against hands that clamped his together. His lean body was no match for the force the others could manage, and he was sliding along the floor quickly. He was finally bound to a cannon-like door, and grunted weakly. “Yondu.” The blue Ravager didn’t speak. “Yondu!” Yondu finally replied to his name and glanced up despairingly. “Darn it, look at me properly Yondu! I’m dying; for you. After all we’ve been through… Can’t you say something?” Yondu’s mind paused whilst it reimagined his head fin. It was torn at its seam and crackled with electricity in rare bursts. He looked back at Kraglin and didn’t smile.

“I’m sorry man.”

Kraglin seemed somewhat content with the answer. “I’ve watched almost all of my friends die tonight. Promise me that you’ll save Peter, and yourself.” Kraglin closed his eyes before being pushed out into the bare wrath of unhalted space. His face cracked and became pale whilst people viewed through a window. Flakes of dead skin splotched across his cheeks. It reminded Yondu of the snowflakes back with his last meeting with Stakar. Only this time, they were tainted. Kraglin’s head tilted back, and he became one with the other floating bodies that defined Yondu’s legacy.

Zexy was lynched. They were...

Hello Zexy. You are Kraglin.

guardians-galaxy-2-post-credit-scene-kraglin.jpg

You are a loyalist to Yondu, and serve as his right-hand man. You support Peter and the other Guardians, having known Peter for a long time.

You are a Ravager, who are known for stealing things. Because of this activity and affiliation, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Miller and 2 x Role Thief. If you are checked by a theoretical cop, you will come up as being aligned with the mafia faction. Additionally, during two nights of the game, you may temporarily steal a player’s role, and use it the following night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Steal From: [PLAYER].

Since you don’t usually enter the action of a battle, you have the in-world ability of being a Hider. You are immune to all other players’ in-world abilities, excluding traps and similar features.

You are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Zexy was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Miller 2 x Role Thief, and Hider.

Taserface and his goons cheered triumphantly, before they turned towards Rocket and Yondu. “Now, it’s your turn.”

“Ugh, wait…” Nebula, who had viewed the whole scene from the corridor, strode in and interjected boringly. “They have large bounties on their heads. We’re handing them in. And since I brought them in, I get some of the reward.”

Yondu’s mind drifted off as he thought about Peter and his dead Ravagers. He finally pictured Stakar’s face, and felt refreshed. I’m gonna prove ‘em wrong.

It is now Night 1. The phase will last for 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 2 ~ Daddy
  • Day 2 ~ Daddy

An assortment of ships was spread in a dotted line along the invisible horizon of space. From their rusted, golden edges spouted an even wider arrangement of colours; a symphony of cosmic rainbows colliding against transparent brick walls before splitting into strips of rough light. Its beauty returned him to reality and let him smile.

“It’s a ravager’s funeral.”

Another flashback began…

Most of the group had evacuated by now. Gamora was desperate for Peter’s presence aboard the ship, and began to walk off in order to save him from the imminent chaos below.

“We can’t just leave him!”

Rocket’s paw slipped along the blunt edge of the ship’s door switch, and immediately the sad hunk of metal began to squeal itself shut. “I can’t lose more than one friend today.”

The dirt and sand were thrown around violently underneath the gliding ship. Behind the winged vessel’s fogged windscreen, however, a battle raged on. Rocks collided and spouted into the air like waves upon a cliff.

Peter’s rock-encased arms were holding down his father’s chest. “You killed my mum!”

“I did love her Peter. Honour her legacy by joining me. It’s our destiny.”

“No. It’s my legacy to end yours.” Ego swung around with his fist and sent Peter flying through the air.

Click.

“Oh no.” The bomb planted on Ego’s brain erupted into flames. The glowing cracks from the earth dissipated and split open. Peter sat against the shaking rock, watching a world implode as the power of the Celestials faded from his hands. He looked up as the walls caved in, and waited patiently for one to take him to his mother.

SWISH

Yondu swept him up and flew into the sky with Rocket’s jetpack. “Yondu?”

“Wait ‘til we’re outta here boy.” Peter looked down below him whilst cradled in Yondu’s arms. They had outrun the explosion, but neared space’s relentless exposure.

“Yondu, how are we-” Yondu slapped a space suit onto Peter’s chest and watched it encase his body. “…Yondu?” The blue man didn’t reply as he flew into space, unprotected and vulnerable. “Yondu!”

“Hush boy! This is what I need to do.” Peter clutched at the suit, but it wouldn’t tear off his body. He continued to mutter Yondu’s name whilst he watched Yondu’s face become a pale white and flake apart. “I said hush…” Peter was overwhelmed by his unusually smooth tone.

“But Yondu!” Peter was surprisingly speechless.

Yondu raised his hand onto Peter’s face and slowly caressed his cheek and wiped away tears with his thumb. “I’m glad I never got rid of you all those years ago.”

“I thought you kept me around to fit in small places?”

“We was just kidding boy… I knew what he did. I didn’t want that for you.” Peter remained taken aback, and saw Yondu struggle to breathe. Somehow, he maintained his rich voice. “He may have been your father boy, but he wasn’t your daddy.”

SoaringDylan Zexy was killed. They were...

Hello SoaringDylan Zexy. You are Yondu.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2-Character-Poster-for-Yondu-Cropped.jpeg

You are the blue-skinned leader of a faction of the Ravagers. You took Peter Quill from Earth when he was a child, and raised him as one of your own. You have an iconic whistle, and in conjunction with your headfin, can control a small arrow that is basically the most OP dart to have ever existed.

You are tough, and even though you’re from another planet, you have an awful resemblance to a redneck American… Because of your lack of hesitance to kill, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s 1 x Vigilante. During one night phase only, you may choose to kill a target you believe is on an opposing faction. You may do this by replying to this PM with Whistle: [PLAYER].

Since you can use your arrow to fly, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Area Changer. At two points during the game, you may move to any area on the map without needing to pass through other areas first.

You are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

SoaringDylan Zexy was killed. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their 1 x Vigilante and 2 x Area Changer.

The flashback ended, and Peter once again looked out along the bursting fireworks. He was my David Hasselhoff.

It is now Day 2. The phase will end in 48 hours, unless everyone has voted or a hyper-majority has been reached. With 10 players alive, this will be achieve with 7 votes. If you haven't received results, please contact me.

@Zexy, would you like to sub in?

Last edited:
    Night 2 ~ DNA
  • Night 2 ~ DNA

Official Votals
    Son_of_KelDuck (Midorikawa, Zexy, Nightwing101)

Nebula had left by this time. A spare shuttle had departed stealthily amongst the gently floating debris and life-forsaken bodies strewn on the ships left side. Rocket and Yondu sat in a cage; boxes upon boxes sat at its end. All were empty, and none useful. Rocket was missing Groot’s presence by now, and Yondu was sick of feeling the scraped and torn fin at the top of his head. It reminded him too much of the past.

“What a bunch of sorry losers we are. I’m a racoon, and you’re some blue douche bag who power is whistling. Yay for us…”

“Man, you’re pathetic sometimes.”

“Am I just? Can’t be as pathetic as you. You just let your own team destroy your life, if it wasn’t already broken before then. Now you’re sitting here feeling sorry for yourself and wished you made so many different choices in your life because you’re not happy with yourself. You are the most pathetic person I’ve ever met.”

Yondu waited calmly as though the insult never reached his ears. “Why do you do that?”

“Do what, you smily old rustbag?”

“Push people away with words.”

“Ha. Hah. Hahahaha. You’re funny, I’ll give you that much grandpa. I don’t push people away. I’m just a jackdonkey, that’s all there is to it. It’s better than being boring like Gamora.”

“You’re a liar too.”

“I am not a liar! Just… quit it while you’re ahead. I’d happily just knock you out right now if you continue.”

“Oh, I know you, boy. I know who you are.”

“Heh. No you don’t.” Despite Rocket’s skill with talking, trembles began to show.

“Stop denyin’ it! I do know.”

“And HOW could you possibly know that?! You weren’t made from a pile of scraps in some sick doctor’s lab.”

“Because I AM YOU!” Rocket was taken aback and was uncharacteristically quiet. “I am you. You’re scared, because you’ve never actually gotten close to someone, until that one person comes along and makes you feel like you belong somewhere. But as soon as they go, you remember that you’re just different and nothing could possibly ever like you. So you don’t get close to any more people so they don’t see who you are, and you push away ‘em away by baggin’ ‘em out all the time so they always hate your guts. Then you feel satisfied because you’re living up to your name, before you become sad again and think about how terrible and lonely your life is.” Yondu paused and was puffing by this stage. Vulnerability had stolen his energy and he felt deprived. He continued in a much softer and sad tone, as though he was conserving his anger. “And then, you question yourself. Why am I here, you say. Then you act like someone you’re not just so you can sleep at night. You act tough, but on the inside you’re soft and disconsolate. So you always come back to thinking you’re better off alone. And that’s how you stay, because you think it’s what you deserve…” By the end, Yondu’s eyes were drained of courage and ferocity. They were broken, like he claimed he was.

Rocket sat there. His mouth was yet to move, and he felt different.

Son_of_KelDuck was lynched. They were...

Hello Son_of_KelDuck. You are Rocket Racoon.

Guardians-Galaxy-2-Trailer-Rocket-Raccoon.jpg

You are the genetically modified racoon who can talk. You are an expert in weaponry, and create a bomb from the simplest materials. You are insecure, and usually push people away to avoid being hurt.

You are the biggest smart-allec of the group. Because of your smart talk, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s 2 x Smart Mouth. During two night phases, you can use your ability on a target and get them to talk. This will reveal the target’s whole action to you for the night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Insult: [PLAYER].

Since you are so proficient in creating weaponry, you have the in-world ability of being a Trap-Setter. Since you have limited resources, you only have the ability to create a limited amount of traps, each taking up a number of your resources. You have a total of 5 for resource use. You cannot exceed this limit, but you may make a trap more than once if you can fit it into the limit. Your possible traps are as follows:

· Motion Taser (1 Resource Point) – set off when a player passes it. Stops them from moving that turn.

· Relocator (2 Resource Points) – set off when stepped on. Sends player to another random area.

· Stealer (2 Resource Points) – set off when a player passes it. Attracts their items and sends them to current player.

· Sleeper (3 Resource Points) – set off when player passes it. Makes them sleep for two turns (so they can’t move).

· Dangeriser (4 Resource Points) – set off when stepped on. Moves them to another random trap in the world.

· Bomb (5 Resource Points) – set off after a set time. Kills anyone in the area.

You can place a trap in any of the areas.

Son_of_KelDuck was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their 2 x Smart-Mouth and Trap Setter.

The two waited in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, Baby Groot began treading past, dragging his stumps and looking terrified. Rocket finally spoke. “What have they done to you?”

Sorry for the delay. It is now Night 2. The phase will last for 22 hours and 30 minutes.

Last edited:
    Day 3 ~ Reborn
  • Day 3 ~ Reborn

FT coming soon. I've been very busy.

Zexy was killed. They were...

Hello DarthWolf13 Zexy. You are Baby Groot.

guardians-galaxy-2-baby-groot.jpg

You are a humanoid tree and the reborn version of the first movie’s Groot. After Groot sacrificed himself to save the rest of the Guardians, Rocket planted a remaining piece of wood from Groot’s original body and grew again. You only know the words, ‘I am Groot,’ but are actually saying different things every time.

You sacrificed yourself, but regrew again. Because of this ability, you are the Guardian of the Galaxy’s Bodyguard Tree Stump. Every night, you can choose to protect somebody, but if they are targeted for a kill, you will die instead. However, if you do die, you will retain your ability to post in thread. Despite this, you cannot vote, move in the world or continue to use your role or in-world ability.

Since you are small and can manipulate your limbs into several shapes, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Disarmer. If you see a trap, you can disarm it without being exposed to it.

DarthWolf13 Zexy was killed. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Bodyguard Tree Stump and 2 x Disarmer.

It is now Day 3. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless everyone has voted or hyper-majority has been achieved. With 8 people alive, this will be achieved through 6 votes. The game is also in a state of MYLO. Town may lose the game if they mislynch today.

Night 3 ~ Chains
  • Night 3 ~ Chains

Official Votals
    Midorikawa (2) - swarla, Nightwing101
    CheffOfGames (1) - Midorikawa

FT coming soon.

Midorikawa was lynched. They were...

WARNING - CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS

Hello Midorikawa. You are Ego.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-kurt-russell-who-is-ego-the-living-planet.jpg

You are super large because of Maniacal Engineer You are Peter Quill’s father, and a Celestial. You are a living planet, and have immense power. You try to manipulate Peter into following your evil ideals.

You are initially believed to be good. Because of this assumption and your power, you are the Guardian Hunters’ Godfather and 1 x Rolestopper. If you are checked by a theoretical cop, they will receive the result that you are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Additionally, during one night only, you may stop any roles from affecting your target (which can be yourself). You can do this by replying to this PM with Halt: [PLAYER].

Since you are the owner of your own world, you have the in-world ability of being a Celestial. Each phase, you may create whatever you like in your own creative area, your core (which is the hidden area) and once every two phases (eg. Day 1 and Night 1 counting as a set of two phases), place a trap in any area. You only have a certain amount of energy though, so the traps you can place are limited by an amount. They are as follows:

· 3 x Motion Taser – set off when a player passes it. Stops them from moving that turn.

· 3 x Relocator – set off when stepped on. Sends player to another random area.

· 2 x Stealer – set off when a player passes it. Attracts their items and sends them to current player.

· 1 x Sleeper – set off when player passes it. Makes them sleep for two turns (so they can’t move).

· 2 x Dangeriser – set off when stepped on. Moves them to another random trap in the world.

· 2 x Bomb (can only be placed once before Day 4, and the other can be placed after that) – set off after a set time. Kills anyone in the area.

However, if a player reaches your core and destroys it, you will die.

You are aligned with the Guardian Hunters, and win when your faction’s numbers outnumber the Guardians of the Galaxy, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Midorikawa was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardian Hunters and were their Godfather 1 x Rolestopper and Creator.

It is now Night 3. The phase will last for 24 hours.

Day 4 ~ Love and Hate
  • Day 4 ~ Love and Hate

FT Coming Soon

Hello swarla. You are Nebula.

nebula-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-994894-1280x0.jpg

You are the blue-skinned sister of Gamora. You are also a daughter of Thanos, but hate him passionately and strive for his death. You have several mechanical parts integrated into your body, and are quite serious most of the time.

You hold a grudge against your sister for beating you in combat, which made Thanos place more machinery in your body. Because of this animosity, you are aligned with yourself, and are a Lyncher Namecop. Your target is Gamora, whom you need to be on the lynching bandwagon for you need to win. To help you, each night, you may ask the host if a certain player is Gamora or not (you will not be told their name if they are not Gamora). You can do this by replying to this PM with Hunt: [PLAYER].

Since you are ruthless and hunt mercilessly for your targets, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Seeker. On two occasions, you will be passively alerted if your target is in the same area as you are.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when you have lynched Gamora.

EDIT: You are now aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated. You are now a vanilla.

swarla was killed. They were originally aligned with themselves, and were a Lyncher Namecop and 2 x Seeker, but became a vanilla aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

It is now Day 4. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless everyone has voted or hyper-majority has been achieved. With 6 people alive, this will occur with 4 votes. The game is in a state of MYLO.

Night 4 ~ Taken Back
  • Night 4 ~ Taken Back

Official Votals
    CheffOfGames (2) - Nightwing101, Pika_pika42

FT coming soon.

CheffOfGames was lynched. They were...

Hello CheffOfGames. You are Taserface.

3b7f61432703e4fc318dd6fc83a2d5d5f8cc2060.png

You are a stupid Ravager, who thinks Taserface is a cool name that strikes fear into your opponents. You betray Yondu and start an opposing faction to the Ravagers. For some reason, people still follow you despite your intense senselessness.

You are a Ravager, and have stolen things and captured people. Because of these bad actions, you are the Guardian Hunters’ Jailkeeper and 1 x Vote Thief. During every night (unless you use your vote thief role), you may stop a player from using their role. However, they will also be protected from any kill that may take place during the night. You can do this by replying to this PM or the mafia chat with Capture: [PLAYER]. You may choose to use another ability during one night phase, however, and can use your vote thief role to steal somebody’s vote for the next day phase. Your target will have no votes, and your vote will count for two. You can use this by replying to this PM or the mafia chat with Steal From: [PLAYER].

Since you have a faction of the Ravagers under your terrible command, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Ambusher. You can force a player to move to another area.

You are aligned with the Guardian Hunters, and win when your faction’s numbers outnumber the Guardians of the Galaxy, or nothing can stop this from happening.

CheffOfGames was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardian Hunters and were their Jailkeeper 1 x Vote Thief and 2 x Ambusher

It is now Night 4. The phase will last for 24 hours.

Day 5 ~ Bliss
  • Night 5 ~ Dancing in the Moonlight
  • Night 5 ~ Dancing in the Moonlight

It will be easier for me to update an hour early, and I doubt anything's going to happen.

Official Votals
    Calvin ッ (2) - Nightwing101, Pika_pika42

FT coming soon.

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were...

Hello Calvin ッ. You are Peter Quill AKA Star-Lord.

peter-quill.jpg

You are the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. After your mother died as a child, you were abducted as raised as a ravager. Now, you are searching for your father, whilst maintaining peace within your new group.

You are well-known for your dance skills and retro music. Because of your good taste, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Dancer. On a specific night, you can choose to play a specific mixtape. The mixtapes will each complete something different, and you cannot use them more than once. You can choose which mixtape to use by replying to this PM with Play: Mixtape #. If a target is required, type under the above action with Start Dance-Off with: [PLAYER].

· Mixtape #1 will start a dance off, where you and your target will be involved in the battle so furiously that you’ll both be distracted for two nights. Neither of you will be able to use another role during that time.

· Mixtape #2 will catch the attention of another player, and draw a random night action.

· Secret Mixtape – Its effect is currently unknown. You will need to choose a target for this role.

Since you are the son of a Celestial, and possess their abilities, you have the in-world ability of being a New Celestial. Once Day 3 has been reached (and you are still alive), you may create anything you like or can think of in your own creative area (within the bounds of game balance). Other players can visit this area, and can be affected by whatever you build.

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Dancer and New Creator.

It is now Night 5. The phase will last for 25 hours.

Day 6 ~ Family
  • Endgame ~ Zune
  • Endgame ~ Zune

Official Votals
    Pikochu (3) - swarla, Nightwing101, Pika_pika42

I'm quite behind on FT, so I'll ask the question now. Does anyone specifically want me to finish it? I'm happy to if they want, but I won't if no one wants to.

Ereshkigal Pikochu was lynched. They were...

Hello Ereshigal Pikochu. You are Ayesha.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2-Character-Poster-for-Ayesha-Cropped.jpeg

You are the leader of the Sovereign people, who are stuck up and gold because they need to be perfect in every way. You are angry with the Guardians of the Galaxy, because one of them tricked you.

You are genetically engineered to be perfect at everything. Because of this goal, you are the Guardian Hunters’ Cosmic Being. At the start of each night, you have a certain percentage of receiving a role. They are as follows.

· 25% Roleblocker
    · 25% Role Cop
    · 15% Bulletproof
    · 15% Voteless
    · 10% Idle
    · 5% Absorber
    · 5% Redirector

You will be given details on how to use these roles once you receive them.

Since you have an army behind you, you have the in-world ability of being a Destroyer. Once reaching Day 4 of the game, you may use this ability and make an area completely destroyed and inaccessible.

Ereshkigal Pikochu was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardian Hunters and were their Cosmic Being and Destroyer.

Nightwing101 won in the endgame. They were...

Hello Nightwing101. You are Mantis.

198612f52d4d00896cf9b56849aeff961f69e8e2.jpg

You are an empath, who has the ability to sense another feelings and emotions through the use of touch. You are socially awkward, as you have lived in almost complete isolation for a long time. You have two antennae at the top of your head.

You can use your ability to calm people, and even make them sleep. Because of this, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Psychiatrist Cop. Every night, you can use both of your abilities. Your psychiatrist ability will convert any independent into a town member. You can do this by replying to this PM with Calm: [PLAYER]. Through your cop ability, you can check someone’s alignment. You can do this by replying to this PM with Empath: [PLAYER].

Since you can sense emotions about a player, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Position Identifier. Twice during the game, you can target a player and see where they are located on the map.

Nightwing101 won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Psychiatrist Cop and 2 x Position Identifier.

GreedyPablo_1955 swarla has won in the endgame. They were...

Hello GreedyPablo_1955 swarla. You are Drax the Destroyer.

Drax.png

You are a very strong man who became upset over the death of your wife and child. This made you hold a grudge against Ronin and Thanos, and strive to avenge their deaths by killing your targets. You are very literal, but can be stupid at times. This has allowed you to become a funny member of the group.

As stated before, you hold grudges against several people. Because of this trait, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Vengeful. If you die in this game, you can kill another player of your choice. You can do this by replying to this PM with Take Revenge On: [PLAYER].

Since you are capable in battle, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Immobiliser. During two separate phases, you may use your ability and stop a player from moving completely that turn.

GreedyPablo_1955 swarla won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Vengeful and 2 x Immobiliser.

Pika_pika42 won in the endgame. They were...

Hello Pika_pika42. You are Gamora.

landscape-1476894614-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-gamora.jpg

You are the adopted daughter of Thanos, but attempted to betray him after being brought up as an assassin. You act as the mother of the group, and take responsibility into your own hands regularly. You are very skilled with a sword.

You often go exploring in order to survey the complete situation, and in some instances, clearing your mind from the troubles of your newly-created family. Because of this habit, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s 2 x Commuter. During two night phases, you may choose leave the area and be completely protected from all night actions. This includes the nightkill. You may do this by replying to this PM with Commute Tonight.

Since you are very capable at protecting yourself, you have the in-world ability of being 2 x Worldproof. If any element of the world or another player’s in-world ability tries to harm you, you will be passively saved one two occasions.

Pika_pika42 won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their 2 x Commuter and 2 x Worldproof.

Congrats to the town on winning. Mafia lost the game through inactivity, and it was a nightmare for finding subs. I still needed one for Calvin and Piko before now, and the others were basically catered for by Zexy and swarla (thankyou :D). I'd like to thank everyone who was active, and I hope you enjoyed the game. The world mechanic didn't hit it off. No one used their in-world ability once and no one even did anything in the world after half the game xD

Night 1 Actions
    Nightwing101 cop checks swarla
    Nightwing101 tries to convert Midorikawa
    Pika_pika 42 commutes
    swarla namecops Nightwing101
    Midorikawa kills Zexy
    CheffOfGames jails swarla
    Ereshkigal roleblocks Zexy
    Night 2 Actions
    Zexy bodyguards swarla
    swarla namecops Midorikawa
    Midorikawa kills Zexy
    CheffOfGames jails Nightwing101
    Night 3
    Nightwing101 cop checks CheffOfGames
    Nightwing101 converts swarla
    swarla namecops Pika_pika42
    CheffOfGames jails Calvin
    CheffOfGames kills swarla
    Pikochu role checks Pika_pika42
    Night 4
    Nightwing101 tries to convert Calvin
    Nightwing101 cop checks Pika_pika42
    Night 5
    Nightwing101 cop checks Pikochu
    Nightwing101 tries to convert swarla

Mafia Chat: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Mafia Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Please answer these questions when you get the chance. Thankyou :D

Did you enjoy the game?
    What did you think of balance and setup?
    What did you think of the world mechanic? (Please ask questions about it if you like)
    What did you think of the Flavour Text that was posted?
    What would you change about this game?
    Any other statements?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom